RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Here she is!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-15, 05:22 PM
ghoffner
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Here she is!!!

*****UPDATE: As of 11/10/2015, Well I picked up my RCF yesterday at Sewell Lexus in Dallas. My salesman Daniel was very easy to work with. Only complaint was that when I was going over the car, I discovered the right rear bumper was all scuffed up and missing paint. I think somebody may have hit it in their garage because he said it wasn't like this on Saturday night when it was detailed. Anyway, they easily put on a new bumper and I was good to go. WOW THIS CAR IS INSANE. Between the great deal I got and also the performance of this thing...I couldn't be happier. Our final deal was for $9,100 off (was going to be $9,800 but they gave me my asking price on trade-in), additional $3k in lease cash and for 3 yrs/10,000 miles a year. The prior quotes were for $1,200 down (somehow wasn't aware of this). I only kept my $500 holding deposit down and also added the wheel and tire protection plan, which increased payments by $50 a month. Basically, Lexus will fix ANY tire or time issues, even if it is caused by myself for the length of the lease. The lady I did paperwork with leased an RCF at her dealership...she flat out said to me, "I work at Lexus and we get special deals because of our employment and your deal is way better than even mine". Couldn't be happier.

***UPDATE: As of 11/3/2015, I was just informed by my salesman that Lexus is offering an additional $3000 off this month for lease cash.
With first months payment and fees down...my monthly payment will be $656 for 7500 miles or $677 for 10,000 miles per year. I have until the 14th to decide on that (when I pick it up)

Well, after a week and a half of talking with over 10 dealerships in Texas and Florida, I finally decided on going with Sewell Lexus in Dallas.

MSRP on my RCF was $73,074. I closed on an agreed purchase price of $63,249. Residual of 59% and mf of 0.0008. Yes, I am leasing this car for several reasons and I believe I got a great deal. My salesman and I agreed on everything tonight and I will be putting down a deposit tomorrow. Below are some pictures my salesman sent me.

*Also, if ANYBODY is looking for a deal in Texas or Florida, don't hesitate to reach out to me. I've spoken with a lot of dealers and getting $10k off is easily obtainable.

Last edited by ghoffner; 11-10-15 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Pictures and price info
Old 11-02-15, 05:55 PM
ExSrAaron
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice job! RCF's look excellent in black.

That seems like a great deal too and that MF is very reasonable. How'd the payment end up? $600-$800 per month? Trying to keep an eye out for my next car as my lease is up in June.

Best of luck!
Old 11-02-15, 06:23 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

That's what i was wondering also was what is your monthly payment & is it 10k miles, 7,500 miles a year or what? Did you get everything in your pkg. Except the TVD? GREAT Deal by the way
Old 11-02-15, 06:24 PM
ghoffner
Driver

Originally Posted by ExSrAaron
Nice job! RCF's look excellent in black.

That seems like a great deal too and that MF is very reasonable. How'd the payment end up? $600-$800 per month? Trying to keep an eye out for my next car as my lease is up in June.

Best of luck!
Yeah I almost went with Nebula Grey and red interior but I decided to stick with black on red. I think it looks so sleek.

And only money due at signing is first months payment and like 350ish in fees. Payments should be about ~730/month. And money factor is as low as Lexus can go. I even asked about putting down MSD's and they said I couldn't do that.

Worst part about this is I have to wait 11 days until I pick her up.
Old 11-02-15, 06:29 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Originally Posted by ghoffner
Yeah I almost went with Nebula Grey and red interior but I decided to stick with black on red. I think it looks so sleek.

And only money due at signing is first months payment and like 350ish in fees. Payments should be about ~730/month. And money factor is as low as Lexus can go. I even asked about putting down MSD's and they said I couldn't do that.

Worst part about this is I have to wait 11 days until I pick her up.
What is your Mileage a year on the Lease? I can't Believe you're going to drive it back to PA. instead of having it delivered to you. I would think from Dallas to PA. is quite a few miles Why do you have to wait 11 days to pick it up?

Last edited by johnnyreb; 11-02-15 at 06:32 PM.
Old 11-02-15, 06:32 PM
ghoffner
Driver

Originally Posted by johnnyreb
That's what i was wondering also was what is your monthly payment & is it 10k miles, 7,500 miles a year or what? Did you get everything in your pkg. Except the TVD? GREAT Deal by the way
I did 3 years and 7,500 miles a year. I only drive ~4,000 miles a year at most, so this is more than enough.

No TVD. Only have premium, nav, 19" wheels, moonroof and dynamic cruise control.
Having the Mark Levinson system would have been nice, but I'm not getting this car for its interior sound system. The only sound I'm going to need is that 5.0L V8. I currently have a 4.2L V8 Audi S5 and I NEVER listen to the radio. I only listen to that engine redlining.

