Advanced

Received 152 Likes on 128 Posts

Niche Methos M194
- Front 20x9 et 25
- Back 20x10.5 et 40
- Nitto Invo 255/30 and 285/30
- Not lowered yet
- No rubbing so far

Last edited by jonmonkey; 09-13-18 at 05:51 AM.
The following users liked this post:
mcenteep (05-04-20)
Old 09-28-18, 12:29 PM
soneencris
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

2015 RC350 F Sport
Targa M129 20x8.5 +35 20x10 +40
245 35 20 and 275 30 20 Toyo Extensa HP II

My car is not lowered, and there is some occasional rubbing in the front going over speed bumps and with some spirited driving. I have RSR downs, but considering not using them due to the rubbing.

Old 09-28-18, 12:35 PM
jonmonkey
Advanced

Received 152 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by soneencris
2015 RC350 F Sport
Targa M129 20x8.5 +35 20x10 +40
245 35 20 and 275 30 20 Toyo Extensa HP II

My car is not lowered, and there is some occasional rubbing in the front going over speed bumps and with some spirited driving. I have RSR downs, but considering not using them due to the rubbing.
Looks great. I just installed RSR springs on mine after adding 20" Niche and there is no change in the amount of rubbing I have with bumps. Those springs are stiffer than factory and I think that helps to balance things out. FYI, I only ended up adding the front springs as the rear gap was greatly reduced after increasing the size of the wheels from 19" -> 20".

What part of Texas?
Old 09-28-18, 12:43 PM
soneencris
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jonmonkey
Looks great. I just installed RSR springs on mine after adding 20" Niche and there is no change in the amount of rubbing I have with bumps. Those springs are stiffer than factory and I think that helps to balance things out. FYI, I only ended up adding the front springs as the rear gap was greatly reduced after increasing the size of the wheels from 19" -> 20".

What part of Texas?
Central Texas A bit north of Austin.
Old 01-26-19, 09:39 AM
Gator6
Driver School Candidate

Default 2016 RC 350 F Sport (RWD) Custom Wheels

Waited for these for 5 weeks and just got 'em on this week. Totally blown away with fit, finish, appearance. Stance SF03 in brushed titanium finish. Perfect color (I think) for the Silver Lining Metallic car color (SIDE NOTE: I MUCH prefer Atomic Silver--but I got this baby off a 2 year lease with less than 19K miles...LOADED, to include Mark Levinson sound which was a non-negotiable requirement--all for a STEAL). But I HATE the OEM wheels. Yes, they're a beautiful quality finish, but the look was WAY too busy for me. It looked like a dang bird's nest. And talk about a chore to clean (20 spokes per wheel?!). I wanted a cleaner, simpler look, mainly for appearance but easier cleaning is a BIG plus. This design and color fit the bill perfectly (for me).

So many variables in fitment and conflicting info (on this forum and others) about offset ranges etc. that I was nervous about something that might rub a fender or be too close to the brake calipers once mounted. Even though Stance Wheels don't show up on Discount Tire's website, Discount Tire CAN get them (and pretty much anything else I think). THEY stand behind fit, so in the highly unlikely event there's a problem, they'll own it, not you. And they did it for a lot less than any price I saw on all the internet dealers. (No, I don't work for Discount Tire but I believe in holding people accountable when they don't deliver what's promised AND in giving credit for great work and value. I got that on these wheels AND on the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires I got six months ago). On the wheel finish: that brushed titanium is amazing. Of course it's a painted finish since the wheels are a roll forged aluminum alloy and the color is absolutely a titanium color). But the finish looks like ACTUAL brushed metal even from two inches away. Other products in the brushed titanium finish just looked like a darker shade of silver PAINT. I really can't say enough about how great these look. FYI, the slightly shiny titanium color comes out in the sunlight. In the shade or at night it shows as a gunmetal.

Specs: 19" diameter. 18.5 front and 19.5 rear (note: tire sizes are same as OEM and even though the wheels are half an inch wider, the their width fits smack in the center of the range for the OEM sized tires). Their wheels come in deep, mid and non concave face. Rear is mid, front is non (although the front actually has a slightly concave face). BONUS: They drill the hub size to order so you don't have to deal with adapter rings.
Old 01-27-19, 12:06 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 695 Likes on 611 Posts

Originally Posted by Gator6

Waited for these for 5 weeks and just got 'em on this week. Totally blown away with fit, finish, appearance. Stance SF03 in brushed titanium finish. Perfect color (I think) for the Silver Lining Metallic car color (SIDE NOTE: I MUCH prefer Atomic Silver--but I got this baby off a 2 year lease with less than 19K miles...LOADED, to include Mark Levinson sound which was a non-negotiable requirement--all for a STEAL). But I HATE the OEM wheels. Yes, they're a beautiful quality finish, but the look was WAY too busy for me. It looked like a dang bird's nest. And talk about a chore to clean (20 spokes per wheel?!). I wanted a cleaner, simpler look, mainly for appearance but easier cleaning is a BIG plus. This design and color fit the bill perfectly (for me).

