RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

do you find the RC-F to be very unassuming?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-15, 12:09 PM
gipsonke
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JT4
Good story OP and very easy to relate to. I find as you, that most Mustang owners are always trying to prove how fast they are.

Also notice the same with most lowered imports, especially Civic drivers with "fart can" mufflers who always want to play.. On the other hand, in my experience most AMG and M drivers don't antagonize too much and usually leave me alone.

Something else that I have noticed for while now, is that most Prius drivers here in the NYC/LI area drive like absolute maniacs.. Weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating, speeding etc.
TRUE! About both - the overgrown "weed wacker" Hondas AND the Prius drivers. I'm happy now to NOT be "green" getting 9 miles a gallon blowing them away..LOL
Old 11-12-15, 01:06 PM
nelson143
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JT4
Good story OP and very easy to relate to. I find as you, that most Mustang owners are always trying to prove how fast they are.

Also notice the same with most lowered imports, especially Civic drivers with "fart can" mufflers who always want to play.. On the other hand, in my experience most AMG and M drivers don't antagonize too much and usually leave me alone.

Something else that I have noticed for while now, is that most Prius drivers here in the NYC/LI area drive like absolute maniacs.. Weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating, speeding etc.

That is the same thing here in LA, Prius drivers are notorious maniac drivers here...don't know why.
Old 11-12-15, 01:46 PM
JT4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by gipsonke
TRUE! About both - the overgrown "weed wacker" Hondas AND the Prius drivers. I'm happy now to NOT be "green" getting 9 miles a gallon blowing them away..LOL
Originally Posted by nelson143
That is the same thing here in LA, Prius drivers are notorious maniac drivers here...don't know why.
Well at least it's not just me that has noticed this. Yeah, I don't get it at all. ...
Old 11-12-15, 01:52 PM
mjeds
Lexus Champion

Received 188 Likes on 145 Posts

the thing I find funny about Prius and even Volt drivers is that on the highway @ 75-80mph they are basically nothing more than another 4-banger, as the gas motor is running.

but they still believe they think they are better than everyone else in their flower cars