Pics of Your RC F Right NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-24, 03:26 AM
DadzIS
10th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=05RollaXRS;11729302]
Originally Posted by DadzIS

Congratulations. Looks great. I am a bit confused about Mark Levison System. Did your dealership say, Mark Levinson is not offered on the RCF? Mine is a 2016 and it has all of the options including the carbon fiber and TVD package. I am the opposite. I wish mine did not have the heated and cooled seats and steering as well as Mark Levinson since they are dead weight for me as I never used. In Canada, we were forced to option the Mark Levinson system to get the Performance Package. My IS350 F-Sport also has the ML Stereo as part of F-Sport package 3. I believe, in the US the Mark Levinson was offered the premium package as well, I believe. Unless they have removed it as an option in 2024 like the ambient lighting, memory seats, the aluminum 4 point shock tower braces, it should be offered in the US in some option package.
my RCF has all that. I’m sorry, I guess I should have been more clear. I was referring to the NX the OP was talking about in his post.
as far as I’m aware, the ML isn’t a requirement to get, but I doubt any Dealer would order a car for stock that doesn’t have at least most of the “luxury” options, at least where I live. I do know the ML is optional for the RCF if ordered from the Factory. I think the heated and cooled seats come with the package. The rest of the parts you mentioned, I believe are also options on the US spec cars, but again, as a stock unit, I would think the Dealer would order most of them.
The IS, in the US doesn’t come with Ambient lighting or the brace (I assume you are talking about the strut tower brace)? The memory seats and power adjustable steering wheel are also optional, at least on the 23’ IS. My 23’ IS had the memory seats and power adjustable steering wheel, but ambient lighting and brace were not available options. They also don’t refer to the F Sport package as a 1,2 or 3. You either get the F Sport “Design” which is appearance stuff, or the F Sport “Performance”, which gives you Sport + and Adjustable suspension. The BBS wheels were also a stand alone option, if I remember correctly in 23’, but for 24’ they come as part of another package. I could be wrong on that part, but I do know they changed something about those options from 23’ - 24’.

Last edited by DadzIS; 05-26-24 at 03:35 AM.
Old 05-26-24, 03:57 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,469 Likes on 1,774 Posts

my RCF has all that. I’m sorry, I guess I should have been more clear. I was referring to the NX the OP was talking about in his post.
as far as I’m aware, the ML isn’t a requirement to get, but I doubt any Dealer would order a car for stock that doesn’t have at least most of the “luxury” options, at least where I live.
Ahh..OK. Got it.

I do know the ML is optional for the RCF if ordered from the Factory. I think the heated and cooled seats come with the package. The rest of the parts you mentioned, I believe are also options on the US spec cars, but again, as a stock unit, I would think the Dealer would order most of them.
Yeah. I was not too sure if that was dropped as an option from RCF since quite a few things have been dropped in the last few years.

The IS, in the US doesn’t come with Ambient lighting or the brace (I assume you are talking about the strut tower brace)? The memory seats and power adjustable steering wheel are also optional, at least on the 23’ IS. My 23’ IS had the memory seats and power adjustable steering wheel, but ambient lighting and brace were not available options.
Sorry for the confusion. I mixed two things up, I was talking about RCF when it comes to the ambient lighting and the shock tower brace as they were standard on all RCFs until the recent couple of years or so. Lexus IS does not have any of those. I only mentioned the IS for the ML stereo package as part of my F-sport package 3.

They also don’t refer to the F Sport package as a 1,2 or 3. You either get the F Sport “Design” which is appearance stuff, or the F Sport “Performance”, which gives you Sport + and Adjustable suspension. The BBS wheels were also a stand alone option, if I remember correctly in 23’, but for 24’ they come as part of another package. I could be wrong on that part, but I do know they changed something about those options from 23’ - 24’.
Yeah. that is the older terminology. Keep in mind my Lexus IS350 F-Sport is not the 2nd refresh they started in 2021. Mine is a 2019 so it the first refresh they did in 2017. They had F-Sport package 1, 2 and 3 at the time. Mine has the F-Sport package 3 so it has the power adjustable steering, heated seats, ML stereo etc. Like you said, they have changed all of that with the 2021+ model years

The following users liked this post:
DadzIS (05-28-24)
Old 05-26-24, 08:17 PM
DadzIS
10th Gear

Oh wow! That sucks they don’t come with the ambient lighting and the brace when they used to.
i already ordered an ambient kit for it and a Tom’s brace as well as some other suspension bits. I also already had the RCF bushing upgrade kit from RR Racing that I had bought for my 23’ IS350 that I never installed, along with the coil over and wheels and a bunch of other stuff.
ive now sold all the parts I had purchased.

so you used to have an RCF and now have the IS?
05RollaXRS (05-26-24)
Old 05-26-24, 10:55 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

so you used to have an RCF and now have the IS?
Oh no! Lol. RCF is not going anywhere. When I drive the IS350 F-Sport, it makes me miss the RCF like crazy. RCF is my spring and summer car. I currently own all of the cars in my signature. Bought the RCF in 2017 and then added the RX450h just when the pandemic was starting. About 1 year ago, I bought a mildly used 2019 IS350 F-Sport with only 28,000 km and AWD to have a fun cat that can fill the gap between the RCF and the RX450h for commuting and family hauling while being fun. The RX450h is absolutely great, but driving a, lumbering SUV every day became too boring so the IS350 F-Sport fills that gap very nicely.
DadzIS (05-28-24)
Old 05-28-24, 08:41 AM
sensai
Advanced

Received 651 Likes on 225 Posts

deep in the backcountry over the weekend...

