Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

PS a UCF10 please

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-12, 12:12 PM
ocr
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default PS a UCF10 please

So I am trying to figure out if the idea I have in my head would look good or not. Unfortantly I can't have you use pics of my car for the photoshoping due to it being multi colored right now cus I am doingv bodywork to get it prepped for paint. I am needing a UCF10 PS'ed to be flat or sattin black with a orange pinstripe along the bodyline that runs down the upper part of the fenders/doors/rearquarters. Slamm the car to be only about 2"-3" off the ground with 18" ROTA Grids on it. The Grids need to be gunmetal grey/titianum gray with the lip orange. The tails will be tinted black. The headlights are EagleEyes tinted yellow. Bumper lights will be tinted black. The windows will be tinted 25%. Exhaust will be duals with twin 3" tips each side.

I know I went into a lot of detail, but my idea is very detailed. Infact I still left out some details so that its not an over-whelming request.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take on this task.
Old 06-25-12, 08:26 PM
AsAkite
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Icluded original image for reference...
Close as I can get to your specs, can't do the EagleEye headlights unless you can find me a good pic of a UCF10 with them and staged at a similar angle as the image I am using. If you can, let me know.

Old 06-28-12, 10:37 PM
ocr
Pole Position

Thanks AsAkite! The headlights are no biggie. From a distance they arnt rilly that different, mainly up close they are. But, hmmm.... it doesn't rilly look that bad in my openion. I'm not that worried about the mirrors but what front lip is that?
Old 06-30-12, 04:59 PM
AsAkite
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man I have no clue... thats just a pic that looked like it would serve as a good lattace for adding your requested mods to.
I'm pretty bad about knowing brands of accessories by eye... My car is still stock. All I've added (been able to afford to add) is a new radiator, a rear view mirrow with a compass, a new (stock) cd changer and a new sport design all wood gear shift **** (woo-hoo!).

P.S: Oh, and new carpets!
Old 06-30-12, 10:33 PM
ocr
Pole Position

But hay... you can always PS pics of your car to make it look F*ing dope! To bad you can't PS real life. Thanks again though.. I already have the grids on my car, no orange lip though. I have the EagleEye headlights sitting in my spare room since christmas... waiting to get HIDs b4 I install em. Now am also gona tint em yellow b4 installing em. Now I just have to save up $1200 for my coilovers, $300 for HIDs. Oh well... a project car isn't built over night.