Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

turob questions

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-08, 05:22 PM
GS FONZy
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by sakataj
teach us oh jesus who is never wrong......
PM if you got something to say, otherwise get off the wagon.
Originally Posted by jcat_GS3
no you're right, but i never leave my word to be .
You seem like a cool person, I have nothing against you or anyone else for that matter. If I am incorrect, please let me know, we are all here to learn. You yourself have made things clear for other members that I have posted and thought I had made them clear my self, apparently not. No big deal, but if there is an exchange of incorrect information, someone should say something. If in the process members think I'm a jerk, a$$, whatever for doing so, so be it. Not my intention, but what can I do.
I was not going to post on this thread, but I was brought into it. That's the only reason I responded.

This thread should be closed, OP got their questions anwsered, but hey, who dosen't like a little drama
Old 10-23-08, 05:28 PM
jcat_350
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GS FONZy
You seem like a cool person, I have nothing against you or anyone else for that matter. If I am incorrect, please let me know, we are all here to learn. You yourself have made things clear for other members that I have posted and thought I had made them clear my self, apparently not. No big deal, but if there is an exchange of incorrect information, someone should say something. If in the process members think I'm a jerk, a$$, whatever for doing so, so be it. Not my intention, but what can I do.
I was not going to post on this thread, but I was brought into it. That's the only reason I responded.

This thread should be closed, OP got their questions anwsered, but hey, who dosen't like a little drama
well said, respect is mutual i guess its just all in the execution, and it is tough to differentiate over the internet.

i think it's time this gets closed as well, but glad things got cleared up.
Old 10-23-08, 06:01 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,242 Likes on 1,361 Posts

Originally Posted by GS FONZy
I don't Guys remember that sense of community thing we've discussed where people get suspended for constantly picking fights? I've afraid we're going to have to roll that out in the 2GS forum very soon.