Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

NASCAR exhaust fabricator

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-10, 11:48 AM
unclej
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to tell you the truth i had so much going on i just wanted to get the mufflers put on after taking it to a few places over here that i just didnt get a good feeling about.... i just wanted to get the system put on and call it a day .... i am very very happy with the way the car has been driving since i did this ..... like i said when i started this if everyone on here wants a header exhaust and muffler setup we need someone that has a gs to bring it to boyds shop in utah and i will be more then happy to talk with him to see what he can do with cl members and or to do that one off so that we have the option of getting an after market alternative that is done right! i just have to many things going on right now that it just wasnt in the cards to get the car sent out to utah ..... if we can get one car for this i am sure everyone will be happy with the outcome of the system he can make ....
i am happy with the outcome car drives great and sounds awesome
Old 07-19-10, 11:58 AM
JBrady
Lexus Champion

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by unclej
to tell you the truth i had so much going on i just wanted to get the mufflers put on after taking it to a few places over here that i just didnt get a good feeling about.... i just wanted to get the system put on and call it a day .... i am very very happy with the way the car has been driving since i did this ..... like i said when i started this if everyone on here wants a header exhaust and muffler setup we need someone that has a gs to bring it to boyds shop in utah and i will be more then happy to talk with him to see what he can do with cl members and or to do that one off so that we have the option of getting an after market alternative that is done right! i just have to many things going on right now that it just wasnt in the cards to get the car sent out to utah ..... if we can get one car for this i am sure everyone will be happy with the outcome of the system he can make ....
i am happy with the outcome car drives great and sounds awesome
I have said it before... the bottom line is that YOU are happy!
Old 08-26-10, 12:29 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

sorry OP havent forgotten bout this. they still sitting in a box at work where you sent them to me, i just havent had a minute to do this. im wrapping up alot of smaller/older projects ATM
Old 04-20-11, 10:02 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

back from the dead, just recently opened this box....i still need to do this, sorry OP its take me so long. im gonna be PM'ing jbrady to help me setup a exhaust built around these
Old 11-14-11, 12:17 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

well, i may never get around to doing these so i may just offer them up for free to anyone who will actually build this exhaust system...

im looking for oem exhaust piping to make these catbacks....if not they gonna be given away
Old 11-22-11, 09:03 PM
erknjerk78
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The system sounds and looks great, but my greddy pipes are not coming off!
Old 11-25-11, 10:01 PM
maxXx430
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sure sound like a beast.