Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Artisan Turbo IS350 Progress Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-09, 11:40 PM
Wierdazndu
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 350PsDMeuP
i thought about that too, who am i again.............oh im the guy the wants to take pictures of someone elses car...........i think this is something that would need to be arranged via phone call with the guys at superchargers because i have a feeling walking in and demanding......rather asking to see someone else's car wouldn't be granted. although i have a 350 to prove i have a genuine interest..........but its worth a try dunno if ill get to it tomorrow but ill stop by for a fellow member
thanks bro. ill email them tomorrow morning and say i gotta friend going by to check out the wheels or somthing.
Old 08-16-09, 11:47 PM
karasha
Lead Lap

-_- Alright, guess my offer was shot down.
Old 08-17-09, 12:25 AM
Wierdazndu
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by karasha
-_- Alright, guess my offer was shot down.
everyones offer was taken
Old 08-17-09, 05:26 AM
mdgrwl
Lexus Champion

i dunno bro... this post probably doesn't help at all but 3 months and nothing? nothing on top of scarce updates?
i personally wouldn't tolerate this. i would demand the turbo's absolutley free of charge, dukie on that 1/2 price garbage! that and the car would have to be done within the next 2-3 weeks, otherwise GIVE ME BACK MY CAR!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-09, 05:54 AM
windex
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by mdgrwl
i dunno bro... this post probably doesn't help at all but 3 months and nothing? nothing on top of scarce updates?
i personally wouldn't tolerate this. i would demand the turbo's absolutley free of charge, dukie on that 1/2 price garbage! that and the car would have to be done within the next 2-3 weeks, otherwise GIVE ME BACK MY CAR!!!!!!!!!
I couldnt have said that better myself. Ive been lurking this thread I just havent posted. This is how I feel about it... I actually was interested in taking my car in emailing back and forth. Im happy that I didnt the three week mark has become the three month mark. At 3 weeks without legitimate update as in pictures or at least a draw up of what they intended to use in the kit, I would have pulled the plug 2 months ago. After watching both of my brothers blow countless thousands of dollars building there cars they always got updates even if it was to tell them they broke something during install and needed time to replace it I say you call them and tell them straight forward to give you a date that you can hold them to as well as show what they have done so far or you pick you car up.

Good luck
Old 08-17-09, 04:54 PM
350PsDMeuP
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wierdazndu
thanks bro. ill email them tomorrow morning and say i gotta friend going by to check out the wheels or somthing.
just let me know
Old 08-21-09, 02:38 PM
350PsDMeuP
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
So i stopped by the spot today and saw your car along with a lot of other cars sitting in the front of the place. There was a silver "F" with the front bumper off but still no internal modifications done (i didnt see the intercooler or the piping). May belong to someone on the forum.

Also the boss (thinking its Kenny) drives a badass matador red "F" on some gold and chrome rims that look super sick.

Now that i got that out the way, your car looks FABULOUS in person BTW. Although it appeared to be untouched. I felt like a dousche after I left my camera at home, so I used my phone to get a little video, but its not much use unless you just want to see how your car looks again.

After going back inside I asked one of the gentlemen inside if you were getting the turbo and he said "yes." I asked how long does it take and he said he didn't know because your car is the first of its kind and its a mach.

HE DID MENTION THAT THE PIPING WAS COMPLETE AND THE TURBO WAS HANGING IN THE BACK.

The shop was very busy as you could see the mustang Saleen in the garage as well as a Neon on the lift.

I also asked when did they think they would be done and he said in a couple of weeks, but IDK.
Old 08-21-09, 02:44 PM
Phiber
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 350PsDMeuP
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
So i stopped by the spot today and saw your car along with a lot of other cars sitting in the front of the place. There was a silver "F" with the front bumper off but still no internal modifications done (i didnt see the intercooler or the piping). May belong to someone on the forum.

Also the boss (thinking its Kenny) drives a badass matador red "F" on some gold and chrome rims that look super sick.

Now that i got that out the way, your car looks FABULOUS in person BTW. Although it appeared to be untouched. I felt like a dousche after I left my camera at home, so I used my phone to get a little video, but its not much use unless you just want to see how your car looks again.

After going back inside I asked one of the gentlemen inside if you were getting the turbo and he said "yes." I asked how long does it take and he said he didn't know because your car is the first of its kind and its a mach.

HE DID MENTION THAT THE PIPING WAS COMPLETE AND THE TURBO WAS HANGING IN THE BACK.

The shop was very busy as you could see the mustang Saleen in the garage as well as a Neon on the lift.

I also asked when did they think they would be done and he said in a couple of weeks, but IDK.
good job..

props for you for actually making a drive there to get us all a update..
Old 08-21-09, 02:58 PM
Wierdazndu
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Phiber
good job..

props for you for actually making a drive there to get us all a update..
+1 on that!!!! THANKS A MILLION!

Yea his F is pretty nice. Its rockin some gold iForged!
Old 08-23-09, 10:18 PM
hwy1isf
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by hblexus07
Wierdazndu,

I posted the below link before on the F site. I am not sure if you have seen it but you may want to read it carefully. Good luck to you either way.

http://my.is/forums/f136/beware-kenn...rmance-390080/
This is a repost of information on Kenny S. but worth re-reading.

Even still best of luck to you again.
Old 08-24-09, 08:29 AM
t0e
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

who puts i-forged on a IS_F....

-__-
Old 08-24-09, 08:35 AM
Wierdazndu
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by hblexus07
This is a repost of information on Kenny S. but worth re-reading.

Even still best of luck to you again.
yes yes, everyone knows.... thanks... AGAIN
Old 08-24-09, 12:14 PM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource

Received 4,067 Likes on 2,464 Posts

Apparently the drama continues. Hopefully your ride won't be affected negatively.
Old 08-24-09, 01:24 PM
Wierdazndu
Lexus Test Driver

^^^yes i saw that on Houston-imports.com... who knows man... drama drama...
Old 08-24-09, 03:31 PM
2k2 R1
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just imagine if it took them months to "hang" a turbo and "claiming" the piping's done...how long it's gonna take them to tune the car with respectable numbers.

Quick Reply: Artisan Turbo IS350 Progress Thread