Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

IS200t tune

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-19, 05:06 PM
OrangeVirus Tuning
Driver

Received 198 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by E46CT
Honestly GS430 is slow by today's standards, and removing your cat is a pretty big deal cause it makes your car illegal in most places and pollute quite a bit - may result in a hefty fine. I report any and all cars in California I see or detect that are de-catted.

GS430 0-60 6.3, 1/4 mile 14.7. And that's assuming it's a brand new GS430. They've lost a bit of power since 2001 when those #s were published.
do you go around looking under cars............
The following 12 users liked this post by OrangeVirus Tuning:
1stwrldprb (10-23-19), Flash5 (10-23-19), Lexus3GIST (11-08-19), m0chafrap (10-23-19), Minitech (10-23-19), mvppadilla (10-23-19), NikNikNik (10-23-19), Pittsy (10-28-19), snead (10-23-19), Thirst16 (10-24-19), WhyHateTho (10-23-19), Will31894 (10-23-19) and 7 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 10-23-19, 08:10 AM
tmiller43
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by OrangeVirus Tuning
Lol seriously! If it doesn't affect you then don't get involved. Yeah it's illegal in CA, but perfectly fine in other states. Its not the end of the world.
Old 10-23-19, 11:48 AM
mvppadilla
Rookie

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

And Hector is going to be running 3 Honda Civics with spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry's, and he ordered 3 T66 turbos, with NOS. And a Motec exhaust.
The following 4 users liked this post by mvppadilla:
chezgk (10-23-19), Krd8099 (10-26-19), SWXF (10-24-19), WhyHateTho (10-23-19)
Old 10-23-19, 11:53 AM
WhyHateTho
Pit Crew

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by mvppadilla
And Hector is going to be running 3 Honda Civics with spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry's, and he ordered 3 T66 turbos, with NOS. And a Motec exhaust.
Yo good one. Thumbs up.
The following users liked this post:
Krd8099 (10-26-19)
Old 10-26-19, 05:29 AM
Rashed89
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

@OrangeVirus tuning

I have purchased OV tune + catless downpipe back in June 2019, it's ~5 months forward now, and I haven't got a single proper tune yet, living with "check engine" light, messy transmission shifts, engine almost stalling on idle/low rpm, and mediocre performance.

Miscommunication is a big shortcoming on OV part, paying an amount shy of $1k for a service should at minimum grant me some care, at least until one tune is enough to get me up & running. I go weeks & a month or more at times without a single reply, I did everything I could providing all means possible to explain the problems on my part, from ECU reads, data logging, verbal explanation, & even video recording.

Apologies for the rant, but it's really frustrating to pay & get your car messed up, my Zendesk ticket ID is 8317, please look into it asap, it's an on-going emergency for months now.

Cheers.

Last edited by Rashed89; 10-26-19 at 07:04 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Theyiqin (10-26-19)
Old 10-26-19, 05:52 AM
Theyiqin
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rashed89
@OrangeVirus tuning
I have purchased OV tune + catless downpipe back in June 2019, it's ~5 months forward now, and I haven't got a single proper tune yet, living with "check engine" light, messy transmission shifts, engine almost stalling on idle/low rpm, and mediocre performance.
Miscommunication is a big shortcoming on OV part, paying an amount shy of $1k for a service should at minimum grant me some care, at least until one tune is enough to get me up & running. I go weeks & a month or more at times without a single reply, I did everything I could providing all means possible to explain the problems on my part, from ECU reads, data logging, verbal explanation, & even video recording.
Apologies for the rant, but it's really frustrating to pay & get your car messed up, my Zendesk ticket ID is 8317, please look into it asap, it's an on-going emergency for months now. Cheers.
I'm waiting too . From the date of order
( 1 month plus ago ) till the handheld arrive was exciting to use it but end up problem came when the handheld can't read the ECU . Was told to wait for further update . Till now
Old 10-27-19, 08:06 AM
WhyHateTho
Pit Crew

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts

@OrangeVirus tuning

Apologies for the rant, but it's really frustrating to pay & get your car messed up, my Zendesk ticket ID is 8317, please look into it asap, it's an on-going emergency for months now.

Cheers.
OV tunes doesn't remove CEL yet. I hope they can get you set right.
Old 10-27-19, 01:09 PM
Rashed89
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by WhyHateTho
OV tunes doesn't remove CEL yet. I hope they can get you set right.
How do they sell downpipe a not remove check engine light at should be expected because of different air pressure.

Last edited by Rashed89; 10-27-19 at 02:30 PM.
Old 10-27-19, 09:45 PM
tnilc
Instructor

Received 118 Likes on 103 Posts

How do they sell downpipe a not remove check engine light at should be expected because of different air pressure.
Check engine light is due to the lack of catalytic converter on the downpipe.

