Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Mazzuri Super Headers....?????

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-07, 10:19 PM
newis350
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mazzuri Super Headers....?????

The year is almost up! Has anyone heard if Mazzuri will still make headers by the end of the year?
Old 12-15-07, 11:56 PM
josephdoc
Lexus Champion

For is350, there were a few companies saying they would “do something” to make steroid aids to our cars but none of them come to production phase. LMS, Tom’s, or custom made only for now I guess.
Old 12-16-07, 12:19 PM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts

I've been in touch with Daniel at Mazzuri. Nothing by the end of the year, but hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Javier
Old 12-16-07, 01:45 PM
as3.0cl
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by javyLSU
I've been in touch with Daniel at Mazzuri. Nothing by the end of the year, but hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Javier
i take it he is not selling the business after all? i'm looking foreward to him making them and seing if they fit on a 250awd, i don't think it will be a problem since the exhuast routing seems to be the same across all 3 models.

anything else u can tell us?....maybe like January he'll have them done?
Old 12-27-07, 01:57 PM
as3.0cl
Lead Lap

bumb??, any more info javy?
Old 12-27-07, 02:50 PM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts

As I said before, nothing before the end of the year... I'll see if there's any news.

Javier
Old 12-27-07, 06:01 PM
mazzuri
Driver

I am scared to post anything as it usually gets deleted and i get a warning, but I am about a week away from finishing them up and dynoing.
Old 12-27-07, 06:23 PM
pocky
mooncake master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

woot! a week away!
Old 12-27-07, 06:55 PM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

very nice! cant wait!
Old 12-27-07, 07:22 PM
Foxberry
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mazzuri
I am scared to post anything as it usually gets deleted and i get a warning, but I am about a week away from finishing them up and dynoing.
Thanks for the update, I am excited!
But why the deleted posts & warnings??
Old 12-27-07, 07:39 PM
carchitect
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Foxberry
He supplies performance parts and unless either his products are endorsed by ClubLexus or he is providing tech support for his products if they were sold thru a ClubLexus vendor, it would be a violation on this board. That doesn't mean he can't sell it elsewhere but he can't do so here. If you or me were to have a set of custom headers made by him and we post them it won't be a violation unless we publicize his business information here. Supporting your ClubLexus vendors means you have a forum and a website that is well maintained and looks towards everyone's best interests even as far as acquiring difficult to find products and services.
Old 12-27-07, 07:48 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow thats crazy talk....I would find a way to buy these...
Old 12-27-07, 07:50 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,240 Likes on 1,359 Posts

Originally Posted by Foxberry
Because Mazzuri is not an Club Lexus approved vendor and he cannot solicit sales, offer group buys or advertise his products on our forum until he is one.

Just to clarify the perception of mistreatment he gave, Mazzuri has never had a post deleted (I just reviewed every one of his posts on our forum). He has received one warning (not an infraction) where he was politely notified of our forum advertising rules.

Mazzuri, as you know you have an open invitation to sign up to be a Club Lexus supporting vendor or another route is to offer your products through an existing Club Lexus supporting vendor. It is not fair to those vendors who do pay each month to keep CL up and running free of charge to our members to let you sell your products here.

Originally Posted by carchitect
He supplies performance parts and unless either his products are endorsed by ClubLexus or he is providing tech support for his products if they were sold thru a ClubLexus vendor, it would be a violation on this board. That doesn't mean he can't sell it elsewhere but he can't do so here. If you or me were to have a set of custom headers made by him and we post them it won't be a violation unless we publicize his business information here. Supporting your ClubLexus vendors means you have a forum and a website that is well maintained and looks towards everyone's best interests even as far as acquiring difficult to find products and services.
Spot on. We're completely fine with members talking about / giving feedback on products they've bought even if they aren't from CL vendors. The only issue is when those vendors (example - this thread) become involved in the promotion of the product or the posts become obvious promotion by a third party instead of product discussion, DIY and feedback (example - setting up a group buy at a non-approved CL vendor).

This approach is fair to Club Lexus, our supporting vendors and Club Lexus members.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 12-27-07 at 07:59 PM.