The following 8 users liked this post by sensai:
05RollaXRS (05-28-24), 1wacko (05-29-24), cvt (05-30-24), DadzIS (05-28-24), MCB1970 (05-30-24), nigel821 (06-21-24), SideOfRice (05-30-24), yok3dIS (06-03-24) and 3 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-28-24, 08:50 AM
DadzIS
10th Gear

Very nice ride! What year? Anything done to it?
Old 06-01-24, 09:36 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Took wife and two kids out for running some errands and also had a race with a 2024 Tesla Model 3 (the new shape). It was debadged so I could not tell which variant it was. I was laughing with my wife about the license plate as it said something we could not decipher.

Definitely, not the base model that has only 280 HP. It was probably the mid-grade AWD long range (dual motor) as that is the most common Tesla Model 3 sold here due to AWD. Had two kids and wife in the car and that person was alone, but still managed to beat the Tesla Model 3 by a few car lengths by about 80 mph and he did a nice ricer fly by when I had to take the exit to turn into a strip mall (slow rolling start from 10 mph off the traffic light. I knew at that time his electric torque and AWD traction advantage from a dead stop was gone).

Anyway, here are some pictures while stopping at the Organic store (first one) and the 2nd one is parked by the playground where the kids played for an hour.

Last edited by 05RollaXRS; 06-01-24 at 09:42 PM.
Old 06-01-24, 11:45 PM
cvt
Racer

Received 545 Likes on 361 Posts

Originally Posted by 05RollaXRS
Took wife and two kids out for running some errands and also had a race with a 2024 Tesla Model 3 (the new shape). It was debadged so I could not tell which variant it was. I was laughing with my wife about the license plate as it said something we could not decipher.

Definitely, not the base model that has only 280 HP. It was probably the mid-grade AWD long range (dual motor) as that is the most common Tesla Model 3 sold here due to AWD. Had two kids and wife in the car and that person was alone, but still managed to beat the Tesla Model 3 by a few car lengths by about 80 mph and he did a nice ricer fly by when I had to take the exit to turn into a strip mall (slow rolling start from 10 mph off the traffic light. I knew at that time his electric torque and AWD traction advantage from a dead stop was gone).

Anyway, here are some pictures while stopping at the Organic store (first one) and the 2nd one is parked by the playground where the kids played for an hour.

Nice pic Rolla. You sure that was the AWD dual motor? Was it from a dig?
Old 06-02-24, 12:35 AM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by cvt
Nice pic Rolla. You sure that was the AWD dual motor? Was it from a dig?
Yeah, definitely not the RWD with 280 HP. I could not find any test numbers, but they cannot be that quick. I was not like pulling away like a freight train, which would happen against the base model. It was a gradual and slow pull away. It was not from a dead stop as I stated above. Also, no one here buys the base model RWD. Everyone gets the long range AWD dual motor with a minority buying the performance AWD model. That is why I was confident as soon as he went from a slow roll (around 10 mph) that I will have him as the AWD launch and electric torque from 0 rpm, is not there.

Last edited by 05RollaXRS; 06-02-24 at 12:52 AM.
Old 06-17-24, 07:25 PM
dmatt88
10th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Easy enough

Originally Posted by RastaRacer
This was always a popular thread in the IS sections I've come from. Just like the thread title says. A picture of your RCF right now. Doesn't need to be all cleaned up or anything. Post it how it is.

Old 06-18-24, 07:33 AM
Jackal44
Driver

Received 70 Likes on 31 Posts

I
It's been a minute since I last posted anything really.

A few weeks ago i brought Letti back to the shop to have the vinyl removed and have an exterior detail done. I love the blue but have also become very attached to having a livery. On GT7 I found a lovely livery I'd love to have applied with some changes to have the USB as the base colour. Maybe next year.

PSN Jackal-44
GT7 The Gentleman Jackal

The following 3 users liked this post by Jackal44:
05RollaXRS (06-18-24), KennyFSU (06-18-24), SideOfRice (06-20-24)
Old 06-18-24, 01:00 PM
KennyFSU
Instructor

Received 321 Likes on 205 Posts

Tesla taking up 3 spots.

The following 3 users liked this post by KennyFSU:
05RollaXRS (06-19-24), 1wacko (06-20-24), RCF93til (06-18-24)
Old 06-20-24, 08:27 PM
yok3dIS
Intermediate

Received 209 Likes on 81 Posts

He ready for the weekend!
The following 3 users liked this post by yok3dIS:
05RollaXRS (06-21-24), 1wacko (06-21-24), RCF93til (06-20-24)
Old 06-20-24, 10:19 PM
SideOfRice
Driver

Received 48 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Jackal44
I
It's been a minute since I last posted anything really.

A few weeks ago i brought Letti back to the shop to have the vinyl removed and have an exterior detail done. I love the blue but have also become very attached to having a livery. On GT7 I found a lovely livery I'd love to have applied with some changes to have the USB as the base colour. Maybe next year.

PSN Jackal-44
GT7 The Gentleman Jackal

Love the USB! Did you get your front grille trim wrapped? Got anymore shots of the grille? Been thinking of getting a satin black overlay but I also like the oem dark chrome finish.
Old 06-21-24, 10:54 AM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 688 Likes on 605 Posts

Originally Posted by yok3dIS
He ready for the weekend!
baller setup!

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
yok3dIS (06-24-24)

Quick Reply: Pics of Your RC F Right NOW!