If you remove the cat's you will throw a CEL regardless of tune. This is due to the secondary o2 sensor reading hotter temperatures. If you want to get rid of the CEL, get yourself different size O2 bungs/defoulers and find out what works for you.
Old 10-28-19, 04:56 AM
OrangeVirus Tuning
Driver

Originally Posted by Theyiqin
I'm waiting too . From the date of order
( 1 month plus ago ) till the handheld arrive was exciting to use it but end up problem came when the handheld can't read the ECU . Was told to wait for further update . Till now
Your issue is being resolved by the manufacturer of the device. And as far as shipping time to your country I have no control over that. Unfortunately we had no idea and neither did they about this issue, but it is being fixed

@OrangeVirus tuning

Cheers.
I believe I had sent you multiple tunes, several of which had no issues, but then you wanted increase in boost other other things.

We can remove CELs for cars outside of the united states, and we have on multiple versions of your tune. I'm quite certain several of the tunes you had got you up and running and no issue.

As far as responding to tickets and getting updates, we are moving our store and reallocating our resources so that we can have a better way of updating customers. We should be finished by Nov 15th.
Old 10-28-19, 05:05 AM
Theyiqin
Driver School Candidate

Your issue is being resolved by the manufacturer of the device. And as far as shipping time to your country I have no control over that. Unfortunately we had no idea and neither did they about this issue, but it is being fixed

I believe I had sent you multiple tunes, several of which had no issues, but then you wanted increase in boost other other things.

We can remove CELs for cars outside of the united states, and we have on multiple versions of your tune. I'm quite certain several of the tunes you had got you up and running and no issue.

As far as responding to tickets and getting updates, we are moving our store and reallocating our resources so that we can have a better way of updating customers. We should be finished by Nov 15th.

You say it have been resolved but there no response from your side . So what should I do next ?

Update the device or ?
Old 10-28-19, 12:03 PM
Rashed89
Driver School Candidate

Sir u did send multiple tunes on a span of 5 months all of which had multiple issues. No single tune was proper & daily drivable, some tunes were so bad the engine stalls, the most bearable tune is the old 1.01G-C-P001 which has CEL & doesn't utilize the downpipe I bought as part of the package, hence I asked for the boost.

Regarding CEL it's always there, in the last tune u sent 1.02Base it re-appeared after driving 60miles, & the tune has idle issues, plus the transmission optimizations previously had r gone, I have explained everything thoroughly in the ZenDesk ticket, idk y argue here, I'm surprised by ur reply.

I'm not asking for updates, just the proper tune with the promised feature set which I paid for.

Cheers.
​​​​​
Old 10-28-19, 03:03 PM
OrangeVirus Tuning
Driver

Sir u did send multiple tunes on a span of 5 months all of which had multiple issues. No single tune was proper & daily drivable, some tunes were so bad the engine stalls, the most bearable tune is the old 1.01G-C-P001 which has CEL & doesn't utilize the downpipe I bought as part of the package, hence I asked for the boost.

Regarding CEL it's always there, in the last tune u sent 1.02Base it re-appeared after driving 60miles, & the tune has idle issues, plus the transmission optimizations previously had r gone, I have explained everything thoroughly in the ZenDesk ticket, idk y argue here, I'm surprised by ur reply.

I'm not asking for updates, just the proper tune with the promised feature set which I paid for.

Cheers.
​​​​​

This is part of the problem. Our tune does not modify idle in any way, or idle ignition or idle fuel. We have provided that file to you and then had to go on investigating why there is other problems with your car.

Originally Posted by Theyiqin
You say it have been resolved but there no response from your side . So what should I do next ?

Update the device or ?
" Is being resolved" - means they are actively working on it
Old 10-28-19, 09:36 PM
Theyiqin
Driver School Candidate

This is part of the problem. Our tune does not modify idle in any way, or idle ignition or idle fuel. We have provided that file to you and then had to go on investigating why there is other problems with your car.

" Is being resolved" - means they are actively working on it
Ok waiting
Old 10-29-19, 03:12 AM
Rashed89
Driver School Candidate

Sir u left everything unaddressed and opted for yet another excuse.

First off "The Problem" is totally yours, I need a working reliable tune as part of our transaction, and I'm willing to cooperate and help to achieve that if u just respond and not ignore my ticket for months on ZenDesk.

Regarding the idle issue, it sure is tune related, because it is none existent in couple tunes & arises in the rest, with varied intensity, so.. yea, u made a progress in reducing the effect in 1.02 plus idle learning helps sometimes, so it's doable and pretty close I'd say if u just work consistently.

I'd like to assure there is nothing personal here, no one's feeling offended or getting aggressive, strictly business.

Please kindly arrange my tune asap, looking forward to it.

Cheers.

Last edited by Rashed89; 10-29-19 at 03:52 AM.

Quick Reply: IS200t tune