Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

IS200t tune

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-17, 01:01 PM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

Received 93 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by daniellina
Damn thats good power i mean our limitation is our tiny turbo because the engine is way more capable. that car looks weird from the front i dont like it at all . Honda's new car designs are too edgy idk.
Still that power output its really close to the 8arfts in stock form too
Yeah the new accord is a terrible looking vehicle same as the civic, way to edgy and the ugly AF grill-bar, bar-grill and taillights. However l would be borderline interested performance wise but only if it was a Rwd platform. I'd never enjoy a fwd vehicle like a Rwd that's just my preference. BTW the IS being the same size of a civic whereas thee huge 2018 accord is the same size of the gs350, it just weighs a lot less I'm sure. Weight however is a mutual point for me i wouldn't want to compromise safety, quality and rigid aspects. You can just tell when a vehicle is built much better
Old 07-21-17, 01:16 PM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

Received 93 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by Nuke
Hey guys,

sorry been away for a while, actually been working closely with Tony as seems he still is having trouble to iron out the problem with my boost, we have changed the solenoid and few other things and tried over a dozen of tunes and still no luck as it seems like the car is happy making a max of 1bar at best, am starting to think its related to the ROM version, so he is checking with Bitbox which is making the turning software to look into that as my ROM version is different from all of you guys....lucky me

Nuke
This is interesting to me seeing after you bricked your ecu you cant get any higher than 1 bar, 14.5. Initially before bricking it you sneaked us a dyno reading showing 295 wtq, that alone makes me think you were hitting well over 1 bar before you bricked it... So I wonder if your recovered ecu is locked down under the stock parameters somehow? I've heard great things about the upcoming stage 3, I hope we can get this figured out for you!
Old 07-21-17, 04:34 PM
cosmo1
Pole Position

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

That's really cool but Im not blowing my motor upping the boost not being able to dial everything else in safely... Mine should be in Monday, excited..!!!
Old 07-22-17, 08:34 PM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Received 138 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by IS200TFOWL
This is interesting to me seeing after you bricked your ecu you cant get any higher than 1 bar, 14.5. Initially before bricking it you sneaked us a dyno reading showing 295 wtq, that alone makes me think you were hitting well over 1 bar before you bricked it... So I wonder if your recovered ecu is locked down under the stock parameters somehow? I've heard great things about the upcoming stage 3, I hope we can get this figured out for you!
Good observation, just to clarify I am going beyond 1bar however it isn't consistent, we are leaning towards the fact that my ROM is a different version and the load/boost calculation is different based on the tests we preformed, and just to also further clarify stock parameters are 0.8 bar at best and you only hit 1bar as a spike
Old 07-23-17, 12:50 AM
Ricoo
Rookie

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Thumbs up stage II

Shout out to Tony for the tune! Got stage 2 with the decat downpipe. The car is crazy loud with the addition of the downpipe. Sounds aggressive just like the tune >:]
current set up
TTI stage 2 tune
TTI smooth decat downpipe
HPS silicon intake hose
BMS air filter
ARK cat back exhaust
pro sport premium series boost gauge

short clips
- stock boost gauge
- clip of the aftermarket boost gauge from the same clip (link) above
Attached Thumbnails IS200t tune-ttims.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
Sheddy (07-23-17)
Old 07-23-17, 08:09 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Received 409 Likes on 312 Posts

Originally Posted by Ricoo
Shout out to Tony for the tune! Got stage 2 with the decat downpipe. The car is crazy loud with the addition of the downpipe. Sounds aggressive just like the tune >:]
current set up
TTI stage 2 tune
HPS silicon intake hose
BMS air filter
ARK cat back exhaust

short clips
Welcome to the TTI Tuned group!
Old 07-23-17, 08:36 AM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Received 138 Likes on 98 Posts

current set up
TTI stage 2 tune
HPS silicon intake hose
BMS air filter
ARK cat back exhaust

short clips
https://youtu.be/6fpu_mVrFNY - stock boost gauge
https://youtu.be/bg-OUnhIAf4 - clip of the aftermarket boost gauge from the same clip (link) above
https://youtu.be/QAsr6CNmMpo
welcome to the TTI gang
Old 07-23-17, 08:41 AM
TTITony
Former Sponsor

Received 112 Likes on 55 Posts
Thumbs up

current set up
TTI stage 2 tune
HPS silicon intake hose
BMS air filter
ARK cat back exhaust

short clips
https://youtu.be/6fpu_mVrFNY - stock boost gauge
https://youtu.be/bg-OUnhIAf4 - clip of the aftermarket boost gauge from the same clip (link) above
https://youtu.be/QAsr6CNmMpo
Hello Rico
Enjoy stage 2 tuned 👍
Old 07-23-17, 09:01 AM
cosmo1
Pole Position

Hey sheddy give me your opinion between the burger tune and the TTI?
Old 07-23-17, 09:24 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by cosmo1
Hey sheddy give me your opinion between the burger tune and the TTI?
Firstly they are two completely different systems, one is a piggyback and the other is a re-flash.

The Burger Tuning piggyback is by far the best piggyback system I've tested. It created a lot of torque and midrange power, but peak HP didn't see much gains from my dyno testing. Throttle is not affected with this unit since it only deals with the boost sensors. Still an awesome product and I will definitely recommend for anyone looking for a quick plug and play tune.

The TTI re-flash on the other hand adjusted a lot of variables which made the car perform a whole lot better than stock form. It adjusted the throttle, advanced the timing, increased the boost, VVTI engagement etc. all with which made the car increase overall power output. This is the best tuning solution on the market for our motor,
Old 07-23-17, 09:29 AM
cosmo1
Pole Position

I completely understand the logistics between the two options currently on the market. How must one go about getting this flash? Do you have to send in your ecu to Taiwan ?
Old 07-23-17, 10:02 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by cosmo1
I completely understand the logistics between the two options currently on the market. How must one go about getting this flash? Do you have to send in your ecu to Taiwan ?
Nope, ECU stays in the car. TTI will send the tools and software download links necessary for installation. You read the stock tune file and send that to Tony so he can make the adjustments for either Stage 1 or 2, then write that file to your ECU and you're good to go. I have more information on the first page of this thread as well.
Old 07-24-17, 04:44 AM
busy0201
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is it possible for someone on stage 2 to post a good video of a pool from 0 to 60 mph. For the moment, the videos posted here shows nothing about performance on road.

I would like to see how the car in stage 2 drive compared to a 430I or RC350. The RC350 is not offered here, so that is the only way I have to check that.

Thx
Old 07-24-17, 04:53 AM
zcon
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

RR racing has a is350 making 285whp and 248wtq with headers, full exhaust, and tune. The stock is350 on that same dyno is making 239whp and 221wtq, compare that to the 200t results seen in this thread (239.82 WHP/ 273.97 WTQ stg2) the 200t has come pretty close in terms of raw power. With the extra TQ the turbo makes it would feel stronger even if it was slower. In the upcoming weeks to months we should see some turbo modifications that really let the 200t fly past the 350 in terms of raw performance.

Last edited by zcon; 07-24-17 at 05:06 AM.
Old 07-24-17, 06:24 AM
busy0201
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

I hope but I think some people can already post a "good" video

Quick Reply: IS200t tune