Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

IS200t tune

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-17, 05:40 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Received 409 Likes on 312 Posts

Originally Posted by Isokk2017
I want to sell some good thing here~

Is200t head pipe~make by my friend~

If any one want to buy it let me know~

Thanks~
No problem, enjoy! That downpipe looks well made, whats the price? I've been in contact with TTI motorsports about their ECU reflash.
Old 01-06-17, 07:53 AM
Isokk2017
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sheddy
No problem, enjoy! That downpipe looks well made, whats the price? I've been in contact with TTI motorsports about their ECU reflash.
the price I give you cheaper a little bit. Because you help me about the power box~
$600 ~~if you want let me know~and if you have friend want it more 5 or more I still can give you this price~
Old 01-06-17, 09:23 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

the price I give you cheaper a little bit. Because you help me about the power box~
$600 ~~if you want let me know~and if you have friend want it more 5 or more I still can give you this price~
Thank you for the offer. I would recommend making a thread to promote the sale of the downpipe, i am sure there are some people on here that would be interested.
Old 01-06-17, 09:48 AM
Isokk2017
Driver School Candidate

Thank you for the offer. I would recommend making a thread to promote the sale of the downpipe, i am sure there are some people on here that would be interested.
well~I sell you is one pipe for $600.if other want buy is $650 for one.... But if group buying for 5 or more, I can still do $600 (shipping include)so if any body want it~let me know~thanks a lot~

Sheddy~I really want you will buy one~this make and text by my friend... Pretty good thing~no place doing this right now...
Old 01-06-17, 11:35 PM
MasonGrey
Pole Position

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

As promised, today was dyno day with OVTuned.

A few things to note:

1) Our engine is under-rated (supposedly). I'm assuming the dyno compensates for drive-train loss as the graphs say flywheel numbers, but I trust Mathew when he says stuff like that.

2) For whatever reason, you can't get more than 30% throttle until 4000 RPM where it then goes rich to give you power.

There may have a been a few other things that I'm forgetting at the moment.

The following users liked this post:
Sheddy (01-07-17)
Old 01-07-17, 10:17 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by MasonGrey
As promised, today was dyno day with OVTuned.

A few things to note:

1) Our engine is under-rated (supposedly). I'm assuming the dyno compensates for drive-train loss as the graphs say flywheel numbers, but I trust Mathew when he says stuff like that.

2) For whatever reason, you can't get more than 30% throttle until 4000 RPM where it then goes rich to give you power.

There may have a been a few other things that I'm forgetting at the moment.
Thanks for posting! Those numbers are pretty impressive for flywheel power. Are they working on a reflash for the ECU and TCU?
Old 01-07-17, 10:28 AM
MasonGrey
Pole Position

Thanks for posting! Those numbers are pretty impressive for flywheel power. Are they working on a reflash for the ECU and TCU?
Yes they are. The best part is that the reflash can be done through OBD so we wouldn't need to pull out ECUs out. TCU is also in the works, but I'm not certain if that's through OBD; he briefly mentioned it in passing, but I don't fully remember.

Also trying to convince him to make a carbon intake for the 200t crowd as all we have are open cones in the engine bay
Old 01-07-17, 10:38 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Yes they are. The best part is that the reflash can be done through OBD so we wouldn't need to pull out ECUs out. TCU is also in the works, but I'm not certain if that's through OBD; he briefly mentioned it in passing, but I don't fully remember.

Also trying to convince him to make a carbon intake for the 200t crowd as all we have are open cones in the engine bay
Thats great news! Most companies are going the safe route with piggybacks but you definitely get a better result from an actual reflash tune. Keep us posted with their results. Intakes on our cars are highly annoying IMO, perhaps just a larger diameter intake pipe with a drop in filter will give us some extra air for the tune.
Old 01-07-17, 10:44 AM
Isokk2017
Driver School Candidate

Thats great news! Most companies are going the safe route with piggybacks but you definitely get a better result from an actual reflash tune. Keep us posted with their results. Intakes on our cars are highly annoying IMO, perhaps just a larger diameter intake pipe with a drop in filter will give us some extra air for the tune.
I think the air intake pipe should be shorter be better right? I think too long..... Am I right?
Old 01-07-17, 10:54 AM
MasonGrey
Pole Position

Piggybacks vs. reflashes are all about trade-offs. Piggybacks are undetectable, but are limited because works with a few parameters whereas reflash gives you control to AFR tables, fueling tables, and so forth. In the worst case scenario of your engine blowing, I'd rather have a piggyback.

I think OVTuned wants to do the full bolt-on package (intake, downpipe, tune). The only question is whether or not they actually will.
Old 01-07-17, 11:53 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Piggybacks vs. reflashes are all about trade-offs. Piggybacks are undetectable, but are limited because works with a few parameters whereas reflash gives you control to AFR tables, fueling tables, and so forth. In the worst case scenario of your engine blowing, I'd rather have a piggyback.

I think OVTuned wants to do the full bolt-on package (intake, downpipe, tune). The only question is whether or not they actually will.
100% agree with you. If the demand for aftermarket parts for the 200t grows we will start seeing new products emerging.
Old 01-07-17, 11:57 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

I think the air intake pipe should be shorter be better right? I think too long..... Am I right?
The way the engine bay is set up we can't really get a different intake style. I am sure the injen is a great addition for extra air flow but I just can't stand the excessive engine noise even though to some they might actually think it's cool
Old 01-07-17, 08:15 PM
MasonGrey
Pole Position

Right, so I forgot to mention.

so stock, the car makes 230HP/260TQ. The funny thing is, because the ECU cuts power via throttle until 4000 RPM so if we can work around that, the torque should be closer to 280 (or so he says) and the HP would be higher as well.
Old 01-07-17, 08:40 PM
Isokk2017
Driver School Candidate

The way the engine bay is set up we can't really get a different intake style. I am sure the injen is a great addition for extra air flow but I just can't stand the excessive engine noise even though to some they might actually think it's cool
You know what.... After I installed the injen...

I found one I more like..... @#$%&*....

Look better...
Old 01-09-17, 05:46 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

You know what.... After I installed the injen...

I found one I more like..... @#$%&*....

Look better...
Yea that's just the intake filter though, definitely looks cooler

Quick Reply: IS200t tune