Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Fox Marketing helping with SuperCharger Kit!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-09, 06:34 PM
FoxCars
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Fox Marketing helping with SuperCharger Kit!!!

Enough is enough! So, I had the Twin Turbo kit on my car and then some people blew up with sales because I marketed the crap out of it and it worked. Now, I hear that people are getting screwed and that just ISN'T RIGHT! I ended up getting screwed also because now I can't turbo my IS C for SEMA. Well, that is what others think anyway

So, I was talking to my boy Javed with the IS250 and we are going to develop a SuperCharger WORKING system next week. I have EVERY connection known to man and I don't BS or play games, I get stuff DONE!

I went to the other company and said I want a forced induction kit for IS250/IS350 owners with 6psi, intercooled for under 6 grand. Well, I'm going to acheive that gosh darnit ourselves at enthusiasts. It is a LEXUS and we want to make some power. I ordered my ProCharger C-2 unit TODAY and will have in my hand on Wednesday. I should have pictures, video of this by next weekend!! This isn't rocket science guys, enough is enough!
Old 10-07-09, 06:41 PM
PaPaHoFF
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hopefully it turns out well. Sucks what happened to Wierdazndude guy.
Old 10-07-09, 06:50 PM
nmpeter
Pole Position

Keep us updated! I'm so desperate for some power and I would love F/I. What kind of numbers are we looking at here?
Old 10-07-09, 06:52 PM
someboy
Lexus Test Driver

Applause!!!! Nice speech you have my full support!!
Old 10-07-09, 06:59 PM
windex
Lexus Test Driver

subscribed.
Old 10-07-09, 07:09 PM
AZ JB
Advanced

I'm in....
Old 10-07-09, 07:28 PM
Kurtz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by FoxCars
Enough is enough! So, I had the Twin Turbo kit on my car and then some people blew up with sales because I marketed the crap out of it and it worked. Now, I hear that people are getting screwed and that just ISN'T RIGHT! I ended up getting screwed also because now I can't turbo my IS C for SEMA. Well, that is what others think anyway

So, I was talking to my boy Javed with the IS250 and we are going to develop a SuperCharger WORKING system next week. I have EVERY connection known to man and I don't BS or play games, I get stuff DONE!

I went to the other company and said I want a forced induction kit for IS250/IS350 owners with 6psi, intercooled for under 6 grand. Well, I'm going to acheive that gosh darnit ourselves at enthusiasts. It is a LEXUS and we want to make some power. I ordered my ProCharger C-2 unit TODAY and will have in my hand on Wednesday. I should have pictures, video of this by next weekend!! This isn't rocket science guys, enough is enough!
You'll be making, roughly, 50 additional horsepower on an IS350... less on a 250.

The TOMs kit runs 5.8 lbs of boost and that's about what it manages to add... on 100 octane fuel. (well, 95 octane if you translate from japanese octane :P)

The LMS kit was 5 lbs (on US premium pump gas) and added about 40 hp (for a similar price point to the one you're shooting for.

The kit won't be terribly difficult, it's just not going to do much better than $100-120 per horsepower, maxxing right around the 5.5-6 psi range on US pump gas.... there's several folks on here who have done it already.... iSuxel is running a similar setup at the moment for example.

Nobody has really bothered with one for the 250 since it's going to cost ~$1500 more than just having bought a 350, and add less than half the hp doing that would have.
Old 10-07-09, 07:39 PM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

booking my flight right now !

This is going to be one sick kit guys! stay tuned for pictures as Brian and I will keep everyone updated with the build !
Old 10-07-09, 07:39 PM
verals05
Lead Lap

Can you just make one for the F
Old 10-07-09, 07:45 PM
nmpeter
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Kurtz
You'll be making, roughly, 50 additional horsepower on an IS350... less on a 250.

The TOMs kit runs 5.8 lbs of boost and that's about what it manages to add... on 100 octane fuel. (well, 95 octane if you translate from japanese octane :P)

The LMS kit was 5 lbs (on US premium pump gas) and added about 40 hp (for a similar price point to the one you're shooting for.

The kit won't be terribly difficult, it's just not going to do much better than $100-120 per horsepower, maxxing right around the 5.5-6 psi range on US pump gas.... there's several folks on here who have done it already.... iSuxel is running a similar setup at the moment for example.

Nobody has really bothered with one for the 250 since it's going to cost ~$1500 more than just having bought a 350, and add less than half the hp doing that would have.
I have a feeling there's gonna be a little more power, not many LMS kits sold around this price why would they try to sell their kit for the same price and around the same amount of power? I also have other reasons why I think there will be some more power . I guess we just have to wait.
Old 10-07-09, 08:58 PM
Tommy350
Lead Lap

cant wait! i want boost!
Old 10-07-09, 09:06 PM
Wierdazndu
Lexus Test Driver

Got a question for ya Brian. Did you ever have your IS C over at turbochargers.com?

If so how far along was it when you got it back and did they charge you anything?
Old 10-08-09, 04:23 AM
Kurtz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by nmpeter
I have a feeling there's gonna be a little more power, not many LMS kits sold around this price why would they try to sell their kit for the same price and around the same amount of power? I also have other reasons why I think there will be some more power . I guess we just have to wait.
I'm sure it'll make more than the LMS kit- that kit ran 5 lbs, he plans to run 6.

His kit will then make more like the 50 rwhp the TOMs kit (at 5.8 lbs) made... (though if he brings it in for 6k that'll beat the 10k TOMs gets for theirs).

It won't magically make 50 more horsepower on roughly the exact same amount of boost though.
Old 10-08-09, 04:27 AM
tromly
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by someboy
Applause!!!! Nice speech you have my full support!!
+1,someboy
Old 10-08-09, 11:22 AM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Wierdazndu
Got a question for ya Brian. Did you ever have your IS C over at turbochargers.com?

If so how far along was it when you got it back and did they charge you anything?

John his IS-C never made it to turbochargers.com but his IS-F was there last year for the TT kit !

Quick Reply: Fox Marketing helping with SuperCharger Kit!!!