Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

01 GS300 Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-10, 01:17 PM
njs
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOLzz.. Hey, macd I bought a 2jz gte engine with tranns.. The 6 speed your talking about is the v160 right? That holds up to a 1,000 HP with no mods done to it.. LOL.. You should look at my build and see what I have going into my engine!!! Also u should really stop trying to mislead people with your false information.. Take care..
Old 03-21-10, 01:25 PM
macd7919
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by njs
LOLzz.. Hey, macd I bought a 2jz gte engine with tranns.. The 6 speed your talking about is the v160 right? That holds up to a 1,000 HP with no mods done to it.. LOL.. You should look at my build and see what I have going into my engine!!! Also u should really stop trying to mislead people with your false information.. Take care..
Or maybe I've had the swap done in my car for 3+ years and held the highest dyno numbers for the swap on this forum for the majority of that time. You want some members to vouch for my work, try TTurboPimp, FlashGordon, Isman, just to name a few. Do a little research on their cars (all of which I've worked on) and you will see the caliber of vehicle I'm talking about.

I owned and built my Supra before you were probably driving, give me a break man. I don't care if you have a different opinion but don't try to call me out on misinformation when you don't know WTF your talking about, don't have your car done, can't even do your own work and have no numbers or real world time to prove anything you say. I've got the time and numbers to prove everything I'm talking about so before you make yourself look like a fool, take a step back and consider the fact that maybe someone with more experience may know a little bit more about this subject than you.

Last edited by macd7919; 03-21-10 at 02:35 PM.
Old 03-21-10, 01:30 PM
njs
Driver

Macd stop being a cry baby!!! I don't care whos car you have built!!! Or what numbers u put up.. Plain and simple u are hating and i'm loving it lol... Exactly I really don't know much about these engines but, I know people who know more then you lol... I never claim to be a mechanic and your right my boy is doing all the hard work... So stop being a baby.. Take care..
Old 03-21-10, 01:34 PM
Dregus619
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by macd7919
You need to check your facts boss, the auto trans will not hold anywhere close to 850whp. I could care less if you "claim" to be TRD mechanic, it's neither here nor there. It is a PROVEN FACT that the stock gte auto trans will not hold 850whp.

now which trans are you talking about the A341E or the A650E? now about here or there...what it means when i say what i do. it establish my credibility on what i am saying...so people dont have to ask me how many times i have built, swapped or even worked on a toyota or lexus. and in this case the 2jz-gte engine and trans. no i would like to see this proff of yours. but most likely your wont be able to show me. so i will stand by what i said...and let lexusgsf decide.
Old 03-21-10, 01:34 PM
macd7919
Lexus Champion

It's not about being a baby, it's about you coming on here, posting BS on peoples threads who are looking for information. In the above post you are now discrediting yourself and back peddling admitting you don't know anything about what your saying but "your friend" does who "knows more than me". You can say whatever you want, I could care less about insults or your keyboard warrior antics. Facts are facts, that trans (stock gte auto) will not hold 850whp no matter how much you and your friends hope and pray. Be my guest to go try it out, when it blows up you can come back here and tell everyone how you were wrong and didn't know what you were talking about. In the meantime, don't tell people that your pipe dreams are fact.
Old 03-21-10, 01:43 PM
Dregus619
Driver School Candidate

It's not about being a baby, it's about you coming on here, posting BS on peoples threads who are looking for information. In the above post you are now discrediting yourself and back peddling admitting you don't know anything about what your saying but "your friend" does who "knows more than me". You can say whatever you want, I could care less about insults or your keyboard warrior antics. Facts are facts, that trans (stock gte auto) will not hold 850whp no matter how much you and your friends hope and pray. Be my guest to go try it out, when it blows up you can come back here and tell everyone how you were wrong and didn't know what you were talking about. In the meantime, don't tell people that your pipe dreams are fact.
are you going to tell me what trans it is or what? and WERES YOUR PROFF! and dont tell me to go talk to people you know.
Old 03-21-10, 01:44 PM
njs
Driver

LOL.. Macd your a lil girl!!!.. I'm done with and I never claimed to be a mechanic like I said.. I'm a keyboard warrior lol.. Take care..
Old 03-21-10, 01:45 PM
macd7919
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Dregus619
now which trans are you talking about the A341E or the A650E?
I said stock gte trans did I not? You should know which one that is with your "experience".

now about here or there...what it means when i say what i do. it establish my credibility on what i am saying...so people dont have to ask me how many times i have built, swapped or even worked on a toyota or lexus. and in this case the 2jz-gte engine and trans.
So your "credibility" is that you claim to be a TRD mechanic just because you can figure out how to type it out on a keyboard? LOL..... I've met, worked with and been friends with MANY members on this forum and they will vouch for me, my car and my abilities. I would say that trumps "I'm a secret TRD mechanic"

no i would like to see this proff of yours. but most likely your wont be able to show me. so i will stand by what i said...and let lexusgsf decide.
Here LexusGSF, decide who you want to listen to, someone who has had this swap done for years making the power your wanting to make, or a couple dreamers who have yet to put a motor in the car.

Here's your proof. BTW, spell check and punctuation are your friend, proper grammar helps with your credibility also Though I did like the repeated use of the word PROFF, I assumed you meant proof.

There you go, pics of the install, dyno sheet and video of it on the dyno, is that "PROFF" enough? Lol.....Sometimes you will save more face my admitting your wrong and accepting maybe someone else has been there and done that before you try to post opinion as fact. I'm done arguing as this has gone far enough.

