Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

supercharge is350

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-09, 08:24 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread makes me want to go and drive haha
Old 08-02-09, 08:43 PM
hmsis250
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by djkhanvict
LOL @ phiber ... I bet you'd be amazed at what a supercharged 250 can do...

guess I'll have to PM you a lovely link to a youtube video when January comes around...

as for a REAL answer to the OT poster .... PM ISSFORGED or give them a call on monday for more info...

they are developing some sort of forced induction for our cars both the 4GR-FSE and 2GR-FSE motor's

Nothing is flawless in the performance business, however I can tell you their kit WILL be worth the money at a bang for the buck price instead of a ridiculous price of 6000+
so, there is hope for my car! I need more power!
Old 08-02-09, 09:20 PM
Phiber
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
I have never built any of my cars to solely beat another. I do it for me and me only. That's great that I can never beat a 335i with a JB3 chip. But if the car sucked that much, why the hell did you buy one?! Anyways sorry for being off topic. I just hate it when people think just cause a car loses to another it means to go buy something else. In plain old English....I don't give a sht.

PS I never said Phiber wasn't welcomed here.
Where did I say that when a car lose that I should buy something else? If you couldn't read, I said that I should of gone the IS-F route because there is more aftermarket parts for it. Not because I am embarrassed that my own car can beat my own car.

LOL @ phiber ... I bet you'd be amazed at what a supercharged 250 can do...

guess I'll have to PM you a lovely link to a youtube video when January comes around...

as for a REAL answer to the OT poster .... PM ISSFORGED or give them a call on monday for more info...

they are developing some sort of forced induction for our cars both the 4GR-FSE and 2GR-FSE motor's

Nothing is flawless in the performance business, however I can tell you their kit WILL be worth the money at a bang for the buck price instead of a ridiculous price of 6000+
Please, I am dieing to see a IS350 let alone a IS250 with something more than 350 WHP..I am hoping that I can drop a FI in my 350 but it seems like every company that made it failed miserably.. Please tell me the kit will be more than 50 WHP for the FI..

Wait so your boosting your 250? You will need 100 HP to be on par with a IS350. If you want something faster, might as well sell your 250 and get a 350..

I agree ^

335's are hella fast! however, I want something thats fun and reliable.. I don't want to have to worry about BMW giving me hell for my fuel pump taking a dump on me due to my basic bolt on mods !
I want to see how reliable your IS250 is when you put FI in it..

I like this rivalry with the IS350 and 335.. Over here on clublexus the IS350 owners hate on the 335 and over at the 335 boards the 335 owners hate the IS350.. Even in real life, I encounter IS350/IS250 who try to show off their car and pull up next to me asking for a race when I am in my 335 and vice versa. It's fun..
Old 08-02-09, 09:23 PM
Robs IS250
Lexus Fanatic

how about we all STF-U & get back to the OT...

Phiber, i take it that you have the best of both worlds..

If you dont have anything better than to do than come & debate on which car is better (335i & IS350) then please dont come & talk sht....

The OP wanted GOOD answers, so i say we all give him answers & keep the BS to PM's...
Old 08-02-09, 09:28 PM
Phiber
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Robs IS250
how about we all STF-U & get back to the OT...

Phiber, i take it that you have the best of both worlds..

If you dont have anything better than to do than come & debate on which car is better (335i & IS350) then please dont come & talk sht....

The OP wanted GOOD answers, so i say we all give him answers & keep the BS to PM's...
I'm not here to talk sht.. If anything, Isex seems to be the sensitive one here..

Maybe I should of reword it nicer.

To Isex:

Are you the guy with the LMS S/C with videos of getting beat by a 335 all over youtube..
Old 08-02-09, 09:28 PM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Phiber

Wait so your boosting your 250? You will need 100 HP to be on par with a IS350. If you want something faster, might as well sell your 250 and get a 350..

I want to see how reliable your IS250 is when you put FI in it..
lol me too... I think it might be pretty darn reliable! But, as for selling my 250 and getting a 350... I don't think so.. I rather spend that money under the hood

besides find me a DSM 350 with K-Sport air bags, a vertex lip kit, new wheels every month, and forced induction under the hood.....

I had a chance to sell it and get an F.. the F is a monster.. but I'd personally have more fun building a monster from scratch then buying one thats ready made.

That's just my personal preference ! the F is a bad *** car.

