Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Blitz Throttle Controller

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-10, 06:18 PM
windex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kurtz
I don't think that's true.

For example, one thing I know about my car is that this part won't do any of the things you're asking if it does (like make the car able to rev any faster or shift any quicker as you asked in your original post).

You apparently still do not since you're continuing to ask the same question no matter how often you're given the same, correct, answer.

Other items I also don't need to own to know they won't make your car rev any faster or shift any quicker would include:

A huge aluminum wing riveted to the rear deck

neon lights underneath

a carbon fiber dash kit

a pigmy zebra

a ham sandwich

Actually, this list could get quite long, but I think you get the idea.

I have this done will that add me 30hp to the wheels?
Old 02-23-10, 06:33 PM
four o two
Intermediate

Originally Posted by JDMis350
like i said i aint here for makin enemies over a car part. that's little kid stuff that lil kids like four o two like to do.haha. anyways i actually came for help and honest opinions.so im not mad or butt hurt about you guys talkin crap on it. its not like i made the throttle controller hahahah.but ur crp isnt waht i made this thread for.i jus wanted to see wat you guys thought and yes i already saw the thread on the blitz controller. but i didnt really get much of wat I wanted to kno out of it. from ppol who HAVE it.so i made one to get the answers i needed. not to hear ppol who think they kno everything run their mouth. like i said if you dont have one, AND your HATIN, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK .about the controller buddy! not to be mean but i really dont..not interested. i kno all u guys wanna act like billy badas$es when it comes to your car..thats cool. but i dont care how much you kno about your car. we have the same car i kno all about my car too so we kno the same things. im not trying to act surperior to you guys. so dont do it to me. haha thanks. lets just be buddies and drive our cool cars,... on the freeway. =)

anyways thanks to the ppol who are actually being cool about wat i asked. i aprreciate it.
Gosh, the little kids on this site always automatically revert back to the "you're a hater" argument when someone hits them upside the head with some common sense.

...and if you "kno" just as much about "our cars" as you say you do, then how come you don't even grasp the fact that a throttle controller does not act like a throttle body, nor does it make the car "rev faster"?

Listen dude, I'm just trying to help you not waste $400, but if you've got it to waste, more power to you. You asked what we thought, we told you not only what we thought, but also what we know. Don't like it? Don't ask, Bro Namath.
Old 02-24-10, 10:41 PM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

OP, here is a review of the cheaper throttle controller: http://www.6crew.com/forum/showthrea...ght=controller

I came across it awhile back when I saw the blitz throttle controller was release for my mazda
Old 02-25-10, 05:04 AM
Kurtz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jadu
OP, here is a review of the cheaper throttle controller: http://www.6crew.com/forum/showthrea...ght=controller

I came across it awhile back when I saw the blitz throttle controller was release for my mazda
I only read the first page on that thread, but nobody in it seems to know what they're talking about.

The original reviewer talks about it "adding torque" when it's impossible for it to do so... another guy discusses it changing his shift behavior despite not being connected to the transmission in any way.

They're imagining all these improvements that are simply impossible based on what the device actually does (which is simply tell the ECU you pushed the gas more than you really did).

It's like the folks here who insist how much faster their car feels because they put on a loud intake that made no measurable difference in speed.
Old 02-25-10, 05:05 AM
06isDriver
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yup + 10 characters
Old 02-26-10, 05:01 PM
JDMis350
Driver

yeah thanks for helping save me money . getting flammed with the truth is wat it takes sometimes..like i said i wasnt mad about it in the first place. but some guys were writing things that didnt relate to what i asked they were just tryin to be a holes.. so i was simply telling them i dont care., because what they said was no help. for the ppol who are using constructive criticism mean or not are the ppol whos advice im taking dont get me wrong..so thanks. im not a little boy bro i was being a smart a$$ by putting "haha" everywhere because of the LIL KID comment.