RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Official RC-F Price Thread (Merged Threads)

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-16, 07:48 PM
keithS
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ssmoked
That's with cpo. New rcf comes with free 1k and 5k maintnance only
My dealership gave me free 5k and 10k maintenance. My car is new, not cpo.
Old 03-23-16, 07:51 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by keithS
My dealership gave me free 5k and 10k maintenance. My car is new, not cpo.
Did this particular dealership offer it or did you negotiate it as part of the deal? Standard from Lexus is only 5k
Old 03-23-16, 07:53 PM
keithS
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did this particular dealership offer it or did you negotiate it as part of the deal? Standard from Lexus is only 5k
They offer it on all their new vehicles. Wasn't part of my deal. I guess this varies from dealership to dealership.
Old 03-23-16, 10:04 PM
coolsaber
Lead Lap

Received 275 Likes on 246 Posts

Originally Posted by rberthelot
Finally got talking with a somewhat level headed (&#128556 dealer local here. Black with premium, ML, pre-collision = 75k MSRP. Got an over the phone number of 61.5k. Going to make them wait a few days and see if I can get them to agree on 59k. Don't think I'll get it but I'll just walk otherwise. Good deal?
Working with similar numbers.
Old 03-25-16, 12:01 AM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

http://www.lexus.com/pdf/service/RC-F-WSG.pdf

Based on this document above, Lexus offers the 1K (which basically isn't anything but checking all the fluids and performing the Lexus Personalized Settings) and 5K which replace engine oil and oil filter and miscellaneous other stuff.

My dealership offers an additional 10K oil change as well as a 20K oil change. Oddly enough, the 15K service is only to inspect and adjust all fluids, replace smart key battery, check brake pads and rotors, and etc... I'll see if I squeeze them to do an oil change then too. WOuldn't make sense if they wouldn't. We should be getting oil change every 6 months or 5K miles.
Old 03-26-16, 11:01 AM
coolsaber
Lead Lap

So I stumbled upon a great deal on an RCF, non carbon non perf, but realistically I feel that I might not be able to use properly due to work. So if anyone wants it, pm, I can get you the contact info of the dealer and such. Dealer sales order was upfront, very easy going and the car has less then 20 miles on the clock.
Old 03-26-16, 11:42 AM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by coolsaber
So I stumbled upon a great deal on an RCF, non carbon non perf, but realistically I feel that I might not be able to use properly due to work. So if anyone wants it, pm, I can get you the contact info of the dealer and such. Dealer sales order was upfront, very easy going and the car has less then 20 miles on the clock.
Life is short man, buy it!

How much are they discounting off msrp?
Old 03-26-16, 11:45 AM
coolsaber
Lead Lap

Life is short man, buy it!

How much are they discounting off msrp?
lets say trade in value on clean condition with 5k miles
Old 03-26-16, 07:55 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by coolsaber
lets say trade in value on clean condition with 5k miles
So around 53-55k? I rather negotiate hard and pony up 3 more grand for a new one

Btw, not calling you out but why are people so secretive about these "potential" prices?? Even some owners wouldn't disclose their great deal so the next buyer can benefit AFTER they utilized this site to negotiate the great deal

Last edited by ssmoked; 03-26-16 at 07:58 PM.
Old 03-30-16, 12:26 PM
n2knee
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello. I am a long time lurker and a first time poster here. I am in the market for an RC-F and I read this entire thread. I am really amazed about the negotiation skills of some of you guys who got $10k or more off the MSRP. I have talked with a few dealerships in the Bay Area and the most discount I I was offered is $4k off the MSRP. I also tried American Express and TruCar, but no one would give a discount over $4k. I even tried dealerships in Southern California to no avail. My observation is that the dealerships who gave the huge discounts are all located in the East Cost. That said can anyone disclose the names of those dealerships for reference? I am willing to travel and pick up the car in the East Coast if that means saving more than $10k off the MSRP on a brand new RC-F. Thanks!
Old 03-30-16, 12:27 PM
n2knee
Driver School Candidate

So around 53-55k? I rather negotiate hard and pony up 3 more grand for a new one

Btw, not calling you out but why are people so secretive about these "potential" prices?? Even some owners wouldn't disclose their great deal so the next buyer can benefit AFTER they utilized this site to negotiate the great deal
It would be great to name those dealerships, so that we could also benefit
Old 03-30-16, 12:54 PM
MrPLP
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by n2knee
It would be great to name those dealerships, so that we could also benefit
2015 or 2016? Here's a special from Balise Lexus on a 2015 @ $15,000 off: http://www.baliselexus.com/Balise-Lexus-Special-5

Old 03-30-16, 01:17 PM
n2knee
Driver School Candidate

What are the differences between 2015 and 2016? If there are no differences, then I would consider 2015 at $15k off msrp.
Old 03-30-16, 01:24 PM
MrPLP
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by n2knee
What are the differences between 2015 and 2016? If there are no differences, then I would consider 2015 at $15k off msrp.
None as far as I know. Although I have read that some 2015s did suffer from 1st model year problems such as fuel pump, rear wing operation, and infotainment functionality. You might want to research these issues and how many were affected, as well as their resolutions(if any).
Old 03-30-16, 01:35 PM
n2knee
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by MrPLP
None as far as I know. Although I have read that some 2015s did suffer from 1st model year problems such as fuel pump, rear wing operation, and infotainment functionality. You might want to research these issues and how many were affected, as well as their resolutions(if any).
Thanks! I have been following the thread regarding the fuel pump issues.

Quick Reply: Official RC-F Price Thread (Merged Threads)