Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

IS200t tune

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-19, 09:59 AM
nan88
Driver

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by chezgk
@nan88 I see you have the TTi TMD. Did you notice faster spool, or did it just increase volume? TIA
Pretty much no difference, just more noise if you have a intake.

I think it is more efficient/air flows better but have no way to scientifically prove it.
Old 09-14-19, 10:52 AM
OrangeVirus Tuning
Driver

Received 198 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by 808NXF
I have a 2016, still no update.

I’m glad to hear you’re still updating emails, unfortunately I’ve emailed “support@ovtune.zendesk.com” on August 26 and 31 and still haven’t receive a reply. My data log before that also took 3 weeks to get a response.
Is there a better way or an alternate email address to reach Orangevirus Tuning that provides more timely customer service?

Thank you.

19 Customer files are being updated tomorrow and sent out including yours. Right now zendesk is our best way, we have just been a bit behind. We are expanding and adding 2 new people to the team when we do so that the future will be much faster.
Old 09-14-19, 12:00 PM
Scrabie
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by OrangeVirus Tuning
19 Customer files are being updated tomorrow and sent out including yours. Right now zendesk is our best way, we have just been a bit behind. We are expanding and adding 2 new people to the team when we do so that the future will be much faster.
Thanks Mathew. Please don’t forget mine as well. Tan Christopher. Excited on the EFR turbo too. Pls keep us posted on it. Cheers!
Old 09-14-19, 01:21 PM
Miintt
Pole Position

Received 40 Likes on 35 Posts

@nan88 I see you have the TTi TMD. Did you notice faster spool, or did it just increase volume? TIA
I have the TTI TMD as well and to be honest I didn’t notice any difference at all in spool or in volume. I was already running the injen intake prior to installing the TMD so turbo noises were already really loud so that could be why
Old 09-14-19, 05:41 PM
chezgk
Intermediate

Received 83 Likes on 61 Posts

Please don't forget mine, updating 1.01G-C 002.

To refresh, order of modes in my file right now, from least to most powerful: Eco > Sport > Sport+ > Normal. Sport edges out Eco by a hair. Same goes with Normal and Sport+. The step from Sport to Sport+ is rather significant, however. This is a slightly different order from what I sent you before, as I did a lot of testing yesterday.

Intuitively, only suspension should vary between S and S+, but that's not the case. OV might've stumbled upon a way to separate S and S+, accidentally mis-assigning modes in the process.

Thanks.
Old 09-15-19, 02:18 AM
Lexus3GIST
Driver

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts

Just wanted to let everyone know that at the end of september we will be moving to a larger facility. September will be the last month that our product is available, then we will be down for the move. (not shipping)
but still udating / emails as normal
Wait as in, no more tunes for the platform or as in no more of the dev kit?
Old 09-15-19, 05:46 AM
OrangeVirus Tuning
Driver

Originally Posted by Lexus3GIST
Wait as in, no more tunes for the platform or as in no more of the dev kit?
We will just be not selling / shipping during our move
Old 09-15-19, 09:43 PM
chezgk
Intermediate

I have a 2016, still no update.
Did you receive an update over the weekend? How are your Eco/Norm/Sport/Sport+(if applicable) modes at present? Are they flipped or properly mapped? Thanks

Originally Posted by nan88
Pretty much no difference, just more noise if you have a intake.

I think it is more efficient/air flows better but have no way to scientifically prove it.
Originally Posted by Miintt
I have the TTI TMD as well and to be honest I didn’t notice any difference at all in spool or in volume. I was already running the injen intake prior to installing the TMD so turbo noises were already really loud so that could be why
Thanks for the replies, folks. I won't order the TMD for now then. Got to find something to keep the mod itch at bay though.
Old 09-15-19, 11:45 PM
808NXF
Driver School Candidate

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Did you receive an update over the weekend? How are your Eco/Norm/Sport/Sport+(if applicable) modes at present? Are they flipped or properly mapped? Thanks

Thanks for the replies, folks. I won't order the TMD for now then. Got to find something to keep the mod itch at bay though.
No...nothing received.
Currently I can’t tell the difference in modes, all 3 are far too similar.
Old 09-16-19, 03:29 AM
chezgk
Intermediate

No...nothing received.
Currently I can’t tell the difference in modes, all 3 are far too similar.
Same here, unfortunately. I wouldn't mind getting a file with all modes except Eco identical. At present, I'm stuck with a powerful, downshift-happy Normal mode and a weak Sport mode with rev-matched downshifts and faux intake noise, with Sport+ sitting in between.
Old 09-16-19, 06:12 AM
OrangeVirus Tuning
Driver

Same here, unfortunately. I wouldn't mind getting a file with all modes except Eco identical. At present, I'm stuck with a powerful, downshift-happy Normal mode and a weak Sport mode with rev-matched downshifts and faux intake noise, with Sport+ sitting in between.
Still working on sending the rest of them out to everyone
Old 09-16-19, 09:30 AM
levchik77
Rookie

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Still working on sending the rest of them out to everyone
Hello. Please check private messages.
Old 09-16-19, 06:27 PM
Minitech
Rookie

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I have a question to all the is200t owners with OV tune, i have tune from OV in July, I have more power but I cannot get over the stock rev limit of around 6k and still i have the dreaded pedal delay pretty bad. Before I contact Matt i wanted to check here first with everyone to see if this is just normal. My intake and downpipe are stock so maybe i need to get a downpipe and CAI before i contact him? Thanks
Old 09-17-19, 03:18 AM
WhyHateTho
Pit Crew

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Minitech
I have a question to all the is200t owners with OV tune, i have tune from OV in July, I have more power but I cannot get over the stock rev limit of around 6k and still i have the dreaded pedal delay pretty bad. Before I contact Matt i wanted to check here first with everyone to see if this is just normal. My intake and downpipe are stock so maybe i need to get a downpipe and CAI before i contact him? Thanks
The pedal delay is there but improved on my end. Downpipe needed to get over 6k.
The following users liked this post:
Minitech (09-17-19)
Old 09-17-19, 03:27 AM
Minitech
Rookie

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by WhyHateTho
The pedal delay is there but improved on my end. Downpipe needed to get over 6k.
Thanks! @WhyHateTho that answers my question, no need to bother Matt just yet until I get a downpipe installed.

Quick Reply: IS200t tune