Last edited by macd7919; 03-21-10 at 01:55 PM.
Old 03-21-10, 02:00 PM
Dregus619
Driver School Candidate

I said stock gte trans did I not? You should know which one that is with your "experience.

So your "credibility" is that you claim to be a TRD mechanic just because you can figure out how to type it out on a keyboard? LOL..... I've met, worked with and been friends with MANY members on this forum and they will vouch for me, my car and my abilities. I would say that trumps "I'm a secret TRD mechanic"

Here LexusGSF, decide who you want to listen to, someone who has had this swap done for years making the power your wanting to make, or a couple dreamers who have yet to put a motor in the car.

Here's your proof. BTW, spell check and punctuation are your friend, proper grammar helps with your credibility also
wwwwwwoooooooooooowwwwwww your a retard....that doesnt show proof on anything. so you did a swap cool. the reason i asked what trans it was...it was to see the extent of your knowledge. and you cant tell me which one it is. so in that case you dont know what your talking about. and like i said i dont care about who you want me to talk to. i want hard facts that i can hold in my hand or see with my eyes. so you posted a dyno sheet and a pick of a engine with a upgraded turbo. wow ok. i know what i do for a living...and ever sense i have joined this forum all i have seen are magazine mechanics. people who think they know, and give false info. i hate to say this but maybe few people on here know something like Jeff. i came on here to help people on there builds. your just mad that more people are doing the swap wasnting less money and getting more whp. its ok it happens, and as far as you haveing the highest dyno on the forum that means nothing! its ok heres a tissue.
Old 03-21-10, 02:09 PM
macd7919
Lexus Champion

Someone who can't admit when their wrong, always a sad sight.

The past posts speak for themselves and anyone who reads this thread will see that. I have nothing else to say, you asked for proof and when you got it you grabbed for whatever BS argument you can to try and save face. I have nothing further to prove or gain so you have your opinion and I have mine. Anything further is a waste of time as I said in my previous post, have a nice day.

P.s- I see you didn't take my suggestion of punctuation and spell check. If you want people to take you seriously you really should think about "speaking" in an intelligent manner. Just trying to help you out man.

Last edited by macd7919; 03-21-10 at 02:15 PM.
Old 03-21-10, 02:13 PM
Dregus619
Driver School Candidate

Someone who can't admit when their wrong, always a sad sight. The past posts speak for themselves and anyone who reads this thread will see that. I have nothing else to say, you asked for proof and when you got it you grabbed for whatever BS argument you can to try and save face. I have nothing further to prove or gain so you have your opinion and I have mine. Anything further is a waste of time as I said in my previous post, have a nice day.

The pics dont prove that the jdm gte trans cant hold 850whp. thats what this was all about. you went off on something else.

Last edited by Dregus619; 03-21-10 at 02:26 PM.
Old 03-21-10, 02:22 PM
macd7919
Lexus Champion

As I said before, I'm done arguing with you. One thing to learn is that there is no point arguing with someone who is never wrong as it will just go round and round. As shown in your past posts on other threads, no matter what anyone says you twist things so that you aren't proven wrong.

Just as in this thread:

Build Thread

Jeff obviously knows more than you but instead of just taking the advice he is trying to give, you insist on arguing your point. "I don't mean to be correcting Jeff all the time but when I see people giving bad info...." Sound Familiar?

On that note lets just leave it to a difference of opinion and move on with our days.

Last edited by macd7919; 03-21-10 at 02:30 PM.
Old 03-21-10, 05:34 PM
vietunit
Lexus Champion

Dregus619, head over to SupraForum please.

+1 with everything macd7919 said, its amazing how much information is available ONLINE.
Old 03-21-10, 05:53 PM
Dregus619
Driver School Candidate

As I said before, I'm done arguing with you. One thing to learn is that there is no point arguing with someone who is never wrong as it will just go round and round. As shown in your past posts on other threads, no matter what anyone says you twist things so that you aren't proven wrong.

Just as in this thread:

Build Thread

Jeff obviously knows more than you but instead of just taking the advice he is trying to give, you insist on arguing your point. "I don't mean to be correcting Jeff all the time but when I see people giving bad info...." Sound Familiar?

On that note lets just leave it to a difference of opinion and move on with our days.
yeah thats what i said. sorry my spelling isnt all that great. but i was working on cars instead of paying attention in class. i dont spend all my time in a office chad aka macd and jeff doesnt know more then me. and he wasnt giving me any advice. you and him are so damn vague with what you guys say. never give specs you do know that the engine comes with more then one auto trans. i argue my point cuz you dont answer my question. thats like someone telling me they have proof they saw god. show me what you know. the pics show nothing on what trans your running. long story short you didnt say what model doesnt hold 850whp but by now you probably asked some one. so its irrelevant now. from the threads you havent proved me wrong...neither did jeff. so what is your point? twisting words your twisting the whole topic. your nothing but a magazine mechanic. all you can say is i cant spell blah blah blah.....i may not have good spelling or punctuation. but i know what i am doing when im building my cars.

ps go keyboard warrior!!!!!

Last edited by Dregus619; 03-21-10 at 06:06 PM.
Old 03-21-10, 07:15 PM
MobbinVIP
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Thanks to all of you with your advice, I guess I have got my work cut out from me.
What brand of turbo you guys recommend?
HKS or GReaddy? or maybe you guys might know a better brand?
Anyways, once again thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate all the advice.

Quick Reply: 01 GS300 Turbo