So many variables in fitment and conflicting info (on this forum and others) about offset ranges etc. that I was nervous about something that might rub a fender or be too close to the brake calipers once mounted. Even though Stance Wheels don't show up on Discount Tire's website, Discount Tire CAN get them (and pretty much anything else I think). THEY stand behind fit, so in the highly unlikely event there's a problem, they'll own it, not you. And they did it for a lot less than any price I saw on all the internet dealers. (No, I don't work for Discount Tire but I believe in holding people accountable when they don't deliver what's promised AND in giving credit for great work and value. I got that on these wheels AND on the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires I got six months ago). On the wheel finish: that brushed titanium is amazing. Of course it's a painted finish since the wheels are a roll forged aluminum alloy and the color is absolutely a titanium color). But the finish looks like ACTUAL brushed metal even from two inches away. Other products in the brushed titanium finish just looked like a darker shade of silver PAINT. I really can't say enough about how great these look. FYI, the slightly shiny titanium color comes out in the sunlight. In the shade or at night it shows as a gunmetal.

Specs: 19" diameter. 18.5 front and 19.5 rear (note: tire sizes are same as OEM and even though the wheels are half an inch wider, the their width fits smack in the center of the range for the OEM sized tires). Their wheels come in deep, mid and non concave face. Rear is mid, front is non (although the front actually has a slightly concave face). BONUS: They drill the hub size to order so you don't have to deal with adapter rings.
Very nice!

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 01-29-19, 10:54 AM
jmull3r
Instructor

Received 243 Likes on 145 Posts

anybody retrofit the new 19s on the 2019 f sport model?? they look much better than the prerefresh model imo
Old 02-09-19, 12:05 PM
BB1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any issue with the 245/35/20 fronts?
Old 02-19-19, 12:41 PM
BB1
Driver School Candidate

Just put on 20" Asanti ABL-5 with 38 offset on the front and it hits the caliper, Now I'm hearing it should have been a 27 offset, does that sound right to anyone?
Old 02-21-19, 08:13 PM
Chrissal
Driver School Candidate

Default One wheels

I was wondering what’s the biggest size tire, in terms of width that i can put on the oem F-Sport wheels. Hoping to go up a size or two. Thanks
-Christian Saldivar
Old 03-06-19, 10:11 AM
soneencris
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by BB1
Any issue with the 245/35/20 fronts?
I get an occasional rub on the drivers side, but I think I may have a bad bushing or something. And this is not while turning the wheel. Only over speed bumps or an unnoticed dip in the road. It does not rub on the passenger side.

Old 03-07-19, 08:53 AM
BB1
Driver School Candidate

Was the 15mm spacer required to make the TSW Bathurst fit over the brake caliper?
Old 04-05-19, 04:06 PM
Coppito
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum and have been looking everywhere for different wheel fitments for the RC 350. I would like to go with 20's but I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to this, just the basics. I saw this RCF with HRE's running 20x10 front and 20x11 rear +30/50. Would this work with the RC 350? If not what could I go with that would give me a similar stance with NO rubbing? I love the way it looks. Thanks!

And this is mine! lol

Old 04-06-19, 12:47 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 695 Likes on 611 Posts

Originally Posted by Coppito
Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum and have been looking everywhere for different wheel fitments for the RC 350. I would like to go with 20's but I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to this, just the basics. I saw this RCF with HRE's running 20x10 front and 20x11 rear +30/50. Would this work with the RC 350? If not what could I go with that would give me a similar stance with NO rubbing? I love the way it looks. Thanks!

And this is mine! lol

Hey,

Thats our RCF customer. We can get you that set of HRE for your car as well, just wouldn't be as aggressive but would look similar!

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 04-25-19, 07:51 PM
tnilc
Instructor

Received 119 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by Sim
Work Wheels Zeast ST1
20x9 +38 245/35/20
20x10.5 +45 275/30/20

Sitting on RSRs

Do you scrape much? Have to angle a lot?

Quick Reply: RC350: Post Your Aftermarket Wheel Fitment and Tires