RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Pics of Your RC F Right NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-15, 05:46 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

I Finally Decided to go ahead put the Rear Viper Diffusers on Permanently, now if i can just find some for the Front! Click on Pic to make it Larger, i still haven't figured out how to make it Full Size.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of Your RC F Right NOW!-img_1003.jpg  
Old 07-22-15, 07:55 PM
Akiho
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Individual
LOL, you've got great taste in cars and women, Akiho is my favorite Japanese AV star too. Anyways, congrats and have lots of fun with her!
Thank you very much, Individual. It's great to hear from another member who knows of Aki-Chan. Hehe.. I am definitely going to take, "Akiho" easy until after 1000 miles and let her open up. I accidentally hit 95mph on Sunday and it was unintentionally but it was only for a brief few seconds. It was a very smooth, quiet, and I was on Sport S+. I love driving on Normal and Sport S which is exciting enough. Hehe.. ;-)
Old 07-22-15, 10:13 PM
radcoupe
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just me and my Ultra White RC-350 F Sport with red interior🙊Waiting patiently for the LF-LC! The one that's going to be in the RC-F price range that is 😂
Attached Thumbnails Pics of Your RC F Right NOW!-20150605_101450.jpg  
Old 07-22-15, 10:25 PM
moto12345
Driver

Originally Posted by Akiho
Hi, ClubLexus Members. How are you? I have been reading and following you guys for a few months but never registered because I didn't have my RCF yet. Please welcome, "Akiho", named after my favorite Japanese AV Star Akiho Yoshizawa. Wink-wink.. ;-) I would like to Thank you for your time, help, support, ideas, thoughts, opinions and about the Mods, Aftermarket Parts, and everything else. I am still deciding on what to do next but going to install Blue LED Interior Lights first and a light tint. Looking forward to meeting other RCF and RC350 Drivers in Southern California. I am the first RCF Owner in the San Gabriel Valley Area. I have only seen two White RC350's in my neighborhood. Hehe.. ;-)

Akiho

No engine or exhaust upgrades yet. Later maybe but I love, Akiho, the way she is.
LOL, I had my RCF in Feb. I live in SGV too
Old 07-22-15, 11:16 PM
BossHu
Rookie

Hi, ClubLexus Members. How are you? I have been reading and following you guys for a few months but never registered because I didn't have my RCF yet. Please welcome, "Akiho", named after my favorite Japanese AV Star Akiho Yoshizawa. Wink-wink.. ;-) I would like to Thank you for your time, help, support, ideas, thoughts, opinions and about the Mods, Aftermarket Parts, and everything else. I am still deciding on what to do next but going to install Blue LED Interior Lights first and a light tint. Looking forward to meeting other RCF and RC350 Drivers in Southern California. I am the first RCF Owner in the San Gabriel Valley Area. I have only seen two White RC350's in my neighborhood. Hehe.. ;-)

Akiho

No engine or exhaust upgrades yet. Later maybe but I love, Akiho, the way she is.

Hahah.. I almost bought "your" car from Longo! but I decided to pick up the ultra white instead!
Old 07-23-15, 12:41 AM
stevepanda
Driver School Candidate

That blue makes me drool
Old 07-23-15, 03:54 AM
Carnevino
Advanced

Received 172 Likes on 95 Posts

Booty shot

The following users liked this post:
Steelplayi (01-10-23)
Old 07-23-15, 05:07 AM
Akiho
Rookie

Originally Posted by moto12345
LOL, I had my RCF in Feb. I live in SGV too
Hi, moto12345. Sorry-ah, I did NOT mean to offend or disrespect anyone by saying I am the first to have an RCF in the San Gabriel Valley Area. I should have typed, Hopefully, I am the 1st one. Sorry guys, my apologies. I have been looking very hard to spot an RCF but no luck. There are so many older posts that I didn't read the older ones. I will look up your older postings then. Thanks for clarifying that, moto12345. Hehe.. ;-)
Old 07-23-15, 05:13 AM
Akiho
Rookie

Originally Posted by BossHu
Hahah.. I almost bought "your" car from Longo! but I decided to pick up the ultra white instead!
Hi, BossHu. Hehe.. what a small world? I am so happy that you didn't because I would had to go to another dealership or choose another color. The Ultrasonic Blue Mica was pretty much the ONLY ONE that I wanted. Hopefully, you are extremely happy with your Ultra White RCF. Hehe.. looking forward to meeting other fellow RCF owners in Southern California.
Old 07-23-15, 07:04 AM
Brut
Driver School Candidate

Default Picture of Your RCF Right Now

Hello from Poland, my first post here but I'm not new in F,
post ISF 2009, now my new RC F, EU version - Prestige+TVD 2015

Attached Thumbnails Pics of Your RC F Right NOW!-mynewrcf_spring-15.jpg  
Old 07-23-15, 07:09 AM
DougHII
Lexus Test Driver

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Carnevino
Booty shot

We lived in Destin area from 2008 to 2013. What part are you in?
Old 07-23-15, 07:23 AM
DougHII
Lexus Test Driver

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Akiho

Love these pictures. Happy dude with an awesome car!
Old 07-23-15, 08:35 AM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

GREAT Pics Guys! C, my What a Beautiful Rear you Have That is my Favorite LOOKING Exhaust from the Rear, not to Mention the Sound's Not Bad Either!
Old 07-23-15, 08:45 AM
jdmblood
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Carnevino
Booty shot

white is so sexyyy... That rear end is gorgeous as well. Congrats!

Is that the apexi exhaust?
Old 07-23-15, 09:40 AM
Carnevino
Advanced

Received 172 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by DougHII
We lived in Destin area from 2008 to 2013. What part are you in?
Santa Rosa Beach

Originally Posted by jdmblood
white is so sexyyy... That rear end is gorgeous as well. Congrats!

Is that the apexi exhaust?
It is, thank you

Quick Reply: Pics of Your RC F Right NOW!