RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Thank you sexy Asian girl!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-17, 11:59 AM
SinisteRCF
Rookie

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by theblade
While I'm considering buying a 15 or 16 RCF because I feel like I need something a little more grown up from my 2011 Evo X, I can tell you I'd rather drive a chick car where I can chat with chicks about the mods I have than have every 15-25yo scruffy looking dude pester the hell out of me about my X

pic of my X currently
I had an 08 Evo X and then I grew up and got a man's car...jk..jk. I actually loved my X until it got totalled. RCF is not really a chick car at least where I live. I seem a couple of women driving RC350s though and both were hot. Actually talked to one who asked me if but then flaked the day of the date. Moral of the story? There is none. Anyways @ Spam89, I think the OP is telling stories because there is no way the girl in front knew what you were going to get unless she read your mind which in that case would have thought twice about paying $25 at a Starbucks. Now man up and telling everyone this was all just a story.
Old 09-04-17, 12:05 PM
Spam89
Intermediate

Received 47 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by SinisteRCF
I had an 08 Evo X and then I grew up and got a man's car...jk..jk. I actually loved my X until it got totalled. RCF is not really a chick car at least where I live. I seen a couple of women driving RC350s though and both were hot. Actually talked to one who gave me her number and then asked me out but then flaked the day of the date. Moral of the story? There is none. Anyways @ Spam89, I think the OP is telling stories because there is no way the girl in front knew what you were going to get unless she read your mind which in that case would have thought twice about paying $25 at a Starbucks. Now man up and telling everyone this was all just a story.
Nope not a story. I always but 25 dollars worth of goodies before work. It is a common thing around here I guess so I guess I was the lucky one. Just because you never had someone buy you something for that much don't mean the story will always be ruled out to be made up!
Old 09-04-17, 12:14 PM
SinisteRCF
Rookie

Originally Posted by Spam89
Nope not a story. I always but 25 dollars worth of goodies before work. It is a common thing around here I guess so I guess I was the lucky one. Just because you never had someone buy you something for that much don't mean the story will always be ruled out to be made up!
I never have purchased anything that totalled to $25 at Starbucks but then again it is not an uncommon thing for someone to pay that much​​. I'm just saying she would not have known how much you were spending unless she knew ahead of time. Anyways, you should of played the Lotto aleast... It may just have been your lucky day. Anyways, don't mind my Sarcasm. Carry on.

Last edited by SinisteRCF; 09-04-17 at 12:18 PM.
Old 09-04-17, 12:48 PM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,943 Likes on 1,369 Posts

I'm just saying she would not have known how much you were spending unless she knew ahead of time.
Of course she would, If you wait in a line, you give your order to a speaker. The server who hands you your order, knows how much the orders are behind the person being served.

DISCLAIMER: I never use drive thru lines anywhere. They are a big cost of fuel and spew pollutants. IMHO, they should be outlawed.

Lou
Old 09-04-17, 01:16 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Received 144 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by flowrider

DISCLAIMER: I never use drive thru lines anywhere. They are a big cost of fuel and spew pollutants. IMHO, they should be outlawed.

Lou

but you put headers, high flow cats and an aftermarket exhaust on your ISF and think you will get less fuel cost and less pollutants? OK.
Old 09-04-17, 01:20 PM
Spam89
Intermediate

Received 47 Likes on 44 Posts

I never have purchased anything that totalled to $25 at Starbucks but then again it is not an uncommon thing for someone to pay that much . I'm just saying she would not have known how much you were spending unless she knew ahead of time. Anyways, you should of played the Lotto aleast... It may just have been your lucky day. Anyways, don't mind my Sarcasm. Carry on.
I still love you man! Thanks for the ARK recommendation!
Old 09-04-17, 03:00 PM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,943 Likes on 1,369 Posts

Originally Posted by ISFPOWER
but you put headers, high flow cats and an aftermarket exhaust on your ISF and think you will get less fuel cost and less pollutants? OK.
I average 20+ MPG and had the choice of no cats or HiFlows. Notice which I chose

FBOs are not going to make my F dirtier or less efficient than a stock one, on the contrary, it will be more efficient!

Lou
Old 09-04-17, 04:55 PM
mr2dave
Intermediate

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts

I am buying it guys. If I had a hot chick behind me who made eye contact with me and she had a nice car ... I could see it happening.
Old 09-05-17, 08:27 AM
lexusrus
Pole Position

Received 250 Likes on 228 Posts

I can tell you this had happened to me a few years ago too. This was back when I first got my 2013 CT200h!!! Way before the RCF was even available!!! I was cruising through a fairly good sized college/university town in the middle of nowhere in the deep south in a Starbucks drive through in my brand new UNMODIFIED (it had darkly tinted windows though) CT200h. To my surprise after I ordered and I rolled up to the window to pay, the cashier said the lady in front of you had already paid for your coffee (I only ordered a Venti coffee with cream). I looked ahead, some pretty blonde chick driving a late model MB GL SUV. I waved and stuck my head out and said thank you. She drove off on to the interstate going in the opposite direction where I was going.
IDK, maybe she felt guilty driving a big gas guzzler SUV and saw my little hybrid? Or just before entering the Starbucks I had let her turn into the parking lot before me? Who knows?
It's good to know there are still good people out there.

Old 09-05-17, 08:29 AM
lexusrus
Pole Position

I can tell you this had happened to me a few years ago too. This was back when I first got my 2013 CT200h!!! Way before the RCF was even available!!! I was cruising through a fairly good sized college/university town in the middle of nowhere in the deep south in a Starbucks drive through in my brand new UNMODIFIED (it had darkly tinted windows though) CT200h. To my surprise after I ordered and I rolled up to the window to pay, the cashier said the lady in front of you had already paid for your coffee (I only ordered a Venti coffee with cream). I looked ahead, some pretty blonde chick driving a late model MB GL SUV. I waved and stuck my head out and said thank you. She drove off on to the interstate going in the opposite direction where I was going.
IDK, maybe she felt guilty driving a big gas guzzler SUV and saw my little hybrid? Or just before entering the Starbucks I had let her turn into the parking lot before me? Who knows?
It's good to know there are still good people out there.

​​​​​​​
Old 09-05-17, 08:09 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 60 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Kira X
The ladies love the RC-F and RC350. It's usually women buying all of the RC350's and RC-F's at my local Lexus dealership.

Lol, Right! WHICH local Dealership do YOU OWN? OR, if YOU are not the Owner HOW would you know this?
Old 09-05-17, 08:42 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,311 Likes on 1,410 Posts

Originally Posted by johnnyreb
Lol, Right! WHICH local Dealership do YOU OWN? OR, if YOU are not the Owner HOW would you know this?
He works for Lexus at a dealership... Would see who is buying and interact with them.
Old 09-05-17, 09:17 PM
SinisteRCF
Rookie

Wink

I still love you man! Thanks for the ARK recommendation!
You sure know how to kill a man with kindness. Your welcome. I'm glad you like the exhaust. Now if I could only find a hot Asian girl to pay for my coffee, my day would be complete.
Old 09-06-17, 07:32 AM
lexusrus
Pole Position

Everybody loves the RC and RCF!!! LOL

Originally Posted by johnnyreb