Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

non vvti gte in 2nd gen gs

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-09, 02:34 PM
poser714
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default non vvti gte in 2nd gen gs

hey everyone im having a problem dropping in a non vvti motor in a 2nd gen gs for my buddy. he paid some people to do the swap for him and they totally screw him. mounts were all twisted wiring was a mess (looked like rainbow spaghetti, stuff ziptied every where, the car look like total crap, it would start but would shut off if you tried to drive it. so he asked me as a favor to help him and take a look at it. i took one look at it and told him it would be better to start over and pull the motor do it right and cleaner. so we did.. we made custom mounts, installed front mount, made intercooler pipes, downpipe. everything looks good so far but i cant seem to find the stock gs3 wire diagram and ecu pinouts. ive been searching for days and i have all the jspec and us spec wire diagrams and ecu pin out for the motor. hes running the stock ecu so im lookin for the stock wiring diagram and pinouts so i can mate them together. i know it would of been 100 time easier if he had the vvti gte but this is what he's got. if anyone has any help or could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. thanks
Old 01-05-09, 02:42 PM
ROPADOPA
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you can buy the wiring manual from the dealer.