RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Look at different wheels on your RCF

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-16, 07:31 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts
Default Look at different wheels on your RCF

Guys I know we have several tire/wheel vendors on here & I know that tire rack has it set up to where you can see different wheels on whatever vehicle you have. Problem is, I don't think tire rack even carries any wheels for the RCF (at least when I checked they didn't) My question is does anybody know of any other place you can actually look at different wheels on your particular car. In this case, it would be my RCF (I can't find any) as you know it's really hard to tell what a wheel looks like unless you can actually see it on YOUR car. Thanks
Old 10-05-16, 08:48 PM
Sneakerboy
Rookie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by johnnyreb
Guys I know we have several tire/wheel vendors on here & I know that tire rack has it set up to where you can see different wheels on whatever vehicle you have. Problem is, I don't think tire rack even carries any wheels for the RCF (at least when I checked they didn't) My question is does anybody know of any other place you can actually look at different wheels on your particular car. In this case, it would be my RCF (I can't find any) as you know it's really hard to tell what a wheel looks like unless you can actually see it on YOUR car. Thanks

I use 3dtuning.com they have the RCF (It is in beta mode but works okay) and you can check it out with various different wheel brands.
Old 10-05-16, 08:52 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Awesome, Thanks Sneakerboy
Old 10-06-16, 09:38 AM
Ne1tHeRe
Instructor

Received 111 Likes on 107 Posts

I think there is a viewer (albeit, not so good one) through CARID . COM that shows the wheels while lowered.
Old 10-06-16, 01:31 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Thanks Ne1tHeRe, i'll check it out too
Old 10-06-16, 01:46 PM
vividracing
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have found that those viewers dont do the wheels justice. Im not sure if there will be any RC's on there, but rimtuck.com is a great site for seeing wheels on cars that also give you full specs, like tire size, offset, width, and even if they have suspension mods or done any fender modification. Also, if you have a wheel in mind, a quick google search is always a easy option. Do you have any wheels in mind? We are currently doing our annual JDM wheel sale at the moment. Best pricing of the year. PM me if you have any question.

-Ralph
Old 10-07-16, 02:45 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Originally Posted by VividRacing
I have found that those viewers dont do the wheels justice. Im not sure if there will be any RC's on there, but rimtuck.com is a great site for seeing wheels on cars that also give you full specs, like tire size, offset, width, and even if they have suspension mods or done any fender modification. Also, if you have a wheel in mind, a quick google search is always a easy option. Do you have any wheels in mind? We are currently doing our annual JDM wheel sale at the moment. Best pricing of the year. PM me if you have any question.

-Ralph
GREAT, Thank you! I tried looking on Carid & I didn't find it anywhere on there. Not really, I think i'm one of the few that really don't mine my 10 spoke oem wheels. But, I've just started to look out there & see what else i'd like. I want something that's like a black chrome, gunmetal or that astrocite color (spelled something like that) lol. I Don't want Chrome or just regular Black wheels, I also like the easy to clean 5-7 spoke with a 1-2" lip. Does that help any, I guess i'd also like to stay with the 19" size but would like to put as wide as wheel/tire that would fit on the rear without rubbing. I also don't plan on lowering my car or changing out the shocks or anything radical. I don't think you can go very much wider on the rear though can you? Thanks

Last edited by johnnyreb; 10-07-16 at 02:53 PM.
Old 10-07-16, 03:03 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Originally Posted by VividRacing

-Ralph
I just checked rimtuck & they didn't show the RCF, they only had the ES, GS, IS, LS & SC.