Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

8 Rwhp For $600

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-08, 09:54 AM
VEGAS DRE
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

And i still wouldnt spend $600 for 8rwhp as related to the topic!!! Do your math first. $20k get real ! you dont know me or the freinds i have ! and yes this is coming from a guy who's has owned many turbo and nos cars from civics,supras and lexus ! even a 715+ hp astrovan ! one should really think before he makes a stupid comment by riding some other members nuts to something that opinionated ! if you dont believe me about i have said ? oh well ! your not my wife or mom so i dont need to explain anything to you ! oh yeah ! the topic was 8whp for $600 !! not i want 500hp for $600 ! theres 2 things everyone has ! opinions and a _ _ _ _ _ _ s!

Last edited by VEGAS DRE; 10-09-08 at 10:21 AM.
Old 10-09-08, 10:52 AM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by VEGAS DRE
how bout i have a couple of friends who own performance shops here in vegas and they'll vouch that it'll work on gs's and they build lexus/toyotas that lay down 500 rwhp-1000+rwhp on a regular basis !!!! put your mind to it and anything can be done ! actually today theyre going to dyno my friend mad mike's 5 spd 1jz 95'sc300 with a t-76 and 150-shot on it !
yeah, I'm sure your couple of friends are the first one's ever to crack the GS400/430 ecu. we're talking about 1uz and 3uz w/ vvt-i.

nobody has yet cracked these ecus in a way to alter timing.
Old 10-09-08, 11:26 AM
Rock-a-Lex
Lead Lap

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

And i still wouldnt spend $600 for 8rwhp as related to the topic!!! Do your math first. $20k get real ! you dont know me or the freinds i have ! and yes this is coming from a guy who's has owned many turbo and nos cars from civics,supras and lexus ! even a 715+ hp astrovan ! one should really think before he makes a stupid comment by riding some other members nuts to something that opinionated ! if you dont believe me about i have said ? oh well ! your not my wife or mom so i dont need to explain anything to you ! oh yeah ! the topic was 8whp for $600 !! not i want 500hp for $600 ! theres 2 things everyone has ! opinions and a _ _ _ _ _ _ s!
...ooohhh. I love hangman! I'll take an "h" please. lol
Old 10-09-08, 11:33 AM
VEGAS DRE
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

CHUCKY is still lost ! does any where in this topic did i mention any of my friends or i cracking the factory ecu ! poor chucky is re-turd-it ! get a clue before you type a dumba_ _ reply !
Originally Posted by chuckb
yeah, I'm sure your couple of friends are the first one's ever to crack the GS400/430 ecu. we're talking about 1uz and 3uz w/ vvt-i.

nobody has yet cracked these ecus in a way to alter timing.
Old 10-09-08, 11:45 AM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

CHUCKY is still lost ! does any where in this topic did i mention any of my friends or i cracking the factory ecu ! poor chucky is re-turd-it ! get a clue before you type a dumba_ _ reply !
right here einstein. you're the one that's lost, newb.

theres a thing called a timing twister by MSD ! which can be adapted to a gs ignition!
Old 10-09-08, 12:04 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 80 Likes on 61 Posts

Chuckb is right..without the ECU being cracked, the MSD will not override the factory setting. You can possibly manipulate air/fuel ratio with other toys, but definitely not timing so far. A much easier way to do that is to get a standalone ECU like the AEM EMS, but then you're going to fork down a lot of cash. You can add MSD to many domestics, but the same does not apply to Lexus as Toyota vehicles have one of the most unhackable units.
Old 10-09-08, 12:25 PM
JBrady
Lexus Champion

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Buddy, take a look at Chuckb's post count... take a look at yours... who do you think has contributed to more on this forum?

People here are friendly and willing to give you FREE advice that will save you time and money BUT if you decide to start insulting people you may find yourself without any help at all.
Old 10-09-08, 12:53 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,332 Likes on 1,419 Posts

Vegas Dre, check your private messages please.