And thanks! Glad to finally be in the club.
Old 11-02-15, 06:35 PM
ghoffner
Driver

What is your Mileage a year on the Lease? I can't Believe you're going to drive it back to PA. instead of having it delivered to you. I would think from Dallas to PA. is quite a few miles Why do you have to wait 11 days to pick it up?
Haha, I actually live in Houston. Need to update my location.

And I can't go up this weekend because it's the girlfriends birthday. So going to have to wait until the 14th.
Old 11-02-15, 06:37 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

I did 3 years and 7,500 miles a year. I only drive ~4,000 miles a year at most, so this is more than enough.

No TVD. Only have premium, nav, 19" wheels, moonroof and dynamic cruise control.
Having the Mark Levinson system would have been nice, but I'm not getting this car for its interior sound system. The only sound I'm going to need is that 5.0L V8. I currently have a 4.2L V8 Audi S5 and I NEVER listen to the radio. I only listen to that engine redlining.

And thanks! Glad to finally be in the club.
CONGRATS & WELCOME to the Club You got A LOT Better Deal than i did, i had everything But the TVD (well, i didn't get the CF top or spoiler). Hope you Enjoy her, did you ever drive one before you decided to buy one?
Old 11-02-15, 06:44 PM
ghoffner
Driver

CONGRATS & WELCOME to the Club You got A LOT Better Deal than i did, i had everything But the TVD (well, i didn't get the CF top or spoiler). Hope you Enjoy her, did you ever drive one before you decided to buy one?
I actually have not driven one yet. I'm trusting my countless hours of research. However, I do have a friend who works for Lexus and he's driven many RCFs and he loves them. So that was good enough for me.

And it's important for me to remember that I'm going with this car because it's a "luxury" car, but still allows you to get down and dirty. When I look at it, I see elegance and not some obnoxious car that screams look at me. IMO, the RCF is a great combination of performance and luxury. I wanted a car that was CLASSY and POWERFUL.

Man pickup day is not going to come soon enough.
Old 11-02-15, 06:56 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

I actually have not driven one yet. I'm trusting my countless hours of research. However, I do have a friend who works for Lexus and he's driven many RCFs and he loves them. So that was good enough for me.

And it's important for me to remember that I'm going with this car because it's a "luxury" car, but still allows you to get down and dirty. When I look at it, I see elegance and not some obnoxious car that screams look at me. IMO, the RCF is a great combination of performance and luxury. I wanted a car that was CLASSY and POWERFUL.

Man pickup day is not going to come soon enough.
Lol, that's about the same way i felt when i got mine. I'd never even heard of an RCF as we were going to get my wife's LS460 & the RCF was on the Showroom Floor & i Really Liked the way it looked & then i drove it & i liked the way it drove. Like you said, Lexus is Luxury & to have one that runs like this & look like it does is having your cake & eating it too I didn't buy it to be the Fastest Car in town, i've got some Fast Cars but this one also adds some Elegance to it 's Quickness & Dependability.
Old 11-02-15, 07:07 PM
ghoffner
Driver

Lol, that's about the same way i felt when i got mine. I'd never even heard of an RCF as we were going to get my wife's LS460 & the RCF was on the Showroom Floor & i Really Liked the way it looked & then i drove it & i liked the way it drove. Like you said, Lexus is Luxury & to have one that runs like this & look like it does is having your cake & eating it too I didn't buy it to be the Fastest Car in town, i've got some Fast Cars but this one also adds some Elegance to it 's Quickness & Dependability.
I couldn't agree more.

And look what I just got!!!

Old 11-02-15, 07:27 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

I couldn't agree more.

And look what I just got!!!

WOW, do you play the Horses?
Old 11-02-15, 07:44 PM
ghoffner
Driver

WOW, do you play the Horses?
This is crazy. If this in fact true, it should drop my monthly payment by about $100. I'll update tomorrow.
Old 11-02-15, 08:02 PM
DaddyYow23
Driver School Candidate

that stunning look!
Old 11-02-15, 09:45 PM
JCtx
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 43 Posts

Only have premium, nav, 19" wheels, moonroof and dynamic cruise control.
All RC-Fs have 19" wheels, FYI. But there're THREE wheel choices. However, ALL are forged aluminum, and have the same size tires, so there's no real need to upgrade to one of the 2 optional ones. But the top hand polished are just lovely. Good luck. Looks like you got a heck of a deal that just got better. Enjoy it.

Quick Reply: Here she is!!!