RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Pics of Your RC F Right NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-15, 11:13 AM
Akiho
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DougHII
Love these pictures. Happy dude with an awesome car!
Thank you very much, Doug HII. Yes, I can't stop smiling even in my sleep. Hehe.. As soon as I step in, step out or just think about, Akiho (RCF) & Akiho (JAV), I am smiling ear to ear. Wink-wink.. I am pretty sure it's the same with the other RCF owners and leasers. ;-)
Old 07-23-15, 11:56 AM
DzNutz
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Akiho
Hi, moto12345. Sorry-ah, I did NOT mean to offend or disrespect anyone by saying I am the first to have an RCF in the San Gabriel Valley Area. I should have typed, Hopefully, I am the 1st one. Sorry guys, my apologies. I have been looking very hard to spot an RCF but no luck. There are so many older posts that I didn't read the older ones. I will look up your older postings then. Thanks for clarifying that, moto12345. Hehe.. ;-)

No worries. I got mines(Blk/Red) back in May and I live in SGV as well. And I've only seen a white one in Rosemead one time.
Old 07-23-15, 12:35 PM
Akiho
Rookie

Originally Posted by DzNutz
No worries. I got mines(Blk/Red) back in May and I live in SGV as well. And I've only seen a white one in Rosemead one time.
Thank you very much, DzNutz. It's freaking awesome that there are 3 RCF Owners in the San Gabriel Valley Area. I live in Monterey Park and how about you? Akiho is @Longo Lexus right now getting the LuxCare Paint installed since 7am and I am just waiting for the call. Going to eat @Tasty Garden and hopefully, here from my Service Adviser soon. Hehe. Looking forward in meeting other fellow RCF and RC350 drivers. ;-)
Old 07-23-15, 02:34 PM
DzNutz
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Akiho
Thank you very much, DzNutz. It's freaking awesome that there are 3 RCF Owners in the San Gabriel Valley Area. I live in Monterey Park and how about you? Akiho is @Longo Lexus right now getting the LuxCare Paint installed since 7am and I am just waiting for the call. Going to eat @Tasty Garden and hopefully, here from my Service Adviser soon. Hehe. Looking forward in meeting other fellow RCF and RC350 drivers. ;-)

I'm in Pasadena. Enjoy your egg waffle @ Tasty Garden. Thats what I usually get. lol

Last edited by DzNutz; 07-23-15 at 02:43 PM.
Old 07-23-15, 04:38 PM
MGB1120
Pole Position

Originally Posted by BossHu
Hahah.. I almost bought "your" car from Longo! but I decided to pick up the ultra white instead!
Post some pics of your ultra white!
Old 07-23-15, 04:45 PM
BossHu
Rookie

Originally Posted by MGB1120
Post some pics of your ultra white!
let's see if this works...

Old 07-23-15, 07:41 PM
DougHII
Lexus Test Driver

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Very cool. Awesome to see the stoke. That's what it's all about.
Old 07-24-15, 02:33 PM
Akiho
Rookie

let's see if this works...

Hi, BossHu.

How are you? The Ultra White looks great but the Light Grey Interior kills it for me because it seems so easy to get dirty, no? I actually test drove the Ultra White With Black Leather Interior without the Performance Package @Cerritis Lexus and it was ok. If you don't mind me asking, why not go for the Red Circuit Leather Interior or Black? Oh, another thing I noticed is that you have a Carbon Fiber Roof but your Rear Spoiler is White? Are those pics of your Baby or random off the internet? Please don't get me wrong, I am NOT trying to question your ownership but the pics don't match up? Just curious if you wrapped the roof only and left the rear spoiler stock?

Thanks in advance and please enjoy you Ultra White RCF, BossHu. She is very beautiful and what is her name? I named mine, "Akiho", after my favorite JAV, Akiho Yoshizawa. Wink-wink.. hehe.. ;-)
Old 07-24-15, 02:54 PM
BossHu
Rookie

pictures were taken at different times...

I had my roof wrapped in black. it isn't a carbon fiber roof. I prefer to have a moon roof. I didn't have my spoiler wrapped since I still want the spoiler to look one with the trunk when its retracted.

I decided against the red interior because the center console had red leather and I didnt like that. Plus over time, if the leather starts to crack, its much less noticeable on a light color leather. If you clean your car often like me, the leather doesn't really get dirty so I'm not worried about that.

oh, and no name... my friends call her "little white"... I just call her "mine and my friends are not allowed to drive it." LOL
Old 07-25-15, 01:45 PM
Akiho
Rookie

pictures were taken at different times...

I had my roof wrapped in black. it isn't a carbon fiber roof. I prefer to have a moon roof. I didn't have my spoiler wrapped since I still want the spoiler to look one with the trunk when its retracted.

I decided against the red interior because the center console had red leather and I didnt like that. Plus over time, if the leather starts to crack, its much less noticeable on a light color leather. If you clean your car often like me, the leather doesn't really get dirty so I'm not worried about that.

oh, and no name... my friends call her "little white"... I just call her "mine and my friends are not allowed to drive it." LOL
Hi, BossHu.

Ok, now I know why your roof and spoiler didn't match up. Yes, I totally understand what you mean by keeping your interior completely clean. Once I get off work, I will check out some Special Leather Interior cleaner and conditioner at the car shops. I am also going to hunt down some interior Blue LED, lighting as well.

Just a little disappointed that there are no brighter lights on the door panels and roof area when you open the doors. Oh well.. What products do you personally use on your leather interior? I heard, Mother's, makes a great interior products. Please have a great weekend and drive safe, buddy. Hehe.. ;-)
Old 07-25-15, 02:01 PM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Brut
Hello from Poland, my first post here but I'm not new in F,
post ISF 2009, now my new RC F, EU version - Prestige+TVD 2015

WITAM!

Piekny Samochod.

Tadeusz
Old 07-25-15, 05:58 PM
buch
Driver School Candidate

Default Photo intro

I'm thinking the Ultrasonic Blue is taken from the colour of Crater Lake, Oregon? Just breaking in (4,000km) my new RCF coming from an R8 and a multitude of 911s over the past few decades. So far, I'm impressed :-)
Attached Thumbnails Pics of Your RC F Right NOW!-img_0433.jpg  
Old 07-25-15, 06:39 PM
DougHII
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by buch
I'm thinking the Ultrasonic Blue is taken from the colour of Crater Lake, Oregon? Just breaking in (4,000km) my new RCF coming from an R8 and a multitude of 911s over the past few decades. So far, I'm impressed :-)
Right on. I am a 911 guy also. Great picture!
Old 07-25-15, 08:58 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by DougHII
Right on. I am a 911 guy also. Great picture!
^^^^This! I 2nd that Motion, Lol ! But, i think my 911 will probably be my next one to leave the stable (i've had it now for about 7 years) but, it's been a Great Car. Like you had mentioned in another Post Doug, i think my next one will probably be a 997 TT instead of the 996 though!
Old 07-25-15, 09:37 PM
DougHII
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by johnnyreb
^^^^This! I 2nd that Motion, Lol ! But, i think my 911 will probably be my next one to leave the stable (i've had it now for about 7 years) but, it's been a Great Car. Like you had mentioned in another Post Doug, i think my next one will probably be a 997 TT instead of the 996 though!
The 997tt is certainly a step up from the 996tt. You won't be disappointed. Porsche turbos in general are just such great cars. Awesome daily drivers, easy in traffic, super reliable and awesome acceleration when those turbos spool up.

Quick Reply: Pics of Your RC F Right NOW!