RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

RC-F Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-17, 02:24 PM
paulwall4
Lead Lap

Received 49 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by MisterEun
Literally found out about Armytrix this afternoon when I was making calls for some parts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krqo...ature=youtu.be
Think about $4.5k and it's got more of a "modern" feel to it.
Yea i contacted armytrix when they were still in development
the system varies from $4.6k-$4.9k depending what color tips you go with
Old 03-14-17, 02:26 PM
estoyf
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If you follow Armytrix on Instagram, they have a couple nice video clips of the system as well
Old 03-14-17, 02:39 PM
asinow
Pit Crew

Received 34 Likes on 14 Posts

Never quite understood some of the replies from OUR group members. Instead of coming across as an A**H***, why NOT help a fellow member out, be nice and provide the information for him? Yes we know there is a search function and maybe they could have used it but they DIDN'T. I'd rather not see any response then something like this.

Old 03-14-17, 02:52 PM
Davew77
Lead Lap

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by paulwall4
Armytrix is a valved exhaust as well
Any exhaust can be retrofitted with some valves though

Invida, Amuse, Ark are other systems
Fair enough. But it's not exactly a cheap exhaust either. It comes in under the full Meisterschaft but at $4.5k it's a lot more than most of the others.

Having retrofitted valves means it will most likely have an additional switch installed rather than a remote option. I like that about the Meisterschaft. Plus, retrofitted valves means cutouts in the exhaust rather than having a false muffler in the back. I don't like cutouts. It leaves exhaust deposits in unexpected places on your car and can melt things if it's not done right. I guess you can have it done right as a custom job (false muffler, remote, etc..). But now you're right back into the same price range (or more) than buying it that way from the start.

I've heard of those last 3 too now that you mention them.

Last edited by Davew77; 03-14-17 at 02:55 PM.
Old 03-14-17, 02:54 PM
MisterEun
Pole Position

Received 88 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by asinow
Never quite understood some of the replies from OUR group members. Instead of coming across as an A**H***, why NOT help a fellow member out, be nice and provide the information for him? Yes we know there is a search function and maybe they could have used it but they DIDN'T. I'd rather not see any response then something like this.
Never quite understood some of these late responses digging up things already in the past.
Instead of this roundabout way of calling me an *******, say it directly or walk away.

To address the rest of your concerns.
1. I DID help him out, hence the links.
2. Thankfully, it's no one's job/responsibility to conform to your standards of "nice".
3. They didn't do their part so they get **** on a little, not a big deal. If you think it is, you've lived a very sheltered life.
4. Ever hear of that "Give a man a fish..." quote?
5. If you don't want to see it, then don't read it. Hell this ain't even your thread.

P.S. than* not then. Go change your username to "asinine".
Old 03-14-17, 02:55 PM
paulwall4
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Davew77
Fair enough. But it's not exactly a cheap exhaust either. It comes in under the full Meisterschaft but at $4.5k it's a lot more than most of the others.

Having retrofitted valves means it will most likely have an additional switch installed rather than a remote option. I like that about the Meisterschaft. Plus, retrofitted valves means cutouts in the exhaust rather than having a false muffler in the back. I don't like cutouts. It leaves exhaust deposits in unexpected places on your car and can melt things if it's not done right.

I've heard of those last 3 too now that you mention them.
A shop by me adds the valves to exhaust systems and his uses a remote
Old 03-14-17, 02:57 PM
Davew77
Lead Lap

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

A shop by me adds the valves to exhaust systems and his uses a remote
Cutouts or false muffler?
Old 03-14-17, 02:59 PM
paulwall4
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Davew77
Cutouts or false muffler?
No idea
this is the shop

http://r1motorsport.com
Old 03-14-17, 03:12 PM
asinow
Pit Crew

Received 34 Likes on 14 Posts

Clearly you know what I'm referring to, and I choose not to use bad language here.

So according to you, I'f didn't start a thread then I can't read it or comment on it? Then that would apply to you as well. I suppose I'm not allowed to comment on your overpaying for Lexus services also...Too bad, I had some helpful information for you based on my experiences.

This is a group for us all and we all don't want to read negative replies blasting other car fans because they simply didn't search for something.

Your links were helpful, your delivery was not. And If I could cal you an *** for doing it I most certainly would.

Now go get a refund

Originally Posted by MisterEun
Never quite understood some of these late responses digging up things already in the past.
Instead of this roundabout way of calling me an *******, say it directly or walk away.

To address the rest of your concerns.
1. I DID help him out, hence the links.
2. Thankfully, it's no one's job/responsibility to conform to your standards of "nice".
3. They didn't do their part so they get **** on a little, not a big deal. If you think it is, you've lived a very sheltered life.
4. Ever hear of that "Give a man a fish..." quote?
5. If you don't want to see it, then don't read it. Hell this ain't even your thread.

P.S. than* not then. Go change your username to "asinine".
Old 03-14-17, 03:26 PM
MisterEun
Pole Position

Received 88 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by asinow
Clearly you know what I'm referring to, and I choose not to use bad language here.
You "chose not to use bad language" ?
Just because you put a few asterisks doesn't mean you didn't use it.
If I say "Instead of being annoying Tw*t, be nice", can I follow that up and say I didn't use bad language?

So according to you, I'f didn't start a thread then I can't read it or comment on it? Then that would apply to you as well. I suppose I'm not allowed to comment on your overpaying for Lexus services also...Too bad, I had some helpful information for you based on my experiences.
Where in my response did it state you can't/shouldn't read or comment if it's not your thread?
You can comment on anything you want, don't whine about **** that's a) in the past and b) not related to you though.

This is a group for us all and we all don't want to read negative replies blasting other car fans because they simply didn't search for something.
Damn you're fast, you consulted with EVERYONE in the group and their collective opinion was that they don't want to read negative replies?
Weird I don't think I got asked anything.

More importantly and jokes aside, how is enabling laziness beneficial for the group?
Another good quote for you: "A chain is no stronger than its weakest link."

Your links were helpful, your delivery was not. And If I could cal you an *** for doing it I most certainly would.
I'm not UPS. My delivery doesn't have to be to your liking.
You can and have called me an ***, once again in a roundabout *****footing way.

Now go get a refund
Already done.
Answers in green.
If you want to continue this PM me and/or ask for my phone number and we'll talk.
Old 03-14-17, 04:17 PM
MDElliott
Rookie

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

No idea
this is the shop

http://r1motorsport.com
Paulwall. Where is this shop located? Could not find their location anywhere on the website.
Old 03-14-17, 04:42 PM
paulwall4
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by MDElliott
Paulwall. Where is this shop located? Could not find their location anywhere on the website.
​​​​​​​

They do some pretty awesome work
The following users liked this post:
MDElliott (03-15-17)