RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

RC F Spacers (Merged Threads)

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-16, 06:33 PM
toystry
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What do spacers cost (front/rear)?

And does anyone have a link to a non-indonesian made set?

Last edited by toystry; 01-04-16 at 06:50 PM.
Old 01-04-16, 07:06 PM
tarponman
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I personally would only run H&R spacers. Excellent quality and never heard of them failing.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/2003-2015-Lexus-RX350-RX330-RX450h-SUV-H-R-DRM-TRAK-20mm-Wheel-Spacers-Pair-New-/291596301333?nav=SEARCH
The following users liked this post:
marcuslaw2 (05-22-24)
Old 01-04-16, 07:15 PM
BOBFSPORT
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by toystry
What do spacers cost (front/rear)?

And does anyone have a link to a non-indonesian made set?
Yes please, i guess in the same breath what are the best quality spacers ?
Old 01-04-16, 07:17 PM
BOBFSPORT
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by tarponman
I personally would only run H&R spacers. Excellent quality and never heard of them failing.

2003 2015 Lexus RX350 RX330 RX450H SUV H R DRM Trak 20mm Wheel Spacers Pair New | eBay
I guess this answers my question.
Old 01-04-16, 08:11 PM
TruPlaya26
Lexus Champion

I just purchased the ones that were listed in the other post for $120 shipped for 20mm F and 15mm R. Should have them soon and I'll post more pics up once they're on the car.
Old 01-11-16, 07:01 PM
javierrebe
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello
My RCF came with the 19-in hand-polished 20-spoke forged alloy wheels.

my question is, these wheels comes with a deeper concave?

because I dont see enough space to add spacer.
Old 01-11-16, 07:30 PM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,896 Likes on 1,337 Posts

^^^^All RCF's wheels have the same offset. +50 in front and +41 in the back. And all have a deeper recess around the lug nuts for the rear wheels. The spacer goes between the hub and the wheel, so the deeper dish would have no interference issues.

Lou
Old 01-11-16, 08:04 PM
javierrebe
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by flowrider
^^^^All RCF's wheels have the same offset. +50 in front and +41 in the back. And all have a deeper recess around the lug nuts for the rear wheels. The spacer goes between the hub and the wheel, so the deeper dish would have no interference issues.

Lou
When I say

"I dont see enough space to add spacer."

I mean between the fender and the tire.
Old 01-26-16, 07:28 AM
Zydan
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm currently selling my after market wheels, and went back to stock while I wait for new wheels. I went ahead and ordered the spacers recommended here and had them put on Saturday.
Guy at the shop said they were not torqueing properly, they bolts kept feeling like that wanted to continue to torque basically. So I went to the shop, drove the car around for a bit, came back and had it re-torqued, and it was better.
Figured I'd test it out this week and check them regularly, well yesterday when driving home I noticed a sound kind of like metal rubbing on metal, I'm guessing it has to be the spacers rubbing on the hub of the rotors or maybe on the wheel.
I manually re-tightened them with the OEM tire iron and felt the same issue the guy talked about, felt like not matter how hard I pulled I could still tighten one of the bolts just a tad more.

OP, have you ran into any issues?

I think I'm going to remove the spacers and send them back Friday and just be tucking till new wheels. OEM wheels did look much nicer with spacers though /sigh
Old 01-26-16, 07:30 AM
Zydan
Driver

I'm currently selling my after market wheels, and went back to stock while I wait for new wheels.

I went ahead and ordered the spacers recommended on other post and had them put on Saturday.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rc-...d-on-rc-f.html

Guy at the shop said they were not torqueing properly, they bolts kept feeling like that wanted to continue to torque basically. So I went to the shop, drove the car around for a bit, came back and had it re-torqued, and it was better.

Figured I'd test it out this week and check them regularly, well yesterday when driving home I noticed a sound kind of like metal rubbing on metal, I'm guessing it has to be the spacers rubbing on the hub of the rotors or maybe on the wheel.

I manually re-tightened them with the OEM tire iron and felt the same issue the guy talked about, felt like not matter how hard I pulled I could still tighten one of the bolts just a tad more.

I think I'm going to remove the spacers and send them back Friday and just be tucking till new wheels. OEM wheels did look much nicer with spacers though /sigh

Anyone else tried this yet, or ran into any issues?
Old 01-26-16, 09:56 AM
da mayor
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Zydan
I'm currently selling my after market wheels, and went back to stock while I wait for new wheels.

I went ahead and ordered the spacers recommended on other post and had them put on Saturday.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rc-...d-on-rc-f.html

Anyone else tried this yet, or ran into any issues?
Ill probably order the ProjectMu wheel spacers. I had them on my Infiniti and were light plus no vibrations. You always need to drkve a few miles then retorque to 90lbs
Old 01-26-16, 11:58 AM
Dbcooper13
Pit Crew

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

I had spacers on my first RCF with Standard wheels. I really liked the look, but always felt that I was risking all the safety and performance that went into the car by using the ebay spacers.
If you google wheel spacer fail it looks pretty bad.

So I agree with the other poster, my new 20spoke polished wheels don't seem to show as much gap as the standard and I've decided not to use the spacers again.
Old 01-26-16, 08:30 PM
TruPlaya26
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Zydan
I'm currently selling my after market wheels, and went back to stock while I wait for new wheels. I went ahead and ordered the spacers recommended here and had them put on Saturday.

OP, have you ran into any issues?

That's odd maybe you just got a bad set? I've had mine on almost 2 weeks now I believe and haven't had any issues. Hopefully they hold up.
Old 01-26-16, 08:50 PM
Zydan
Driver

Originally Posted by Dbcooper13
I had spacers on my first RCF with Standard wheels. I really liked the look, but always felt that I was risking all the safety and performance that went into the car by using the ebay spacers.
If you google wheel spacer fail it looks pretty bad.

So I agree with the other poster, my new 20spoke polished wheels don't seem to show as much gap as the standard and I've decided not to use the spacers again.
Yeah, I took mine off today....so I have spacers for sell lol
Old 01-26-16, 08:51 PM
Zydan
Driver

Originally Posted by TruPlaya26
That's odd maybe you just got a bad set? I've had mine on almost 2 weeks now I believe and haven't had any issues. Hopefully they hold up.
I chickened out and took mine off today, on the bright side I now have these 4 spacers for sell! lol

Quick Reply: RC F Spacers (Merged Threads)