Armytrix ECU

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-17, 06:16 AM
RRRacing
Sponsor
CL Vendor - Starter

Received 1,416 Likes on 648 Posts

Originally Posted by Suburbazin
Their dyno chart looks odd anyways. Stock ramp is more stepped with no dip at 5500.
The dip depends on how the car is loaded up. We do all our dyno testing on our 4WD dyno, with the front and rear wheels linked, this loads up the car more, so that is a factor. All RCF's have a dip though, as you can see from a random RCF RWD dynojet plot for RCF w/ exhaust I pulled from the net essentially has the same dip. Our dip may appear bigger because its making much better power at 6000+RPM.

Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Last edited by RRRacing; 09-06-17 at 06:28 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Suburbazin (09-06-17)
Old 09-06-17, 07:03 AM
Paunguye
Rookie

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by RRRacing
Why would you even want to deal with a company that posts bogus info on their website, then tells you it "doesn't mean anything?"

I have news for those of you hoping for a 15-30hp tune for a normally aspirated RCF, its simply not possible. No one has put as much time and money into tuning RCF's than us, that is a simple fact. So we are presenting honest results, no BS.

Rafi
I know.... Reason why im searching around is because I have a 2017 Lexus and wanted to be tune..... But no one offers it as of yet.... Was hoping when you guys will start? You guys have a timeline for the 2017 tune?
RRRacing (09-06-17)
Old 09-06-17, 07:41 AM
RRRacing
Sponsor
CL Vendor - Starter

Originally Posted by Paunguye
I know.... Reason why im searching around is because I have a 2017 Lexus and wanted to be tune..... But no one offers it as of yet.... Was hoping when you guys will start? You guys have a timeline for the 2017 tune?
The 2017 ECU is not tunable and no one else is going to be able to tune it before us... We do not know when the 2017 ECU will be accessible. It could be 1 month, or it could be never.The only way to tune 2017 MY is to purchase a used 2015/16 ECU.Rafi

Old 09-06-17, 01:15 PM
Paunguye
Rookie

Originally Posted by RRRacing

The 2017 ECU is not tunable and no one else is going to be able to tune it before us... We do not know when the 2017 ECU will be accessible. It could be 1 month, or it could be never.The only way to tune 2017 MY is to purchase a used 2015/16 ECU.Rafi
So sad... Now i regret buying a 2017 RCF..... Hopefully you guys will get it!!!! Or else im parting out and selling! LOL
Old 09-06-17, 01:51 PM
SinisteRCF
Rookie

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Never have I been on a site where people so easily give up and say I'm going to sell my RCF or trade it in for... Or blow it up. Seriously, it sounds douchebag...ish​​​​​​...if not being able to tune an ecu is a deal breaker, you should just buy a Honda Civic because you can tune those all day.
RRRacing (09-07-17)
Old 09-06-17, 02:20 PM
Paunguye
Rookie

Originally Posted by SinisteRCF
Never have I been on a site where people so easily give up and say I'm going to sell my RCF or trade it in for... Or blow it up. Seriously, it sounds douchebag...ish​​​​​​...if not being able to tune an ecu is a deal breaker, you should just buy a Honda Civic because you can tune those all day.
Not really a douchebag... just hate missing out... I'm not really going to part out... I was just saying it... dont take it to heart =)
Old 09-07-17, 05:38 AM
SinisteRCF
Rookie

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Paunguye
Not really a douchebag... just hate missing out... I'm not really going to part out... I was just saying it... dont take it to heart =)
I was not directing it towards you only, it was also in general. I am a car enthusiast..no matter the car. I have been going through the threads and it seems to be something people like to say I guess. No commitment. One guy said he traded his RCF in for a Mustang because he got beat by one..I mean come on.. Really? Anyways, sorry bro. Just wasn't feeling it yesterday on this site. Ok, back on topic. RR Racing needs to open up a shop in Tampa Florida so I can get their SC and a good tune. What do you say RR Racing?
Old 09-07-17, 06:50 AM
Paunguye
Rookie

I was not directing it towards you only, it was also in general. I am a car enthusiast..no matter the car. I have been going through the threads and it seems to be something people like to say I guess. No commitment. One guy said he traded his RCF in for a Mustang because he got beat by one..I mean come on.. Really? Anyways, sorry bro. Just wasn't feeling it yesterday on this site. Ok, back on topic. RR Racing needs to open up a shop in Tampa Florida so I can get their SC and a good tune. What do you say RR Racing?
no you're good! I know! Some people have to know it's a lexus not a mustang. Very limited on what we can do! Anyways stay safe from Irma!!!
Old 09-07-17, 10:51 AM
RRRacing
Sponsor
CL Vendor - Starter

Well... given that little hurricane that's headed your way, I think I'm just going to stay in PA

Rafi