Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

IS200t tune

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-17, 03:44 PM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

Received 93 Likes on 78 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by zcon
Any results of the ov tune plus the bms that has you always boosting high?
Its time for me to be completely honest.
The tuner interaction I had with OV was absolute utter garbage. I was constantly ignored and had to beg for updates. 3 months and after about a dozen maps I’ve only got a peak of 19 psi. The only reason I bought the OV tune was for 20+ psi and a raised rev limiter which was never done. OV tuning is the worse tuning company I’ve ever had experience with. They’re marketing up to 24+ psi and a raised rev limiter, something OV absolutely doesn’t have. To be further clear, I feel like I got robbed $799. OV won’t even work on my tune any further...

I personally think TTI might have the better tune now that stage two + is here. Even though I think the gains should be a little higher...

What I’ve noticed when using the BMS powerbox ontop of a reflash is that it tends to make the turbo peak at a much lower rpm range (2/4k) whereas when only using a reflash, boost peaks in the higher rpm range (4/5k)
The following 2 users liked this post by IS200TFOWL:
imyang (12-06-17), Sheddy (12-06-17)
Old 12-06-17, 05:17 PM
daniellina
Pole Position

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by IS200TFOWL
The tuner interaction I had with OV was absolute utter garbage. I was constantly ignored and had to beg for updates. 3 months and after about a dozen maps I’ve only got a peak of 19 psi. The only reason I bought the OV tune was for 20+ psi and a raised rev limiter which was never done. OV tuning is the worse tuning company I’ve ever had experience with. They’re marketing up to 24+ psi and a raised rev limiter, something OV absolutely doesn’t have. To be further clear, I feel like I got robbed $799. OV won’t even work on my tune any further...

I personally think TTI might have the better tune now that stage two + is here. Even though I think the gains should be a little higher...

What I’ve noticed when using the BMS powerbox ontop of a reflash is that it tends to make the turbo peak at a much lower rpm range (2/4k) whereas when only using a reflash, boost peaks in the higher rpm range (4/5k)
I Would say just wait for the dynojet numbers when i go because i have full bolt ons and a member with the same bolt ons made 246whp and 286wtq thats 6 more whp and 15wtq with the stage 2 so with stage 2 plus i wanna guess 260whp and hopefully 300wtq lets see what happens!

And in regards to OV i think most of us knew it was all bs. They are banned for a reason right? this just makes one realize that you got to always go with someone that has the reputation of proven results and good customer service.
Old 12-06-17, 06:01 PM
Is200tnc
Driver

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

I' m ready to dyno as soon as I get the stage 2 plus. My car did really well with the stage 2 tune. Ready to see what 2+ will bring.
The following 2 users liked this post by Is200tnc:
PGARazor (02-11-18), Sheddy (12-06-17)
Old 12-06-17, 06:15 PM
daniellina
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Is200tnc
I' m ready to dyno as soon as I get the stage 2 plus. My car did really well with the stage 2 tune. Ready to see what 2+ will bring.
Awesome it seems that we are going to have different dyno charts to show what mods do what.
Old 12-06-17, 07:59 PM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Received 409 Likes on 312 Posts

Since my last dyno I have added a PPE de-catted down-pipe (previously had SPOWER catted) FTP chargepipe, TTI turbo muffler delete (should be here next week) and a F Sport panel filter. I am still running the stock mid-pipe and axle back since I prefer to have no drone. I am hoping with these modifications and Stage 2+ I will be able to achieve my goal of 250-260whp and 280-300wtq!

Last edited by Sheddy; 12-06-17 at 08:07 PM.
Old 12-06-17, 08:13 PM
Is200tnc
Driver

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Sheddy
Since my last dyno I have added a PPE de-catted down-pipe (previously had SPOWER catted) FTP chargepipe, TTI turbo muffler delete (should be here next week) and a F Sport panel filter. I am still running the stock mid-pipe and axle back since I prefer to have no drone. I am hoping with these modifications and Stage 2+ I will be able to achieve my goal of 250-260whp and 280-300wtq!
anxious to see everyone' results.
Old 12-07-17, 01:21 AM
TTITony
Former Sponsor

Received 112 Likes on 55 Posts

TTi Motorsports proudly presents our 8AR-FTS Stage 2 Plus program!

1. 8AR-FTS Stage 2 Plus increases the pressure value to 20-21 PSI through 2500-4000, resulting in higher torque performance.

2.By the optimization of the A/F ratio, we were able to achieve higher power output yet maintaining stable exhaust gas temperatures and fuel consumption.

