RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

2015 RC F VS 2008 IS F Multiple Runs

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-15, 05:47 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Received 144 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by 05RollaXRS
Yes, my conversation was based on rolling start races, again since this thread is about a roll race video. An I/E + tune does seem to be quicker than a bone stock M4 from what I have seen proof of so far. It is also based on the honesty of the mods. If someone does weight reduction or uses super slick tires, but does not specify it then that variable could go for everything.

Correction: You called me out because you did not read my statement correctly and thought I said I + E when all of the evidence I have seen includes tune (which is what I had stated).

p.s. Your Bugatti analogy does not make any sense. Sorry!

Biased in what sense? One M versus another M?

You can post my statement anywhere you like. If anyone uses a bit common sense, he would be able to understand what I am trying to say and how the available proof corroborates what I am saying. If you laugh when the evidence does not support your ridicule by disregarding it then there is nothing I can do about it.
just stop it man, stop. at the end of the day, the e92 with i/e tune is not faster than a stock m4. plain and simple.

Originally Posted by Db750
ISFPOWER,

Take a look at the portion of 05rolla's post that I have bolded, underlined, and increased in font size. That is the only part of his response that has any merit what so ever, and he is 100% correct when he says there really is no point in arguing with him, reading his incessant one track posts, or watching his videos of illegal street racing.

My point, which still stands undisputed, is that the M4 is a huge step forward in performance from its predecessor as is the C63. The RCF is a huge step forward for Lexus as well, not in performance, but in looks and styling. These are not my words (although I do agree). These are the words of actual RCF and ISF owners.

The ATS-V is doing the dirty work for the RCF. It's out there busting its ***, whipping up on the big bad Germans, while the RCF sits in its dressing room taking selfies and updating its Twitter account. Lexus set the stage with the ISF and the LFA, and now that everyone's watching the RCF is no where to be found.

I do agree with you that if that statement was posted on the ///M forums, or any car enthusiast forum for that matter, it would be the laughing stock for some time, and most likely be immortalized in several members signatures lines as a nod to the hilarious blind bias some extreme fanboys possess. I'll even agree with you that the ///M forums are quite biased, but I will add that there is a small cult like following here on the F boards that takes bias to a whole new level similar in scope to how BMW has raised the bar with the M4.

are you his cheerleader?
Old 08-10-15, 05:59 PM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ISFPOWER
just stop it man, stop. at the end of the day, the e92 with i/e tune is not faster than a stock m4. plain and simple.

are you his cheerleader?
I think you may have took his post wrong...
Old 08-10-15, 06:19 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

this thread is done.