Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

NASCAR exhaust fabricator

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-10, 12:35 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

^^^ i forgot all bout this thing.....where the updates or info OP (who hasnt logged in since 4/23/10)
Old 05-05-10, 02:18 PM
TLcoats
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sakataj
^^^ i forgot all bout this thing.....where the updates or info OP (who hasnt logged in since 4/23/10)
Don't Get your hopes up...
Old 05-05-10, 06:25 PM
JeffTsai
Lexus Fanatic

Received 43 Likes on 17 Posts

I think you guys scared him away lol.
Old 05-05-10, 07:38 PM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I figured it'd be obvious. He's getting his exhaust work done and such, and has no reason to come back on here until its done. Once complete he'll come back and post a video and lots of pics.
Old 05-06-10, 09:05 AM
3UZFTE
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 3UZFTE
Pretty sure Hendrick, Gibbs, Childress, Roush-Fenway and Stewart-Haas and MWR, all do their own exhaust, in-house, so when you say 90%... exactly who are you referring to?
What he said... And the OP is in Flordia, every NASCAR shop is in North Carolina, was he going to ship his car there to have them fab something up?
Old 05-06-10, 11:25 AM
j three
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He also only has 10 posts since 2005, so he may only post if there is something actually happening.
Old 05-06-10, 12:50 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by TLcoats
Don't Get your hopes up...
i never have

Originally Posted by JeffTsai
I think you guys scared him away lol.
maybe

Originally Posted by Jewcano
I figured it'd be obvious. He's getting his exhaust work done and such, and has no reason to come back on here until its done. Once complete he'll come back and post a video and lots of pics.
dunno if this is serious or sarcasm....i havent forgotten bout your license plate BTW

Originally Posted by 3UZFTE
What he said... And the OP is in Flordia, every NASCAR shop is in North Carolina, was he going to ship his car there to have them fab something up?
according to him, yes he is

Originally Posted by TLcoats
i think it is worth it and i am going to ship my car out to him so they can do the build

Originally Posted by j three
He also only has 10 posts since 2005, so he may only post if there is something actually happening.
maybe, we'll c
Old 05-06-10, 02:27 PM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

dunno if this is serious or sarcasm....i havent forgotten bout your license plate BTW
It was an attempt at sarcasm. But you never know. And Parker decided to get my hopes up the other day saying you shipped it, and then told me he was joking -_-.......
Old 06-04-10, 11:58 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

It was an attempt at sarcasm. But you never know. And Parker decided to get my hopes up the other day saying you shipped it, and then told me he was joking -_-.......
still havent looked for this, i know its in the house.....

and guess dude was just BS'ing like i said, he hasnt been on in almost 2 months.
Old 06-04-10, 01:03 PM
unclej
Driver School Candidate

hey guys sorry we have been working some things out as i did not want to ship my car out as he was going to also build custom headers.... i was with him at the coca-cola 600 this weekend and what he did was get me one of the custom X pipes that he makes and also sent me 2 of the new mufflers that he will be selling to the public very soon... i am going to try to have them put on next week and will take pictures and videos..... i would love to send 2 mufflers and x pipe to someone on the board that would like to put them on there car and be able to give some feedback as to what changes...
Old 06-04-10, 01:04 PM
unclej
Driver School Candidate

i will post pics of the x pipe and mufflers when i get to my house
Old 06-04-10, 01:18 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by unclej
hey guys sorry we have been working some things out as i did not want to ship my car out as he was going to also build custom headers.... i was with him at the coca-cola 600 this weekend and what he did was get me one of the custom X pipes that he makes and also sent me 2 of the new mufflers that he will be selling to the public very soon... i am going to try to have them put on next week and will take pictures and videos..... i would love to send 2 mufflers and x pipe to someone on the board that would like to put them on there car and be able to give some feedback as to what changes...
Originally Posted by unclej
i will post pics of the x pipe and mufflers when i get to my house
thats nuts, u havent gotten on in months and bam i revive this and here you are....since i have been a semi nay sayer i would like to be the guinea pig if you would "love to send 2 mufflers and x pipe to someone on the board" i will def give unbiased feedback.

PM sent
Old 06-04-10, 08:30 PM
unclej
Driver School Candidate

Default pic of the mufflers

I will post much more info next week
sakataj lets get on the phone on monday and i will get them out to you
guys trust me we have been working very hard to get everything together to do this online business the right way as so we can bring the same race proven technology that has produced over 300+ wins and 10 championships in sprint cup to us auto enthusiasts
Attached Thumbnails NASCAR exhaust fabricator-new-ones.jpg  
Old 06-04-10, 09:20 PM
austin7891
Pole Position

Interesting thread, the kind of stuff I love to find out about weeks later...not
Either way, uncle j, ship some to mr. A, yay or nay? PM me. would love to install whatever you have and review it....
Old 06-04-10, 09:38 PM
vwynn
Lexus Fanatic

Received 53 Likes on 36 Posts

what is that exactly?

Quick Reply: NASCAR exhaust fabricator