3.Ignition timing was further optimized to enhance engine response while preventing detonation (Knock)

4. VVTi engagement adjusted to create more power and torque in the high rpm range.

TTi Motorsports recommends Stage 2 Plus users to have upgraded charge pipes, turbo muffler delete kit, and colder spark plugs intalled to achieve the full effectiveness of the new calibration

E85 mix users must have the spark plugs checked (condition/ electrode gap) every 1500 miles

Stage 2 Plus with remote flashing tools is priced at $1,099

We offer free upgrade for existing Stage 2 users to Stage 2 Plus for free

Please contact : Sales@ttimotorsport.net

Stock
Stage 1
Stage 2
Stage 2 Plus
Compare all
The following 6 users liked this post by TTITony:
imyang (12-07-17), Is200tnc (12-07-17), Pacific13 (12-07-17), PGARazor (02-11-18), Ricoo (12-07-17), Sheddy (12-07-17) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 12-07-17, 01:29 AM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Received 138 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by TTITony
TTi Motorsports proudly presents our 8AR-FTS Stage 2 Plus program!

1. 8AR-FTS Stage 2 Plus increases the pressure value to 20-21 PSI through 2500-4000, resulting in higher torque performance.

2.By the optimization of the A/F ratio, we were able to achieve higher power output yet maintaining stable exhaust gas temperatures and fuel consumption.

3.Ignition timing was further optimized to enhance engine response while preventing detonation (Knock)

4. VVTi engagement adjusted to create more power and torque in the high rpm range.

TTi Motorsports recommends Stage 2 Plus users to have upgraded charge pipes, turbo muffler delete kit, and colder spark plugs intalled to achieve the full effectiveness of the new calibration

E85 mix users must have the spark plugs checked (condition/ electrode gap) every 1500 miles

Stage 2 Plus with remote flashing tools is priced at $1,099

We offer free upgrade for existing Stage 2 users to Stage 2 Plus for free

Please contact : Sales@ttimotorsport.net

Stock
Stage 1
Stage 2
Stage 2 Plus
Compare all
awsome stuff, and for those of you who thinks that stage 2+ is not enhancing power much you are wrong, it is inproving the over all drivability and changing lots of parameters making the tune more solid and safe....will post my results soon.

@TTI keep it up guys you ROCK
Old 12-07-17, 02:48 AM
Zahabriel
Rookie

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

does anyone know whats the stock whp and torque of the 350?

Last edited by Zahabriel; 12-07-17 at 03:07 AM.
Old 12-07-17, 05:12 AM
daniellina
Pole Position

Originally Posted by zahabriel
does anyone know whats the stock whp and torque of the 350?
250-260 whp and 230-240 wtq
Old 12-07-17, 05:28 AM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

Question

Originally Posted by Nuke
awsome stuff, and for those of you who thinks that stage 2+ is not enhancing power much you are wrong, it is inproving the over all drivability and changing lots of parameters making the tune more solid and safe....will post my results soon.

@TTI keep it up guys you ROCK

More solid and safe, perhaps the best available but is 260whp really that impressive considering FBO/tune money?
If you’re content then that’s fine however I know for a fact that our platform can do a lot more. We should be on the same page but if not then move out of the way for those who want more power
Old 12-07-17, 05:59 AM
Zahabriel
Rookie

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

More solid and safe, perhaps the best available but is 260whp really that impressive considering FBO/tune money?
If you’re content then that’s fine however I know for a fact that our platform can do a lot more. We should be on the same page but if not then move out of the way for those who want more power

waiting to see how the Turbocharger Mod will present us...

Tony and his team will be starting to work on it very soon and thats the chellange to out power of the 350
and my personel target to beat is Audi TTs unfortunitely dur to my RC is a heavy machine it needs much extra power
to kill the TTs. haha
Old 12-07-17, 06:19 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Received 409 Likes on 312 Posts

Thanks for letting us know, I will be removing OV's information from this thread.
The following 4 users liked this post by Sheddy:
daniellina (12-07-17), IS200TFOWL (12-07-17), Ricoo (12-07-17), Zahabriel (12-07-17)
Old 12-07-17, 07:47 AM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

Originally Posted by Zahabriel
waiting to see how the Turbocharger Mod will present us...

Tony and his team will be starting to work on it very soon and thats the chellange to out power of the 350
and my personel target to beat is Audi TTs unfortunitely dur to my RC is a heavy machine it needs much extra power
to kill the TTs. haha
Thats not my point... to run the modified turbo it’s required to run FBO, FMIC, throttle body and you have to buy a second oem turbo because the turbo mod is permanent.

That leave us with 2 choices. (Pure speculation)

Stage two + $1500.00 for 260whp
or
Stage three $3000 or more for 350whp +

Bravo on marketing on Tony’s behalf because he’s definitely got us lined up lol. Either way I’m still a huge fan of TTI because it’s all him or nothing. My point being is that either we are stuck with 260whp or have to dive in 3,000 USD deep just to get 350+whp.

Like I said I believe our platform can do 300whp/fbo without a modified turbo, this is where my frustration lays lol
The following users liked this post:
Zahabriel (12-07-17)
Old 12-07-17, 07:50 AM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Received 138 Likes on 98 Posts

as usual always aggressive with your response to people relax buddy we all want more

considering our options at the moment TTi is the best and they are doing better with time, there are allot of upgrades coming up which i cannot share the info of as am merely a test user but i will say this...300whp+ wont be a challange at all ver soon stay tuned

Quick Reply: IS200t tune