RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Tunnel Runs Video

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-15, 07:43 AM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

Received 61 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by demik
Yes sir got one on order from Bulletproof, not as cool as yours but itll be ok. Your gonna love it , u ever thot about getting those bushings ?
Nice, I'm guessing you are getting the Amuse Ti exhaust system.

I got both the air and oil separator and the bushings, it should arrive today, I'll probably get the air and oil separator on and the bushings on later. You can never have enough time!
Old 09-04-15, 01:58 PM
DEMIK
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by RCF500
Nice, I'm guessing you are getting the Amuse Ti exhaust system.

I got both the air and oil separator and the bushings, it should arrive today, I'll probably get the air and oil separator on and the bushings on later. You can never have enough time!

Let me know how u like all the RR stuff. Im gonna try and put my bushings on next week.
Old 09-06-15, 10:25 AM
Db750
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, that sounds amazing! This has to be one of my favorite exhaust videos I have heard thus far from the RCF, and I have spent hours watching them! I looked at your build thread and saw you have the Meistershaft exhaust, so I am assuming that is what is in the video. This is exactly how I would want my RCF to sound. It is definitely a more unique sound than some of the other exhaust I have heard mixing that beastly roar/rumble with just a small hint of an exotic wail.

Another thing I was really happy with in the video was the bark from the down shift. From listening to other videos, and the few times I have heard an RCF in person, I was worried that the down shift sounds wouldn't be mean enough. With the dct the down shifts sound crazy loud and actually can scare pedestrians or other drivers. It looks like the meistershaft exhaust has that taken care of!

I have to say driving through tunnels with my M3 is one of my favorite things to do. I would agree with the others that if you could go back at night time when there are no other cars around that would be great! I have made some night time videos, but unfortunately we don't have any tunnels that are nearly that long around here.
Old 09-06-15, 12:28 PM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

Received 61 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Db750
Wow, that sounds amazing! This has to be one of my favorite exhaust videos I have heard thus far from the RCF, and I have spent hours watching them! I looked at your build thread and saw you have the Meistershaft exhaust, so I am assuming that is what is in the video. This is exactly how I would want my RCF to sound. It is definitely a more unique sound than some of the other exhaust I have heard mixing that beastly roar/rumble with just a small hint of an exotic wail.

Another thing I was really happy with in the video was the bark from the down shift. From listening to other videos, and the few times I have heard an RCF in person, I was worried that the down shift sounds wouldn't be mean enough. With the dct the down shifts sound crazy loud and actually can scare pedestrians or other drivers. It looks like the meistershaft exhaust has that taken care of!

I have to say driving through tunnels with my M3 is one of my favorite things to do. I would agree with the others that if you could go back at night time when there are no other cars around that would be great! I have made some night time videos, but unfortunately we don't have any tunnels that are nearly that long around here.
Thank you! Yes it is the Meisterschaft Musa exhaust system, yes the tunnel drives are by far the most favorite parts to drive for me because how the exhaust resonates with it! Maybe one day this week, I'll do a late night run.