Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

F'it illegal turbo here i come

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-09, 11:26 AM
LeXaNoMicS
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hell yea ! it pisses me off cuz i could have been boosted a long time ago if it wasnt for silly *** ish like that. i wanted to do a gte swap then some new bb twins , now i have to do the simplest na-t possible in case i get impounded and have to revert, ugh!
Old 01-08-09, 11:32 AM
TheKoosh
Driver

Originally Posted by LeXaNoMicS
i wanted to do a gte swap then some new bb twins , now i have to do the simplest na-t possible in case i get impounded and have to revert, ugh!
are you sure you want to go through all that hassle? ionno if i'd risk impounding just to get a turbo kit... my opinion would be to tab up how much you'd spend on everything, add the value of your car and just consider buying another car altogether. not everyone would like that idea i know, but just my 0.02.
Old 01-08-09, 12:26 PM
Damnnchi
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

wow California is ghay! just move somewhere else then you have no problem
Old 01-08-09, 01:03 PM
LeXaNoMicS
Lead Lap

Default Not an option

Originally Posted by TheKoosh
are you sure you want to go through all that hassle? ionno if i'd risk impounding just to get a turbo kit... my opinion would be to tab up how much you'd spend on everything, add the value of your car and just consider buying another car altogether. not everyone would like that idea i know, but just my 0.02.
i love my gs ! first of all second of all ...and by what a evo or wrx f'that ! i WANT a beast GS not a ricermobile , the only other cars that i would even consider are : 90-96 300zxTT and 93-98 supraTT either of which are hard to come by in good condition for reasonable price.So one way or another ima have a BEAST GS either turbo or a 4.7 tundra motor and trd supercharger ,which would be completly legal just pricey.

P.S. i think i was exaggerating a lil bit when i said id get impounded right away , i actually spoke to a performance shop in my area and he said that most likely they would just give me a fine that would increase everytime i got pulled over for it and only get impounded if im at illegal races etc.

Last edited by LeXaNoMicS; 01-08-09 at 01:08 PM.
Old 01-08-09, 01:41 PM
JDM_Soarer

don't do the 4.7 w/ a TRD charger.. the charger is trash, I used to own a Tundra. But wow I say just use the huge engine over the GS has, maybe add to it and have it sort of cover everything up.
Old 01-12-09, 01:19 AM
blackANESE
Pole Position

The only thing I really like about Arizona. I can drive my turbo car around with an open wastegate venting all over the place and nobody really cares. Just have to trick emissions once every 2 years.