RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

RC 350 Fsport Australia Voice Command

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-18, 04:39 AM
FIIC
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC 350 Fsport Australia Voice Command

Just purchased a 2017 RC 350 F sport - now querying the poverty pack re voice commands that the Australian version has been equipped with versus the same model in the US of A. Basically the only voice command the Navigation menu understands is "Go Home", it has similar phone functions and that is about where the voice commands end. I would presume that the same wiring loom is used by Lexus in all RC 350 models and Lexus Australia have not enabled all functions.
Has anybody been able to enable the functions to bring the USA specifications and if so how was this done. As I am an old fart I find the remote touch pad a little touchy and only usable while the car is stopped. Any help with regard to wiring diagrams and computer interface programme would be appreciated.
Old 02-08-18, 06:14 AM
MisterEun
Pole Position

Received 88 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by FIIC
Just purchased a 2017 RC 350 F sport - now querying the poverty pack re voice commands that the Australian version has been equipped with versus the same model in the US of A. Basically the only voice command the Navigation menu understands is "Go Home", it has similar phone functions and that is about where the voice commands end. I would presume that the same wiring loom is used by Lexus in all RC 350 models and Lexus Australia have not enabled all functions.
Has anybody been able to enable the functions to bring the USA specifications and if so how was this done. As I am an old fart I find the remote touch pad a little touchy and only usable while the car is stopped. Any help with regard to wiring diagrams and computer interface programme would be appreciated.
Wrong subforum homie.