Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Anyone know this car? 1999 GS300 Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-11, 11:06 PM
sinistervr
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jacques james from florida, used to work for flawless performance, he knows about the car, bmpc in florida knows about the car as well they might be able to help some... car went 11.7 never tuned and never dynoed...

car went to battle ground made 441/331

here are a few pics that i could find
front bumper kit

maybe look up the tag at the dmv to get some info

dyno
Old 11-06-11, 05:09 PM
1fastlex
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow , that car definately went downwards , the car used to be owned by bmpc here in south fla , it was put together between "drag international" as well as big daddy performance center ..... he may be the only one that may be able to help you out or have any knowledge about the overall set up ............... if i recalled it was a stock gte vvti motor swap with a built tranny , single kit with fuel and i think it had a mapecu in it ................ car used to look really nice back in its day , i never liked the airbrushing thing going on but to each their own ...... i know u can bring her back with some tlc ..............
Old 03-24-12, 09:24 AM
Adam B
Driver School Candidate

Ok, I just have got to start working on this car. After I got it started and found out it ran I just put it in the back of my shop till I had time to work on it.

None of the power windows work. You can roll them down with the key from outside the door but inside, NOTHING. We have worked on them for hours trying to find something and nothing. Anything electronic that could be causing this?

Trying to find stock front and rear bumpers and side skirts so I can send it to the body shop for repaint.
Old 09-12-12, 01:08 PM
Adam B
Driver School Candidate

Still trying to figure out the windows on this car before I go any further with it. We have changed the window switch, checked all fuses, and nothing. None of the windows work. You can roll them down with the key outside the car but they will not do anything off the switches. Anyone please help. I need to get all the mechanical problems fixed before I can paint the car.