Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Twin turbo lexus for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-10, 04:35 PM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm sorry, but that thing is SICK.. Who cares about the COLOR? It's about how it drives ;]
Old 01-01-10, 04:55 PM
McKrevice
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tonysgs300
for all the people that claims that this is the ugliest Gs ever....you really need to take a step back and really appreciate what the car really is, Yes the new color is Nasty but its different!! the kit is different! how many metal wide body kits do you hear about on the forums? i know i havent been a long time member but i do know that i havent seen many.... Respect that someone would have dropped LOADS of money on the car. I think its totally different in a positive way!!!! IMO
I am taking a step back to appreciate that this someone would build such a fugly *** car. I don't care if it has 500 bajillion into it, and if the motor makes eleventy billion horsepower.

It's ugly.
It's tacky.

Then end.
Old 01-01-10, 06:25 PM
vipjason
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think this car was for sale not to long ago. it had a new paint job
Old 01-02-10, 12:52 AM
tonysgs300
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by McKrevice
I am taking a step back to appreciate that this someone would build such a fugly *** car. I don't care if it has 500 bajillion into it, and if the motor makes eleventy billion horsepower.

It's ugly.
It's tacky.

Then end.
and you are entitled to your own opinions, but with comments like that NOONE cares to hear it!!!! you dont like it great, just keep your foul comments to yourself. why Hate on someone for posting? those who live in glass house's shouldnt throw stones
Old 01-02-10, 07:19 AM
young's 96
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was ugly before it got painted red now it looks decent I just don't like the kit on it.
Old 01-02-10, 07:30 AM
young's 96
Lead Lap

I wonder how much hp he's pushing?
Old 01-02-10, 09:47 PM
tonysgs300
Lead Lap

my guess is alot! well into the 700 range? but thats just a guess
Old 01-03-10, 06:46 AM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Dropping boat loads of cash on a car doesnt always equal positive results. In my opinion, this is the case with this one.

The engine is nicely laid out, but that doesnt mean it puts down big HP numbers. His car has been posted about a few times, I never recall hearing about dyno numbers. Most of us who put down high numbers dont mind bragging about them a bit.

He will have a hard time selling this car, bad economy or not. When you mod a Lexus, each step you mod you eliminate another % of the buying market. Thats just the reality of it. His car has elimninated 90% of the buying market easily at this point.
Old 01-03-10, 08:40 AM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TTurboPimp
Dropping boat loads of cash on a car doesnt always equal positive results. In my opinion, this is the case with this one.

The engine is nicely laid out, but that doesnt mean it puts down big HP numbers. His car has been posted about a few times, I never recall hearing about dyno numbers. Most of us who put down high numbers dont mind bragging about them a bit.

He will have a hard time selling this car, bad economy or not. When you mod a Lexus, each step you mod you eliminate another % of the buying market. Thats just the reality of it. His car has elimninated 90% of the buying market easily at this point.
lmao thats what happens when you have a deep pocket and no damn taste.
Old 01-03-10, 07:05 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by tonysgs300
and you are entitled to your own opinions, but with comments like that NOONE cares to hear it!!!! you dont like it great, just keep your foul comments to yourself. why Hate on someone for posting? those who live in glass house's shouldnt throw stones
i think if we all ignore him, he may just leave here forever. i keep telling you'll he's the local club hater. cant think of one positive post he has made. yea, the exterior isnt to my liking and there is a lot i could do without but he was a TT V-8 pioneer just like ricky and TTTURBOPIMP. im jealous of him just having the TT....IMHO assuming the motor is built as claimed, its worth the price of the car itself
Old 01-04-10, 10:53 AM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

image that car Blue with JP tails, JP Grill and Q45 head lights sitting on HRE or a set of ZONE'S
Old 01-04-10, 12:06 PM
aristo2369
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LEXUS_KID
image that car Blue with JP tails, JP Grill and Q45 head lights sitting on HRE or a set of ZONE'S
Im sure if you if you put all that in the car someone will still talk smack about it...
the car looks awesome!!!!!!
Old 01-04-10, 12:49 PM
AG4
Rookie

Default Let's respect our community.

Gentlemen. I do not post to often, but I think it is time for me to do so. I feel that the purpose of the forums is for a gathering of POSITIVE enthusiast learning, helping, and sharing imformation and becoming one community.

If I go to a Lexus Dealeership to purchase a car, I will chose the color I like. We all have that right. If I see a color or STYLE I do not like, then I would simply say, "I don't care for the color".

I feel that we are not hear to pick apart some ones car, but if they are ASKING for and opinon, then give an opinon that does not show how old you are.
Old 01-04-10, 06:36 PM
McKrevice
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sakataj
i think if we all ignore him, he may just leave here forever. i keep telling you'll he's the local club hater.

Old 01-04-10, 06:51 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

looks pretty horrible in yellow... nice in red

Quick Reply: Twin turbo lexus for sale