View this post on Instagram
The following 2 users liked this post by ISFPOWER:
ba2sy (02-08-18), BossMoss (12-12-17)
Old 12-12-17, 02:07 PM
Phinatic
Pit Crew

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

Hell yeah!

Being new to the Lexus, are there aftermarket driveshafts and axles available for the RC F? Again, being a Lexus newbie, I would think this would be pushing the limits of the stock drive train.
Old 12-12-17, 04:36 PM
Slash300zx
Instructor

Received 107 Likes on 52 Posts

Nice!

for some reason the video didn't show up for me before...

Last edited by Slash300zx; 12-12-17 at 05:34 PM.
Old 12-12-17, 07:07 PM
biggame
Lead Lap

Received 124 Likes on 82 Posts

Impressive! But, would love to see a daily RCF/GSF pull those numbers in the US! Hopefully not wishful thinking?
Old 12-12-17, 09:29 PM
KP600
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Phinatic
Hell yeah!

Being new to the Lexus, are there aftermarket driveshafts and axles available for the RC F? Again, being a Lexus newbie, I would think this would be pushing the limits of the stock drive train.
Hi
i did several runs on this car at the drag strip with no issus. I even pulled a 1.63 60ft with the Drag Radial with no issues at all. I think the drive train and the power train is very stout.
The following 2 users liked this post by KP600:
finny76 (12-27-17), tas02 (12-13-17)
Old 12-12-17, 09:33 PM
Phinatic
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by KP600
Hi
i did several runs on this car at the drag strip with no issus. I even pulled a 1.63 60ft with the Drag Radial with no issues at all. I think the drive train and the power train is very stout.
Congrats and well done! Glad to hear the OEM drive train is up to the task.
Old 12-12-17, 09:34 PM
KP600
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by biggame
Impressive! But, would love to see a daily RCF/GSF pull those numbers in the US! Hopefully not wishful thinking?
This car is my daily drive and i have put 10K Miles on it with the Supercharger with Zero issues. In fact we pushed this car so much that i was surprised it did not break.
Old 12-12-17, 10:49 PM
biggame
Lead Lap

Received 124 Likes on 82 Posts

This car is my daily drive and i have put 10K Miles on it with the Supercharger with Zero issues. In fact we pushed this car so much that i was surprised it did not break.
If your up to it....

I would love to know more about your upgrades? What super charger, how much boost? Stand alone ECU? Factory ECU tuning? Other than the ARH full exhaust what else?
What rear tires, size? I'm curious to know the differences between USA factory models and, models from the middle east. How about more pics & videos?

I'm sure others are as curious as I am
Old 12-13-17, 10:48 AM
KP600
Driver School Candidate

If your up to it....

I would love to know more about your upgrades? What super charger, how much boost? Stand alone ECU? Factory ECU tuning? Other than the ARH full exhaust what else?
What rear tires, size? I'm curious to know the differences between USA factory models and, models from the middle east. How about more pics & videos?

I'm sure others are as curious as I am
Sure

it is a RRR SC kit runnig on the upgraded Pulley mak8ng about 7psi at the top end. ARH Full exhaust and headers. Tuned on stock ECU by Kanoo Performance in Bahrain. Thats about it.

i used Enki 18X 9 inch wheels with M&H 275/45 radials on the back at the dreag strip
The following users liked this post:
lexis35022 (04-12-21)
Old 12-13-17, 11:19 AM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

Sure

it is a RRR SC kit runnig on the upgraded Pulley mak8ng about 7psi at the top end. ARH Full exhaust and headers. Tuned on stock ECU by Kanoo Performance in Bahrain. Thats about it.

i used Enki 18X 9 inch wheels with M&H 275/45 radials on the back at the dreag strip
supercharged 5L

i was curious about that as well
Old 12-13-17, 01:18 PM
GOT8SPD
Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sure

Is that all you have done to the car? Is the arh system outperforming other systems... it's a toss up for me between the borla I have been told borla sounds better.
Old 12-13-17, 01:22 PM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Received 1,390 Likes on 638 Posts

guys, this can easily be done on a daily RCF.... this car is tuned on race gas with slight pulley upgrade on our SC kit...

We dyno our kit at 550-570whp on PUMP gas. Due to the high compression ratio race gas will yield a significant power increase.

also 18” drag radials are critical to launching this car.

Rafi

Last edited by RRRacing; 12-13-17 at 01:27 PM.
isfvss (12-13-17)
Old 12-13-17, 02:09 PM
Phinatic
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by RRRacing
guys, this can easily be done on a daily RCF.... this car is tuned on race gas with slight pulley upgrade on our SC kit...

We dyno our kit at 550-570whp on PUMP gas. Due to the high compression ratio race gas will yield a significant power increase.

also 18” drag radials are critical to launching this car.

Rafi
I'm getting more interested in the SC kit and sorry if this has been covered before, but does the ECU need to be sent to you or can the tune be uploaded through the OBD-II port? If it's the latter, I assume we could make minor timing adjustments when using race gas or water/meth injection? Finally, do you support e-mail tunes if we send you our data logs. Thanks.
Old 12-13-17, 02:42 PM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Received 1,390 Likes on 638 Posts

Originally Posted by Phinatic
I'm getting more interested in the SC kit and sorry if this has been covered before, but does the ECU need to be sent to you or can the tune be uploaded through the OBD-II port? If it's the latter, I assume we could make minor timing adjustments when using race gas or water/meth injection? Finally, do you support e-mail tunes if we send you our data logs. Thanks.
yes, there is a slight added charge if you want to upload the tune yourself rather than send us the ECU, but other than that we can totally customize the tune for race gas or whatever, but you need to be able to datalog the car for us using laptop/techstream.

We do not charge extra for data log review and tune customization, in fact we encourage our SC customers to send us logs!

we are also working on a complete fuel system upgrade for e85, for release next Spring or early summer.

We tried water/meth injection and it’s no better than adding a good octane booster to 93 pump.

Rafi

Last edited by RRRacing; 12-13-17 at 06:06 PM.
16GSF00336 (12-13-17)
Old 12-13-17, 04:34 PM
yooniverse
Lead Lap

Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by RRRacing
yes, there is a slight added charge if you want to upload the tune yourself rather than send us the ECU, but other than that we can totally customize the tune for race gas or whatever, but you need to be able to datalog the car for us using laptop/techstream.

we are also working on a complete fuel system upgrade for e85, for release next Spring or early summer.

We tried water/meth injection and it’s no better than adding a good octane booster to 93 pump.

Rafi
Damn, You guys get 93 gas??? Lucky !!!

Quick Reply: RC-F finally hits 10 seconds in the quarter mile