Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

photo chop please

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-04, 10:18 PM
kidcapp
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes i would really like to see how it would look in the mica color but if you could only put the equips on the black ls with the wald kit that is fine
Old 05-10-04, 05:59 PM
EGainer
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

here
Old 05-11-04, 05:28 AM
darden
Lexus Champion

oh, the equips meant the wheel? dang i feel stupid. i thouight it has to do with all the spoilers, side skirts, etc...oops.

thanks egainer.
Old 05-11-04, 05:41 AM
kidcapp
Lead Lap

thanks egainer looks good don't worry about it darden
Old 05-11-04, 12:48 PM
EGainer
Lexus Champion

first he wanted you to put the kit from the black one onto the silver one... for the wheels that is... but you could have just switched the wheels like that

Originally posted by darden
oh, the equips meant the wheel? dang i feel stupid. i thouight it has to do with all the spoilers, side skirts, etc...oops.

thanks egainer.
Old 05-11-04, 08:59 PM
darden
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by EGainer
first he wanted you to put the kit from the black one onto the silver one... for the wheels that is... but you could have just switched the wheels like that
ahhh i see. man, kitting cars is a challenge for sure. you and GSTrance did incredible jobs on those new GS models.

Trance showed me a couple of web sites with photoshop car modding techniques. Although I have read the kitting tutorial several times, it is definitely harder than it appears especially with the two pictures not matching exactly.

Last edited by darden; 05-11-04 at 09:00 PM.
Old 05-11-04, 09:48 PM
EGainer
Lexus Champion

yea i actually started to put the silver car kit onto the black car before i reread his post.... here's a tip... if the persepective is off, but using the perspective tool changes it too much, try cutting the bumper in half... and bending each side seperately, then realigning them.... helps to make bumpers wrap better....
Old 05-12-04, 01:55 AM
darden
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by EGainer
yea i actually started to put the silver car kit onto the black car before i reread his post.... here's a tip... if the persepective is off, but using the perspective tool changes it too much, try cutting the bumper in half... and bending each side seperately, then realigning them.... helps to make bumpers wrap better....
oooo, cool. yeah, i was trying to bend the bumper and it started to look really funky the more i tried to match the angle of the black car. didn't think about cutting the bumper in half to minimize the warping. thanks.