RC - 1st Gen (2015-present) Discussion about the new Lexus RC model

RRacing LCA Bushing worth the money ! Thanks RRacing Engineers

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-23, 10:24 AM
Solara350
Instructor

Received 77 Likes on 69 Posts
Default RRacing LCA Bushing worth the money ! Thanks RRacing Engineers

I just wanna share my experienced with RRacing LCA Bushing on Lexus AWD RC350 Fsport after 10 days.
I would recommend this upgrade to anyone that owns a Lexus that i am very happy with this product from RRacing, this thing CHANGED the whole suspension system on my RC350, i felt the different right away it's getting better after a week when the RRacing LCA bushing settled.

1. Fast shipping from RRacing. 56$ CAD with Fedex, $78 CAD import to Canada, Total cost of $500+ CAD not bad and i got what i wanted.
2. Installation is so easy took me 5-7 minutes, hoist it up at my Shop, 3 bolts on each bammm done !
3. Took it out for test drive in the City, felt stiffer but close to OEM Bushing, little of vibration on bad roads but that how it is with new Bushing even with OEM ones.
4. Better Steering wheel felt, better damping, this RRacing LCA Bushing good for Street/Freeway/Highway.
5. After a week tested on Freeway/Highway this thing really IMPROVED your Handling and Steering system ! you'll feel it right away No BS no imagination, the Car is straight FIRMED Steering wheel is stiffer, less swaying shaking or vibration when you do 60miles+/100kmh+, better Braking and Cornering of course.

This is honest review ill give them 5stars for now, the Tires inner/outer or even wears will be reviewed after 6-12 months.
Old 05-07-23, 06:47 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,504 Likes on 1,802 Posts

Good stuiff. RR Racing makes some really good quality stuff. I just got my street version of the RR Racing USRS bushings (street version, black) installed last weekend on my RCF. Very pleased with the results.

Last edited by 05RollaXRS; 05-07-23 at 08:24 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Solara350 (05-08-23)
Old 05-08-23, 04:47 PM
Forewheel
Pit Crew

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

I might look into this...my car is a 2015 with only 43K miles on it but our roads are crap so it's had the beat-down over the last few years from pot holes.
Old 05-16-23, 11:08 AM
CoffeeCar
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Which version of the bushing did you order?

I swapped in the RCF bushings on my 350, mostly due to cost and less reported NVH than RR Racing bushings. However the handling, while slightly improved over stock, is still disappointing and am thinking of going with RR Racing but am not sure which version to purchase.
Old 05-16-23, 11:24 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by CoffeeCar
Which version of the bushing did you order?

I swapped in the RCF bushings on my 350, mostly due to cost and less reported NVH than RR Racing bushings. However the handling, while slightly improved over stock, is still disappointing and am thinking of going with RR Racing but am not sure which version to purchase.
Bushing will not dramatically change things. The RR Racing ones I installed on my RCF (street version, zero deflection), feel very OEM-like with some improvements in road feel and steering initial response especially at slow speeds . If you are looking for a drastic improvement over the stock RC (I assume, F-Sport?) handling then you will have to look at chassis, tire and suspension upgrades.
The following users liked this post:
CoffeeCar (05-17-23)
Old 05-17-23, 09:21 AM
CoffeeCar
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 05RollaXRS
Bushing will not dramatically change things. The RR Racing ones I installed on my RCF (street version, zero deflection), feel very OEM-like with some improvements in road feel and steering initial response especially at slow speeds . If you are looking for a drastic improvement over the stock RC (I assume, F-Sport?) handling then you will have to look at chassis, tire and suspension upgrades.
Thanks, yeah 350 Fsport. I know handling can't be drastically changed with just bushings but all the reviews seemed to mention some level of improvement in handleing and steering. I mostly just wanted to reduce the terrible bump steer and the car feels like its wandering even if the steering wheel is steady. Most noticeable on bumpy curvy roads or going over a metal grate drawbridge. I am still running stock tires so that may be the culprit but the warranty only covers the stock ones so I can't switch them out until the warranty ends
Old 05-17-23, 09:37 AM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by CoffeeCar
Thanks, yeah 350 Fsport. I know handling can't be drastically changed with just bushings but all the reviews seemed to mention some level of improvement in handleing and steering. I mostly just wanted to reduce the terrible bump steer and the car feels like its wandering even if the steering wheel is steady. Most noticeable on bumpy curvy roads or going over a metal grate drawbridge. I am still running stock tires so that may be the culprit but the warranty only covers the stock ones so I can't switch them out until the warranty ends
Yeah, I would say tires. If your tires are wearing out, try replacing them with some better ones. My 2019 IS350 F-Sport has some of what you described, but I have those OEM Bridgestone Turanza tires, which I will replace with Michelin all-weather tires and I am sure they will improve the steering feel significantly.
Old 05-19-23, 04:16 AM
nigel821
Racer

Received 782 Likes on 485 Posts

Make sure you get an alignment done and have them set the front toe to zero after replacing the LCA.

-Nigel