Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Twin Turbo GS400 Dyno Specs

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-03, 08:15 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DAMN!!!!!!! That thing is a monster.... No joke I think if you took me for a ride in that monster I might soil my pants....
Old 05-22-03, 10:25 PM
Mariusz
Lead Lap

Originally posted by HI98GS
Hey Mariusz,
Good to hear you are getting your "baby" or should I say your "out of control Teenager" back. Your video is off da hook. Just wondering if you have some good stoppers for your ride. I looked at your mods, and noticed that there was no mention on brakes. Knowing you, you just forgot to list it.

I was talking with SUPRATRD about his beast. Seems he's getting new stoppers.

Happy and safe driving to you. Remember "Power is nothing without control"

aloha
ricky

I emailed stoptech about 3 months ago to see if they might want to sponsor my car, but it is tough to get anything free these days. This is why everything on the car was paid by $ out of my own pocket. Maybe it's even better that way as I don't have to put any stickers on my Lex......but then again it would be nice. Overboost.com expressed interest, however, that was about a week ago and I did not know the exact dyno numbers then. Have not yet received a response from them. Not sure if they even believe such a GS400 exists. Lol. Maybe I should invite them to fly out to NJ and see the car for themselves.
Old 05-23-03, 09:00 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Mariusz, I wouldn't mind taking a ride out the Jerzie to see it myself...
Old 05-23-03, 10:28 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,463 Likes on 1,616 Posts

Awesome. Gonna spend a lot on TIRES too!
Old 05-24-03, 05:07 AM
Mariusz
Lead Lap

Got my baby back. Car feels like a beast. I will post the dyno within next 2 days. Uncorrected it made 500RWHP/510RWTQ. Corrected it made the numbers listed above. Shifts have definitely improved. Waiting for better weather. One bad thing though, some f%#ker hit the right side of my front bumper today. Must have been while I was parked. Now I have to take her to a shop for a paint job.
Old 05-24-03, 11:43 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Mariusz
Got my baby back. Car feels like a beast. I will post the dyno within next 2 days. Uncorrected it made 500RWHP/510RWTQ. Corrected it made the numbers listed above. Shifts have definitely improved. Waiting for better weather. One bad thing though, some f%#ker hit the right side of my front bumper today. Must have been while I was parked. Now I have to take her to a shop for a paint job.
Dude, time for some new vids!!!!
Old 05-24-03, 12:14 PM
Overclocker
G35x - RWD/AWD goodness

Originally posted by Mariusz
I'm glad to hear you got her back and everything is working. Too bad about the ding. That sucks enough, but to come from the shop and have to go right back really stinks.

Overclocker
Old 05-24-03, 12:31 PM
LexFather

Dude, your car is a MONSTER!!! Incredible. Man, I can't see how you could get a problem with sponsorships.
Old 05-24-03, 03:27 PM
Mariusz
Lead Lap

13psi on pump gas and 20's. This was an inertia dyno so I would imagine the numbers to be little higher if I switched to stock 16's

Vids are coming as soon as it starts raining. First kill hooked up Mustang kill confirmed............will be in the kill section later.
Attached Thumbnails Twin Turbo GS400 Dyno Specs-mariuszdyno1.gif  

Last edited by Mariusz; 05-24-03 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-03-04, 06:55 PM
Hermosa
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by One HoT SC400
If they can only make one for the SC...

Awesome numbers...
Would you pay $40k for a twin turbo kit installed for the SC400?
Old 01-03-04, 07:17 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by Hermosa
Would you pay $40k for a twin turbo kit installed for the SC400?
Most people probably wouldn't, but I'll bet you've got quite a bit invested in your set up so far eh Mike ?

When's it going to be done? It'll be a monster SC for sure.

Last edited by RMMGS4; 01-03-04 at 07:18 PM.
Old 01-03-04, 08:19 PM
Hermosa
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by RMMGS4
Most people probably wouldn't, but I'll bet you've got quite a bit invested in your set up so far eh Mike ?

When's it going to be done? It'll be a monster SC for sure.
Pretty close. Everything in the car when I reveal it is right at that mark.

Hopefully the car will be done in a few weeks and I can drive it home in time to put on the new shoes.

It's going to take a while to recondition the car after 40 weeks of being in shops all around the west. The drivers seat was starting to look horrible from all the mechanics sitting in it dirty.
Old 01-04-04, 03:24 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by Hermosa
Pretty close. Everything in the car when I reveal it is right at that mark.

Hopefully the car will be done in a few weeks and I can drive it home in time to put on the new shoes.

It's going to take a while to recondition the car after 40 weeks of being in shops all around the west. The drivers seat was starting to look horrible from all the mechanics sitting in it dirty.
Are you turboing a SC400?
Old 01-04-04, 03:50 AM
babyGS3
Lexus Champion

dangh,
this thread is almost a year old! whatever happnd to mariusz? He was one of the OG members from the old site posting helluva lot... dont see him around anymore....
Old 01-04-04, 10:47 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by babyGS3
dangh,
this thread is almost a year old! whatever happnd to mariusz? He was one of the OG members from the old site posting helluva lot... dont see him around anymore....
His own site is down too.
I remember him posting that is whole TT setup was for sale some time ago because he wanted to go more extreme.

Quick Reply: Twin Turbo GS400 Dyno Specs