RC - 1st Gen (2015-present) Discussion about the new Lexus RC model

HELP! Need Advice

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-24, 08:52 PM
TannerRC22
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face HELP! Need Advice

So I just bought a 2016 Lexus RC 350 F Sport AWD, got a great deal (I think)
This is my first true sports car. I had a twin turbo veloster when I was younger but that doesnt count.
I want to build up this puppy, and add some cool things to it cosmetic wise but Idk where to start or look.
It currently has after market Konig rims and a carbon fiber spoiler but thats it and nothing on the engine or performance side.
any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I would like to make it look cooler and also beef up performance. really anything. this being my first sports car I want to learn about cars and how to build them with this beauty.
Old 01-31-24, 09:46 PM
SPACADT
Driver

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by TannerRC22
So I just bought a 2016 Lexus RC 350 F Sport AWD, got a great deal (I think)
This is my first true sports car. I had a twin turbo veloster when I was younger but that doesnt count.
I want to build up this puppy, and add some cool things to it cosmetic wise but Idk where to start or look.
It currently has after market Konig rims and a carbon fiber spoiler but thats it and nothing on the engine or performance side.
any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I would like to make it look cooler and also beef up performance. really anything. this being my first sports car I want to learn about cars and how to build them with this beauty.
I was in this same boat with the same car. Spent money without any direction and ended up spending more to correct it.

Figure out a vision for the car and not just throw money at parts hoping it’ll all come together. It’s a daily driver so keep that in mind when considering suspension upgrades.

Not much in the way of engine upgrades other than a supercharger from what I’ve seen.

My favorite mods aside from new wheels was the Lexus F-Sport performance exhaust and window tint. Helps so much with the summer heat.

Basically I’m saying be patient because you’ll change your mind about stuff.