BTW I agree with ROB.. how about we start a new thread about this debate where we can all post you tube vids and also get into detail about how the IS-F rips the 335 an extra hole every now and then as well as the E92 M3

Last edited by IAMJAVEDG; 08-02-09 at 09:32 PM.
Old 08-02-09, 09:32 PM
Phiber
Lead Lap

lol me too... I think it might be pretty darn reliable! But, as for selling my 250 and getting a 350... I don't think so.. I rather spend that money under the hood

besides find me a DSM 350 with K-Sport air bags, a vertex lip kit, new wheels every month, and forced induction under the hood.....

I had a chance to sell it and get an F.. the F is a monster.. but I'd personally have more fun building a monster from scratch then buying one thats ready made.

That's just my personal preference ! the F is a bad *** car.
Just a thought. If you have such a big project for your 250, might be even better if you drop it on a 350..

Keep me posted, if price is right and the gains are there I'll definitely jump onto a FI for IS.. now I can shut them BMW boys..

Edit: I think we are on topic... we are talking about your project which involves a supercharger..
Old 08-02-09, 09:59 PM
Hoovey689

Received 125 Likes on 83 Posts

I like this rivalry with the IS350 and 335.. Over here on clublexus the IS350 owners hate on the 335 and over at the 335 boards the 335 owners hate the IS350.. Even in real life, I encounter IS350/IS250 who try to show off their car and pull up next to me asking for a race when I am in my 335 and vice versa. It's fun..
Not trying to get off topic, but I'm shocked none of the G35/37 owners have added their two cents lol. Seems like every time one of these debates arises, they don't want to be forgotten. lol

Now back on topic. These are all badass cars, that each offer something different. Each takes a different route; from twin turbo'ed 335i's to N/A V6's with DI 350s, to brawny V8 muscle like the F or M3. We buy the car the suits our needs best. Tuner or for show, make it your own. We all have a vision, and have no right to tell others how they should build theirs.
Old 08-03-09, 12:00 AM
TokerIS350
Lexus Test Driver

was isuxels is350 really supercharged in that video?
didnt really seem like
Old 08-03-09, 12:54 AM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

wow this thread went off the hook huh???? hahaha

John (iSuxeL) you know everyone in CL loves your SC IS350 bro..I know you ain't sweating,,just wanted to tell you again,,you got one of the BEST IS in here

anyways,,I'll like to find out more about SCing IS250 guys,,(Rob and djkhanvict)

and I'll take Lexus over bimmer anytime,,unless you are talking about M3 and M6
Old 08-03-09, 01:07 AM
LSCJJ
Lexus Champion

JosephDoc in Norcal has the TOM's Supercharger in his car... it runs 100 Octane, looks nice, and sounds really nice. but amount of power created for the money spent may not be what you expected. Joseph spent good $$ to add power into the car, but he also spent a lot of money into a heavy custom sound system.

but Joseph built a grand show car, for show and not for speed, as it's his hobby. as for LMS, ddquach had one in socal but sold it (to John?). you can PM any one of them for their feedback, or of course, iSuxeL can help you out too.
Old 08-03-09, 01:12 AM
stooky
Pole Position

plus ridding a isx50 is just different from the 3 series.. its like comparing a sofa to a wooden bench, so what if the wooden bench is a bit faster id rather be ridding on the sofa (; as for OP UPGRADE ISF!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! then the artisan TT if youre still not satisfied with the power
Old 08-03-09, 12:48 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

I'm not here to talk sht.. If anything, Isex seems to be the sensitive one here..

Maybe I should of reword it nicer.

To Isex:

Are you the guy with the LMS S/C with videos of getting beat by a 335 all over youtube..
I am not being sensitive. You are the one that first started it all with your "Did you get RAPED" question. And learn to spell the name right. It's iSuxeL not Isex So technically I can read buddy. BTW why don't you try putting your car against that 335i of yours and tell me how bad you got RAPED. And never did I once say anything bad about 335's, so there's no hate coming from me. I respect them cause I know they're fast.
Old 08-03-09, 01:05 PM
bichkikr
Pole Position

i dont have an IS, i had a GS, and had the LMS s/c set up and had nothing but problems. for the money i spent in parts, labor, repairs, court fees, etc, i could have easily built a 1000+WHP GTE engine and still had change in the bank. if you're going to go FI, i'd just say that you should be ready to spend quite a bit more in keeping the car running. I wasn't doing it for the power, but for show, i was losing because of no engine work. I have friends that have turobo'd Hondas, etc...and i can honestly say that ive never seen a FI car that was problem free for that long.

just my 2 pennies.
Old 08-13-09, 12:59 AM
norcal_c
Driver

Has anyone on the forums dropped a 2JZ motor in the second gen IS???
I know on the G35 forum people have dropped RB26's in.

Quick Reply: supercharge is350