Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Lexus IS350 06-07 Prostreet S/C Kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-08, 11:24 PM
ba-b4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

pathetic lol I'd say rip out that supercharger if those are the results. Looks like it's pretty much useless.
Old 09-20-08, 12:03 AM
2slow
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That was pretty embarassing. How much hp on that 335i?

I think i can take that 335i. Not in a straight line though.
Old 09-20-08, 12:13 AM
smokyis350
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2slow
That was pretty embarassing. How much hp on that 335i?

I think i can take that 335i. Not in a straight line though.
i think its pushing 360 WHP 370 torque

I dont know about that man. I nearly couldnt keep up with a g35 on curves on lake merced. He was stock but lowered. I put my coilovers to stiffest too and seems like I have too much body roll. the is350 is a bad track car.
Old 09-20-08, 06:52 AM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The 335i is putting out more than 370hp...and the IS350 is having problems with belt slippage and boost pressure drop....
Old 09-20-08, 06:58 AM
dAiLL3sT
Lexus Test Driver

does lookk like isuxels car with the wald spoiler...
Old 09-20-08, 10:53 AM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Cause it is my car! LOL Like I said, my car is having problems still I thought I fixed it but its still there. I talked to a local shop thats a Procharger dealer and he said he noticed the same thing...theres a big drop in pressure in 3rd gear very noticeable.

I'm going to have the car dyno'd and put on meth before another run. And fix whatever is wrong with the SC. I already knew I was going to get beat but I dont care. You guys can say its pathetic but you know what? I didnt do the SC to be the fastest car out there. If I wanted to be faster I can, as I dont care about dropping money into my car. Those runs were for pure fun, which I had a good night. Theres more footage in my camcorder but I dont know how to upload them, tried already but it didnt work.

Even though I'm running a SC and may no be that fast, I can sure as hell beat any other IS350 out there! So if theres anyone local that think its pointless or "Pathetic" lets meet up and we'll see.... All in all my car isnt my life its my passion and hobby...
Old 09-20-08, 11:59 AM
2slow
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by smokyis350
i think its pushing 360 WHP 370 torque

I dont know about that man. I nearly couldnt keep up with a g35 on curves on lake merced. He was stock but lowered. I put my coilovers to stiffest too and seems like I have too much body roll. the is350 is a bad track car.
Going which way? Toward sunset or toward stonestown? PM me bout it.

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
Cause it is my car! LOL Like I said, my car is having problems still I thought I fixed it but its still there. I talked to a local shop thats a Procharger dealer and he said he noticed the same thing...theres a big drop in pressure in 3rd gear very noticeable.

I'm going to have the car dyno'd and put on meth before another run. And fix whatever is wrong with the SC. I already knew I was going to get beat but I dont care. You guys can say its pathetic but you know what? I didnt do the SC to be the fastest car out there. If I wanted to be faster I can, as I dont care about dropping money into my car. Those runs were for pure fun, which I had a good night. Theres more footage in my camcorder but I dont know how to upload them, tried already but it didnt work.

Even though I'm running a SC and may no be that fast, I can sure as hell beat any other IS350 out there! So if theres anyone local that think its pointless or "Pathetic" lets meet up and we'll see.... All in all my car isnt my life its my passion and hobby...
And the girls!

And do you know the specs on the intercooler, pipping, hoses and what not?
Old 09-20-08, 12:27 PM
KMRIS350
Driver

John,

We need to get a gauge on your car and compare boost numbers at diff RPM ranges. I lost 2lbs running the HKS BOV. Dont ask me why?? I had a tuner ride with me on Wed and he pin pointed the BOV was not holding boost in 3rd gear. Hence the bad fluttering noise. "He thinks its a bad BOV" not good for low boost applications. I took it off and ran his custom BOV for the night and it was night and day dif. I have one on order should get here next wed. He also didnt like the little noise he heard from the belt. He thinks Im getting slippage in or around 3rd gear. Are you doing the foot dance before you run? I can set my traction control off any time by slamming the gas down. No just the light! Its beeping soon as my foot hits the floor.

Also dont let the "pathetic" **** get to you! We will work out the bugs together bro! There is no kit on the market for any car thats perfect out of the box! Trial and error... ya know what its fun as fu** figuring this stuff out.
Old 09-20-08, 12:41 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Keoni - I'm on the same boat dude, what you're describing is exactly what I'm going through...my guy told me you need to change the spring rate to hold the pressure, I wouldn't consider it a "bad BOV" its just not the proper one for our application.

I'm not too worried about people talking, cause in the end, I'm the one that's boosted LOL Keep me posted Keoni, as I will too. BTW what BOV did you put on that was like night and day?
Old 09-20-08, 01:37 PM
2slow
Lexus Champion

I want boost too! Do either of you guys have specs on the intercooler, piping and everything else?
Old 09-20-08, 02:36 PM
iceman1117
Lead Lap

The jump on this was one SICK! Your buddy with the 335i better watch out once you get rid of that boost loss fixed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9NBeOo1k-0

Last edited by iceman1117; 09-20-08 at 03:57 PM.
Old 09-20-08, 03:07 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2slow
I want boost too! Do either of you guys have specs on the intercooler, piping and everything else?
There are no real specs, but if I get a chance to measure or something I will LYK. Did you ever get a parts list?

Originally Posted by iceman1117
The jump on this was one SICK! Your buddy with the 335i better watch out once you get ride of that boost loss fixed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9NBeOo1k-0
I'm sure once everything is fixed, the car will run a lot better, cause as you can see Keoni is having the same problem as me. And I'm not even kidding you, its so noticeable in 3rd. But once meth is in, it'll be way better too, plus I got a little something else in mind.... I aint done yet dude! LOL

Last edited by iSuxeL; 09-20-08 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-20-08, 03:55 PM
iceman1117
Lead Lap

There are no real specs, but if I get a chance to measure or something I will LYK. Did you ever get a parts list?

I'm sure once everything is fixed, the car will run a lot better, cause as you can see Keoni is having the same problem as me. And I'm not even kidding you, its so noticeable in 3rd. But once meth is in, it'll be way better too, plus I got a little something else in mind.... I aint done yet dude! LOL
LOL! I like the way you are thinking LOL!
Old 09-20-08, 04:41 PM
2slow
Lexus Champion

Okay. THanks! I didn't get the list yet because DQ said he's on a business trip right now. You can send me the list to as well.
Old 09-20-08, 08:25 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

PM me your email 2slow

Quick Reply: Lexus IS350 06-07 Prostreet S/C Kit