Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Twin Turbo GS400 Update

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-03, 09:00 PM
LeXpHeNe
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh crap thanks jaymode totally forgot about the weather man. thats also one lucky cat. ok ok the battle of the 500rwhp turbo lexus's cmon cmon fellas that would just amaze me. id have wet dreams. ok i would pay to see this and yes i honestly mean that lol. congrats to all you damn rich lucky mother......
Old 01-22-03, 12:14 AM
SandRock
Lead Lap

On a lighter note what suspension are you running on this car. Also what suspension is on the one with the BR5's?

P.S. If you drop $$$ like that on your car, I KNOW you must throw some Bangin partys...so shoot me an invite.
Old 01-22-03, 12:38 AM
NoRyceGS4
Lexus Test Driver

yeah man wassup! hit it up with some parties dude!
Old 01-22-03, 07:09 PM
Mariusz
Lead Lap

Thanks for the kind words guys Stay tuned for an update
Old 01-23-03, 11:37 PM
kensttgs400
Driver School Candidate

Thumbs up

OK all you gurus who think Mariusz 35k is to much! You have no CLUE what a custom set-up on any performance car costs when your talking TT,Fuel mang'mnt upgrade, tranny upgrade, boost controllers, OH BTW - Have any of you ever seen "Hand-built exhaust manifolds welded to fit" the TT set-up?? I think not!!
Well I watched Mo do mine himself, and you couldn't pay me enough dollars to do it!! After watching Mo put my TT Ser.#002 together, I can tell you he is earning every penny he gets!!
Now for those of you who may be interested in performance!
I upgraded my intercooler (but still run single exhaust) over the New Years Holidays and in 70 degree weather here in S. Florida, 9 lbs. of boost, and still serious traction issues, I'm consistently now running 13.0 to 13.2's @ 110 mph. All this w/385 RWHP & RWTQ. (Low by Mariusz standards) Mariuzs should easily be mid to high 11's in the low 120's MPH which for 80K in a Lex 400 will burn any Viper, Any Ferrarri, most any Lambo, Any stock Porsche Turbo, Any Aston Martin, Any ZO6, any SC Mercedes, Any BMW, Any Audi RS6, on and on and on!!!!! Get the picture?? You have tremendous performance, that is truly "World Class" with luxury that is up there with the best!! For my money Mariuzs and my experience with my own docile TT, You have a Great set-up there and don't let anyone else tell you different. They're only showing their inexperience at putting together truly a unique auto!!

Last edited by kensttgs400; 01-24-03 at 12:03 AM.
Old 01-24-03, 03:20 AM
ShowGSLuVv
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by kensttgs400
OK all you gurus who think Mariusz 35k is to much! You have no CLUE what a custom set-up on any performance car costs when your talking TT,Fuel mang'mnt upgrade, tranny upgrade, boost controllers, OH BTW - Have any of you ever seen "Hand-built exhaust manifolds welded to fit" the TT set-up?? I think not!!
Well I watched Mo do mine himself, and you couldn't pay me enough dollars to do it!! After watching Mo put my TT Ser.#002 together, I can tell you he is earning every penny he gets!!
I upgraded my intercooler (but still run single exhaust) over the New Years Holidays and in 70 degree weather here in S. Florida, 9 lbs. of boost, and still serious traction issues, I'm consistently now running 13.0 to 13.2's @ 110 mph. All this w/385 RWHP & RWTQ. (Low by Mariusz standards) Mariuzs should easily be mid to high 11's in the low 120's MPH which for 80K in a Lex 400 will burn any Viper, Any Ferrarri, most any Lambo, Any stock Porsche Turbo, Any Aston Martin, Any ZO6, any SC Mercedes, Any BMW, Any Audi RS6, on and on and on!!!!! Get the picture?? You have tremendous performance, that is truly "World Class" with luxury that is up there with the best!! For my money Mariuzs and my experience with my own docile TT, You have a Great set-up there and don't let anyone else tell you different. They're only showing their inexperience at putting together truly a unique auto!!
Yea!! what he said
Old 01-24-03, 05:14 AM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ken you have a PM........
Old 01-24-03, 03:25 PM
BlvdKing
Driver

This TT setup sounds awesome!! granted 35K sounds expensive but it sounds expensive for anything lets just face it 35K is allot of money more than some people make in a year. With that said it is all worth 35K for what you are getting, Mariusz is doing the right thing. 35K may be allot of money but it cost money to get this kind of car. If any one ever said you can get this kind of performance and fun in a luxury car for free you are crazy. 35K is a great deal in my eyes for what you are getting. Good luck and I cant wait to see Video of car performing and then maybe it will shut up some of these haters. Your car will be in my dreams
Old 01-25-03, 06:34 PM
Chriskap
Driver School Candidate

czesc mariuz

Just wanted to know what state your living in and a HUGE congrats on the ca
Old 01-26-03, 05:55 AM
NoRyceGS4
Lexus Test Driver

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by kensttgs400
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uhh not to start anything but mid to high 11s will not burn any viper.....ever hear of henessey? yeeaaahh...or how about lingenfelter's corvette?....plus my friend got a civic thatll burn it. 10sec 1/4 mi civic.

but still, a TT gs still make me drool.....mmmm.....
Old 01-26-03, 09:45 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NoRyceGS4, I think kensttgs400 was talking about stock exotics.
Old 01-26-03, 01:57 PM
pete
Driver School Candidate

Hi everyone...

First and foremost, I would like to congratulate SRT on a TT package that is out of this world...

Mariusz and I have put a little vid for the CL community. Now, just remember one thing, the vid was made the day the car came back and it was done with the utmost regard for local traffic laws...

I'm going to up the vid to Mariusz' FTP, so stay tunned for a vid link....

PS: 56K users, please find a friend that has broadband...
Old 01-26-03, 02:30 PM
meanboy
Lexus Test Driver

The only thing Hennessey produces these days is lawsuits. Check out his rating on Dun and Bradstreet and his local BBB.
Old 01-26-03, 02:49 PM
Mariusz
Lead Lap

Well, I did pick up my car and it is already broken in. As pete said, we have a few clips for you guys to check out. Shortly done affter my 500 mile break in period. The car is only at 4-5 lbs of boost and will probably remain that way for another 2 weeks before it goes for the final tunning.

PS. Props to Marken on an awesome job to make my bumper fit. I'll post some more updates and vids later on my site.
Old 01-26-03, 04:55 PM
fireballs gs400
Lexus Champion

Question question?

you twin turbo owners, how long did you research your items before you purchased them? I am curious if you pulled the trigger in a month, week, day, hour...curious what you guys do for a living...age and business savy...if its any of my business...but its great you did that massive upgrade.

Quick Reply: Twin Turbo GS400 Update