Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Twin Turbo GS Speaks, Again.

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-10, 11:33 PM
Jrezo
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GS wanted
Nothing like having multiple projects to tinker with. Pics please...
Yes please, would love to see the work on the LS4 so far.

thanks
Old 01-06-10, 12:02 AM
LexusK
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

It just the headlights that dont do it for me. The rest of the car is sick!!
Old 01-06-10, 03:42 AM
BAY HUSTLE
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn... gotta respect it.
Old 01-06-10, 06:18 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I wouldn't worry about what people say here.. To each their own.. As long as your happy with the way you built your GS. Just out of curiosity what do you mean by no more HIN? Did They fold? I haven't been in the show scene loop for 2 seasons now so I was just curious since I saw they canceled a lot of shows last year and stopped in door convention center shows.
Old 01-06-10, 06:31 AM
97-SC300
Lexus Fanatic

Received 130 Likes on 108 Posts

good luck, i saw it in person and it looks sick
Old 01-06-10, 07:40 AM
young's 96
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should of kept it red the candy was so sweet.
Old 01-06-10, 07:56 AM
DJ420
Pole Position

Your car is PURE SEX. Everyone has their own style, and when building a car you kinda get an idea in your mind of how you want it to look. I have built my rides with a semi-subtle touch. You did not. Yours SCREAMS for attention. Well-deserved attention! It is a beautiful ride man.. keep up the excellent work and ENJOY it! :thumb:

Pics of the gold color?
Old 01-06-10, 10:54 AM
AG4
Rookie

Originally Posted by LEXUS_KID
Good work Paul....I still think it would be so hot with Q45 head lights, JP Grill, and JP tails, but that's my style coming on.

Change it up a bit you have had red head lights for so long. Change is always good. If anything with that motor you have built it would be the ultimate race car, rip everything out ( Stereo, PSP 3, Air Ride, All the TV's take off all the Stickers ETC.) the whole interior to just the cage and put a six speed in there. That would make everyone say WOW. There are so many people that BASH this car maybe because they have never seen it in person or really don't understand what HIN stands for. Paul you know me and I respect you in so many ways your truly a great guy, I wish people on here could meet you in person to see what you and the car stand for.

Thanks my friend. Very cool.

It has never been my style to bash another mans vision or be rude to some one. We are family and should respect each other as such.

The fall of HIN will have a heavy impact on our lifestyle (community). If you think it is hard for us to find aftermarket parts now, wait. At a cross marketing level HIN was it. Our cars would get tons of exposure via web, video, or print. So when a manufacture would see their product, it would motivate them to continue to produce. With out that exposure it will become harder and more expensive for us to get parts.

I will change the head lights. I believe the 02 GS sport design had the darker (smoked) head lights. Does anyone know how to get just the lens and not the whole unit ($1700)? Please let me know.

Yes I got a $75 ticket last year from a very upset female cop and almost got arrested at NOPI Nationals (2005) for the blue led daytime driver's running lights.
Old 01-06-10, 10:58 AM
AG4
Rookie

Originally Posted by DJ420
Your car is PURE SEX. Everyone has their own style, and when building a car you kinda get an idea in your mind of how you want it to look. I have built my rides with a semi-subtle touch. You did not. Yours SCREAMS for attention. Well-deserved attention! It is a beautiful ride man.. keep up the excellent work and ENJOY it! :thumb:

Pics of the gold color?
Thanks. will post new pics soon.
Old 01-06-10, 11:05 AM
AG4
Rookie

Originally Posted by bluelex
I wouldn't worry about what people say here.. To each their own.. As long as your happy with the way you built your GS. Just out of curiosity what do you mean by no more HIN? Did They fold? I haven't been in the show scene loop for 2 seasons now so I was just curious since I saw they canceled a lot of shows last year and stopped in door convention center shows.
Sorry and Sad to say,"YES, HIN IS NO MORE".

It is alledged.

Poor management by the owner along with some other issues. VM me with your # and I will tell you what I know.
Old 01-06-10, 11:07 AM
AG4
Rookie

Originally Posted by Jrezo
Yes please, would love to see the work on the LS4 so far.

thanks
I will very soon. Just got the JP table. I will take pics once I install it.
Old 01-06-10, 11:19 AM
Lexus 4 ME
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your car looks amazing all I can say!
Old 01-06-10, 12:08 PM
JustInGS3
Lead Lap

love what you have done with the car...goodluck with the other cars...
Old 01-06-10, 12:23 PM
Jrezo
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by AG4
I will very soon. Just got the JP table. I will take pics once I install it.

Cool man,

I have a LS4 and a GS4 and love to see your work.

Did that shop do the suede on the steering wheel for you too or is that something you did?

thanks
Old 01-06-10, 01:25 PM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Paul, all I gotta say is you have done amazing and extreme things with our platform. You've done a lot of gutsy things with your GS, some not to my tastes, but you had a vision and you accomplished what you set out to do, build an extreme show car and take home the trophies. Props to you bro. I was part of Elite when we were thinking about merging with your club, and was pretty excited about the potential merger. I too have pulled back from the show scene and understand the reasoning behind your wanting to sell the car, since HIN, the biggest, and really the only organization still putting on shows has since succumbed. Mark told me he got a chance to hang out with you at SEMA and you made the difference for him. I'm just sad I never got to meet you personally or see your ride in person.

Quick Reply: Twin Turbo GS Speaks, Again.