Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

IS200t tune

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-17, 10:54 PM
jivoz123
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Nuke
if your still fixated on the box then Toms and BMS are the best and since BMS is not released then go Toms

but I still think a box is not best way to go by this from experience but its ur car ur call.

Nuke
my cars a lease that's why I only want a box,
Old 04-26-17, 10:59 PM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Received 138 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by jivoz123
my cars a lease that's why I only want a box,
if its a long term lease then tune is still worth it, anyhow Good luck buddy

Nuke
Old 04-26-17, 11:46 PM
dsel909
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been reading this forum for about a year since I got my 2016 200t finally decided to make an account. Just got a Toms box but I'm thinking of getting a tti stage 2 ecu reflash once the numbers go up.
Old 04-26-17, 11:49 PM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by dsel909
Been reading this forum for about a year since I got my 2016 200t finally decided to make an account. Just got a Toms box but I'm thinking of getting a tti stage 2 ecu reflash once the numbers go up.
I think personally it makes no sense to go for a box on a car that has a reflash available, unless that car is leased or you don't have plans for keeping it for long, I will be posting my dyno numbers next week for Stage 2
Old 04-26-17, 11:57 PM
dsel909
Driver School Candidate

Yeah I know I just got the box for now until I see the numbers for stage 2. Then I'll decide if I should reflash with tti or ov.
Old 04-27-17, 12:01 AM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Yeah I know I just got the box for now until I see the numbers for stage 2. Then I'll decide if I should reflash with tti or ov.
ov been so quiet that no one knows if they will ever release anything some time soon, kinda like BMS
Old 04-27-17, 12:11 AM
dsel909
Driver School Candidate

Im in contact with someone with OV I'll ask them when it will release. Hopefully they have a timeframe

ov been so quiet that no one knows if they will ever release anything some time soon, kinda like BMS
Old 04-27-17, 12:14 AM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Im in contact with someone with OV I'll ask them when it will release. Hopefully they have a timeframe
I contacted them and I even offered to be a paid tester and they weren't even professional enough to reply so am not sure if you will have better luck
Old 04-27-17, 12:18 AM
dsel909
Driver School Candidate

I contacted them and I even offered to be a paid tester and they weren't even professional enough to reply so am not sure if you will have better luck
Well if i get a reply I'll make sure to let you know
Old 04-27-17, 05:00 AM
daniellina
Pole Position

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

i'm waiting on the numbers for NUKE too; i have a CAI and a soon with the DP a turbo back too.

I spoke with someone at OV tuning and they told me that they were going to have the tune released 10 days ago and nothing until now!.
Old 04-27-17, 05:56 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Received 409 Likes on 312 Posts

If you are going to get the stage 2 tune i would highly recommend getting a downpipe since the stock is very restrictive. We have a group buy going on ,so you should definitely check it out!
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...group-buy.html
The following users liked this post:
daniellina (04-27-17)
Old 04-27-17, 11:15 AM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by daniellina
i'm waiting on the numbers for NUKE too; i have a CAI and a soon with the DP a turbo back too.

I spoke with someone at OV tuning and they told me that they were going to have the tune released 10 days ago and nothing until now!.
on the Dyno mumbers you will have to give me atleast a weeks time as I will get the ECU with stock maps and plug it in and test all normal functionality, then load the stage 2 maps so it will take me some days....ECU is on thw way from Taiwan should be with me by Saturday

ya and about OV, well I have a serious issues with a tuner who has an attitude, am sorry with all due respect if am trusting you with my car least you can do is respect me as a paying customer, I have delt with allot of tuners and usually ones lile that are not great to deal with with and not supportive when issues happen, I mean am not advocating for TTi but the tuner gave me gis mobile number after I had my issue and we where exchanging calls and whatsapps, now thats support.

Originally Posted by Sheddy
If you are going to get the stage 2 tune i would highly recommend getting a downpipe since the stock is very restrictive. We have a group buy going on ,so you should definitely check it out!
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...group-buy.html
Lol here goes the marketing guy, next is what you will start knocking on the doors of houses with 200t? 😂
Old 04-27-17, 11:24 AM
daniellina
Pole Position

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

on the Dyno mumbers you will have to give me atleast a weeks time as I will get the ECU with stock maps and plug it in and test all normal functionality, then load the stage 2 maps so it will take me some days....ECU is on thw way from Taiwan should be with me by Saturday

ya and about OV, well I have a serious issues with a tuner who has an attitude, am sorry with all due respect if am trusting you with my car least you can do is respect me as a paying customer, I have delt with allot of tuners and usually ones lile that are not great to deal with with and not supportive when issues happen, I mean am not advocating for TTi but the tuner gave me gis mobile number after I had my issue and we where exchanging calls and whatsapps, now thats support.

Lol here goes the marketing guy, next is what you will start knocking on the doors of houses with 200t? 😂

Well the last thing that you need when you are trusting some company its for the Tuner to give you attitude and yes the fact that TTI was in contact with you the whole time and solved the problems is great customer service but also says a lot from then which of course is going to be beneficial for their business if they keep it that way.

I'm eager to see numbers and i have my wallet ready for the downpipe, we only need one more person so yeah looks like Sheddy its applying his marketing and advertisement skills LOL!
Old 04-27-17, 12:06 PM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Received 409 Likes on 312 Posts

Lol, I should!!
Old 04-27-17, 02:45 PM
jivoz123
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Sheddy
Lol, I should!!
if I get the tune will you guys help me install it

Quick Reply: IS200t tune