Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

IS200t tune

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-17, 10:01 AM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Received 138 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by Nuke
thats lucky, get in touch with him and see if he is ready to make the mistake twice am interested
@Sheddy, let me know if the seeler is interested
Old 06-07-17, 10:09 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Received 409 Likes on 312 Posts

Originally Posted by Nuke
@Sheddy, let me know if the seeler is interested
I think i'm better of selling it to you! lol Shipping would be ridiculous though
Old 06-07-17, 11:38 AM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Received 138 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by Sheddy
I think i'm better of selling it to you! lol Shipping would be ridiculous though
tell me about it, I had to ship my invidia 😅
Old 06-07-17, 12:27 PM
daniellina
Pole Position

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by E46CT
I'm well aware of the advantages of the integrated manifolds and liquid to air cooling. My point is, though, they're not mod-friendly for people wanting to force more air with upgraded turbo.

Also I very likely have more tuning and modding experience in one month than you do in your entire lifetime. I come from heavily modified BMWs and Subarus, including tuning experience with 800 RWHP M3s costing multiple times your IS does. I've built and tuned several cars from the ground up where people across the country have bought my cars without having even seen them in person due to my reputation. Can chill with the backhanded remarks. I don't have the time to pour through every single post so I wasn't aware that the tuner has addressed the 30% limitation since the last time it was brought up.

Also I don't want to tint my IS. That's ghetto.
i didn't know that tinting you IS was ghetto.
What does tinting your car has to do with being ghetto can you give further explanation on this matter? If i have an rx or rc and i tint the windows i'm ghetto too? ,please advice.
thanks.
The following users liked this post:
IS200TFOWL (06-07-17)
Old 06-07-17, 12:51 PM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by daniellina
What does tinting your car has to do with being ghetto can you give further explanation on this matter? If i have an rx or rc and i tint the windows i'm ghetto too? ,please advice.
thanks.
Lol, criticism is always welcome, constructive or not.
daniellina (06-07-17)
Old 06-07-17, 01:14 PM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

Received 93 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by daniellina
thanks.
He's only on here to talk his angled bull****. I'm surprised he knows so much, did all of your custom m3s have liquid-air inter-cooling too? "I come from heavily modified BMWs and Subarus, including tuning experience with 800 RWHP M3s costing multiple times your IS does. I've built and tuned several cars from the ground up where people across the country have bought my cars without having even seen them in person due to my reputation" Kid got mad, no pic no proof... LOL that's just ignorant, window tint is awesome... That's how i know we have a clown on the line. Your reputation might be salvageable on these here forums, just try to stay positive from here on out
daniellina (06-07-17)
Old 06-07-17, 01:41 PM
daniellina
Pole Position

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by IS200TFOWL
He's only on here to talk his angled bull****. I'm surprised he knows so much, did all of your custom m3s have liquid-air inter-cooling too? "I come from heavily modified BMWs and Subarus, including tuning experience with 800 RWHP M3s costing multiple times your IS does. I've built and tuned several cars from the ground up where people across the country have bought my cars without having even seen them in person due to my reputation" Kid got mad, no pic no proof... LOL that's just ignorant, window tint is awesome... That's how i know we have a clown on the line. Your reputation might be salvageable on these here forums, just try to stay positive from here on out
Hey even if all of that is true. Idaf do you? i dont think so. Lets keep this tread as positive and informative as possible without bull****.
I'm just waiting on the tools to arrive so we can upload the stage 2!!

And btw window tint its not only for looks but in my case i live in soflo helps with the sun a lot. And of course if you want some privacy. you know?? LOL
IS200TFOWL (06-07-17)
Old 06-07-17, 02:09 PM
busy0201
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TTI website is only available in Japanese?
Old 06-07-17, 03:06 PM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by busy0201
TTI website is only available in Japanese?
If you use google chrome it should be able to translate it. If you have any questions you can message TTITony on this forum.
Old 06-07-17, 06:34 PM
Mesh704
Instructor

Received 149 Likes on 97 Posts

So is Tom's power box is the best tune out yet ? Piggyback
Old 06-07-17, 07:13 PM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Mesh704
So is Tom's power box is the best tune out yet ? Piggyback
Toms is the best piggyback tune available for the 8AR motor. TTI is the only re flash available for the 8AR. If you are looking for the most gains and best performance you have to go with the TTI reflash.
Old 06-07-17, 07:23 PM
Mesh704
Instructor

Toms is the best piggyback tune available for the 8AR motor. TTI is the only re flash available for the 8AR. If you are looking for the most gains and best performance you have to go with the TTI reflash.
Is TTI like RR-Racing with an OBD programmer?
Old 06-07-17, 07:34 PM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Mesh704
Is TTI like RR-Racing with an OBD programmer?
Currently there's no handheld programmer support for these 8AR ECU's, so TTI uses an open port OBD together with their tuning program with license dongle to read and write the ECU file.
Old 06-08-17, 12:40 AM
Mesh704
Instructor

Currently there's no handheld programmer support for these 8AR ECU's, so TTI uses an open port OBD together with their tuning program with license dongle to read and write the ECU file.
Thanks for the Information Sheddy
Old 06-08-17, 02:05 AM
Pacific13
Driver School Candidate

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Japanese in Taiwan ????

Quick Reply: IS200t tune