Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

interior photochop

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-07, 01:01 AM
pnyboy27
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default interior photochop

okay..this may be a bit hard to do..im usually pretty decent in photoshop, but i couldnt quite figure out how to do this, or at least make it as nice as i like it..but here's a drawing of how i would like it to look, and if you would like a clearer picture, i will go ahead and scan it if you wanted, because this was just done by a camera phone:

this is for the interior of an sc300..the center console..im planning on putting a computer in there. so heres what will be done, i will be taking out the stock climate control and replacing it with the climate control from a 93 es300..the screen will be a lilliput 619gl, and where the cupholder usually goes, will be a 4-port usb hub. where the stock temp **** is, will be an aftermarket griffin powermate **** to control volume and such for my computer. but instead of the aluminum color, i would like that blackened out to maybe a black aluminum. around the trim i would like it to be a burlwood look. the screen would also be inset a bit, not sure the exact measure, but maybe somewhat similar to the drawing. in case you dont like the pictures i provide you, i could also provide you with the information needed to find the right picture you need. thanks for any help in advance!

climate control from a 93 es300

lilliput 619gl in black

4 port usb hub..i dont think what brand matters, just as long as there are 4 usb ports all vertical

griffin powermate ****...can be found on store.mp3car.com, or maybe a google search

dark burlwood

basically just an sc300 center console..so any question? hit me up if you do and thanks again!
Old 10-24-07, 01:37 AM
pnyboy27
Lexus Champion

and oh yea..down the center will remain black
Old 10-24-07, 03:39 PM
pnyboy27
Lexus Champion

heres an updated drawing of what i want to do, plus its clearer..i finally scanned it..haha