RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Pulled over @90mph by CHP (California Highway Patrol)

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-15, 05:47 PM
ISF001
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It may be redundant at this point in the thread, but the freedoms many take for granted are all because of your service to this nation. I fly a flag at the home most of the spring, summer and fall. I am constantly reminded of your sacrifices.

Thank you.
Old 08-14-15, 02:40 PM
Akiho
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ISF001
It may be redundant at this point in the thread, but the freedoms many take for granted are all because of your service to this nation. I fly a flag at the home most of the spring, summer and fall. I am constantly reminded of your sacrifices.

Thank you.
Hi ISF001,

Good afternoon and how are you? Thank you very much for, buddy. Each and every message I get in person and online makes me and all other Veterans proud, humbled and extremely happy that some people truly appreciate what we do and did for our beloved country. I must Thank you civilians, family members, friends and coworkers for supporting us through thick and thin.

Sincerely,
Akiho
:-)
Old 08-16-15, 08:41 PM
jdmblood
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I send my gratitude to each individual for their services. Reading this thread makes me realize how nice everyone on this forum is.
Old 08-17-15, 02:32 PM
Akiho
Rookie

Originally Posted by jdmblood
I send my gratitude to each individual for their services. Reading this thread makes me realize how nice everyone on this forum is.
Hi jdmblood,

Good afternoon and how are you? Thank you very, very much for your kind words. I truly appreciate what you and other members on this forum for being informative, graceful, nice, pleasant and welcoming. If only we could have some kind of meet up in person on RCF's and other Lexus vehicles from this Forum in So-Cal. Hehe..

Please have a great day and the rest of the week, jdmblood. Just drive carefully, safely and watch your speed, buddy. Hehe.. Since my little incident, I gave yet to hit over 80mph, and I am being Extremely Cautious and Careful. I have yet to see another RCF in the Los Angeles area. I know we have 3 other members from Pasadena, Orange County and somewhere near by neighborhood of Monterey Park, CA. Hehe.. ;-) These last few days, I have seen a lot of new purchases of IS's and GS's but no RCF's or RC350's. Oh.... :-(

Sincerely,
Akiho
Old 08-17-15, 02:50 PM
GearHead69
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Hi Akiho,

Is your RCF USB? If so this is GearHeadPeter from the RC350 forum, only here I'm GearHead69. hehe

I can't believe you got a speeding ticket, but at least it was not in the RCF. You were always telling me to slow down. Welcome to Club Lexus.

Take care.

Peter
Old 08-18-15, 02:39 PM
Akiho
Rookie

Originally Posted by GearHead69
Hi Akiho,

Is your RCF USB? If so this is GearHeadPeter from the RC350 forum, only here I'm GearHead69. hehe

I can't believe you got a speeding ticket, but at least it was not in the RCF. You were always telling me to slow down. Welcome to Club Lexus.

Take care.

Peter
Hi GearHead69,

Yes, it's "Akiho-Yoshizawa" from rc350forum.com and I very seldom go there because very little posts for RCF Members. I would say it's based for the RC350 people. Anyways, how are you? I am doing great and, No, I did not get a speeding ticket, just got pulled over doing 90mph. I was let off with a verbal warning only. Yes, I was driving, Akiho, my RCF and I think you have my story mixed up with another member who did get a ticket in another car, not his RCF.

Please take a look at my original post and it's pretty detailed and informative. Hehe.. It's good to hear that you use this site, I love it and the members here are more well informed, specific and lots of valuable information on the RCF's, and all other Lexus vehicles.

Yes, since I got pulled over a week ago, I have yet to hit over 80mph. I am much more vigilant, careful and cautious on the way I drive and watch my speed. Since you are an Air Force Veteran, have you been pulled over and let go or anything?

Regards,
Akiho (Bruce) ;-)
Old 08-18-15, 04:47 PM
GearHead69
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Hi Bruce,

Glad to see it is you on the site, and this group is really a great bunch of folks. So many posts, and sometimes I get them mixed up.

I'm a NAVY vet, and so far, knock on wood, I haven't been pulled over and I want to keep it that way. The Veteran plates might help with that though. hehe

I use this site a lot to repair my wife's 2004 ES330 and get some ideas about my RC.

Take care and keep it rubber side down. hehe

Peter