Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

Donz Columbo Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-05, 08:02 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by wringo
I was checking out your sig ! how do you like them?
Well, First off they are very easy to clean and the look is amazing i think on the pearl. I've never had rims before so I'm extra careful and clean them all the time I almost went 19's but for the price of the 20'' package deal the price was about the same....

The only bad thing i have to say is the wheels are a little heavy than expected... but for a 20'' wheel with a low profile tire i guess its expected that its a little heavy... The car feels great and can still get up and go if need be.... I really don't notice the extra weight of the wheels... but our cars are heavy just in stock form so I'm sure its hard to tell... all the way..

Tony
Old 09-15-05, 08:03 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by tmf2004
Well, First off they are very easy to clean and the look is amazing i think on the pearl. I've never had rims before so I'm extra careful and clean them all the time I almost went 19's but for the price of the 20'' package deal the price was about the same....

The only bad thing i have to say is the wheels are a little heavy than expected... but for a 20'' wheel with a low profile tire i guess its expected that its a little heavy... The car feels great and can still get up and go if need be.... I really don't notice the extra weight of the wheels... but our cars are heavy just in stock form so I'm sure its hard to tell... all the way..

Tony
Thank's for the info! I like the 20" wheel as well and look forward to the staggered set up from D2. I'm convinced and besides, you can't beat that deal for such a nice wheel. -wringo
Old 09-16-05, 04:15 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

would still like to see a photoshopped pic though !!
Old 09-16-05, 08:02 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
would still like to see a photoshopped pic though !!
Yea, me to i bet silver is going to look great..
Old 09-17-05, 06:36 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default please photoshop donz on mill silver gs3!

[QUOTE=lexusondubs]can somebody please make this car millinium silver (there that would be easier wringo )[/QUOT Thanks in advance!-wringo