Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

supercharge is350

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-09, 06:48 PM
jonjon83
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phiber
is that your car all over youtube where you get raped by a chipped 335?
thats harsh...wheres seoulis250, see i aint that harsh man..

well the realistic thing to do is get an is-f then twin turbo it
Old 08-02-09, 06:50 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not even worried about him. He's been on my case since he's been here.
Old 08-02-09, 06:52 PM
syzygy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha phiber is our resident e90post-er. he's tamer than the average bimmerpost member though so he's welcome here
Old 08-02-09, 06:55 PM
Phiber
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
Yeah, so what? Our cars will never beat a JB3 335i. What's your point? Bring out that IS of yours and lets talk
I can understand why everyone over on the BMW board is looking down on a IS350.

Originally Posted by jonjon83
thats harsh...wheres seoulis250, see i aint that harsh man..

well the realistic thing to do is get an is-f then twin turbo it
Harsh? I was just wondering if it was him..Referring to this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ziKOwaDRI
Old 08-02-09, 06:58 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

I have never built any of my cars to solely beat another. I do it for me and me only. That's great that I can never beat a 335i with a JB3 chip. But if the car sucked that much, why the hell did you buy one?! Anyways sorry for being off topic. I just hate it when people think just cause a car loses to another it means to go buy something else. In plain old English....I don't give a sht.

PS I never said Phiber wasn't welcomed here.
Old 08-02-09, 06:58 PM
syzygy
Lexus Champion

lol i'll tell you why people on the BMW boards look down at the IS 350. I'll summarize the argument that they give

"TOYOTA"

they also claim the car is slow (comparing stock for stock 335i). obviously it's slow compared to jb3 but they also claim it's slow in its stock phase.

The only truly legitimate downfall of the IS 350 is the lack of performance moddability. this is not the car to get for that.
Old 08-02-09, 07:01 PM
AS~IS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by carLx
lol i'll tell you why people on the BMW boards look down at the IS 350. I'll summarize the argument that they give

"TOYOTA"

they also claim the car is slow (comparing stock for stock 335i). obviously it's slow compared to jb3 but they also claim it's slow in its stock phase.

The only truly legitimate downfall of the IS 350 is the lack of performance moddability. this is not the car to get for that.
Agreed 100%. I didn't get the IS350 for the aftermarket performance, but that's always a nice perk.
Calling it a Toyota isn't shame in my opinion. It's just saying our cars are reliable and finely tuned pieces of machinerey that'll run sturdy 'till the end of time!
Old 08-02-09, 07:04 PM
syzygy
Lexus Champion

I agree, toyota is a compliment to me. It's a privilege being associated with the brand that churned out the legendary titan supra.
Old 08-02-09, 07:05 PM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

John, isn't that race between you and the JB3 335i when your belt was slipping and you didn't have the new performance mods??

What's wrong with this guy and putting down a SC'd IS350 & its owner??

I heard there are a few companies working on building SC Kits for the IS250/350 and if you want to throw it on to beat a 1993 Geo Metro then to you!

If your doing it to be a SC'd IS, then to you!

Doesn't matter how fast your car goes, there's always a car faster than you out there...

EDIT: Being called a Toyota should be a compliment...

I use to work for BMW and VERYYYYY BIGGG to BMW's

Talk about a minimum of 115 appt's a day over customer's that had so many problems with those cars....

BTW, now i work for Lexus and let me tell you, i wish i still worked in BMW so i could enjoy the loot from all those warranty parts all those BMW's needed...

Last edited by Robs IS250; 08-02-09 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-02-09, 07:07 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Yeah my belt was slipping and wayyy before my newer mods. But like I said I do it for me dude LOL BTW Rob wait till you see her next time
Old 08-02-09, 07:16 PM
AznRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

john you still have my for that IS
Old 08-02-09, 07:24 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Thanks dude....
Old 08-02-09, 08:12 PM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

LOL @ phiber ... I bet you'd be amazed at what a supercharged 250 can do...

guess I'll have to PM you a lovely link to a youtube video when January comes around...

as for a REAL answer to the OT poster .... PM ISSFORGED or give them a call on monday for more info...

they are developing some sort of forced induction for our cars both the 4GR-FSE and 2GR-FSE motor's

Nothing is flawless in the performance business, however I can tell you their kit WILL be worth the money at a bang for the buck price instead of a ridiculous price of 6000+
Old 08-02-09, 08:16 PM
Hoovey689

Received 125 Likes on 83 Posts

I'm not even worried about him. He's been on my case since he's been here.
Good for you man. I love that IS of yours.

I have never built any of my cars to solely beat another. I do it for me and me only. That's great that I can never beat a 335i with a JB3 chip. But if the car sucked that much, why the hell did you buy one?! Anyways sorry for being off topic. I just hate it when people think just cause a car loses to another it means to go buy something else. In plain old English....I don't give a sht.
Good outlook, I completely agree with you. Its about a passion for cars and a vision for my own car to differentiate it and make it my own ya know.

Originally Posted by AS~IS
Agreed 100%. I didn't get the IS350 for the aftermarket performance, but that's always a nice perk.
Calling it a Toyota isn't shame in my opinion. It's just saying our cars are reliable and finely tuned pieces of machinerey that'll run sturdy 'till the end of time!
Agreed. Yes BMWs drive well, but I gotta say that's about it. I love the style of the IS way more than the 3. I love my NA DI V6. And most of all, the IS interior pretty much puts the BMW to shame. The BMW is so bland. The IS has one of the nicest interiors I swear. Not to mention you get reliability with the Lexus, and its cheaper than the Bimmer. I'm not a BMW hater, but between the two, I'll take the best of all worlds Style/looks, reliability, and good performance over the Bimmer any day.
Old 08-02-09, 08:24 PM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

I agree ^

335's are hella fast! however, I want something thats fun and reliable.. I don't want to have to worry about BMW giving me hell for my fuel pump taking a dump on me due to my basic bolt on mods !

Quick Reply: supercharge is350