RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Why does this GtHaus exhaust sound so different.

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-18, 08:01 PM
Xzria
Driver

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Benoit
The only sad thing are the closing/opening valves on this exhaust. Those makes it a good chunk more expensive than it should be. A manual solution would have been lighter too.
You can get a option where it doesn't have the valves. It's only 300 dollars cheaper though.
The following users liked this post:
Benoit (07-05-18)
Old 06-23-18, 08:49 PM
Xzria
Driver

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by bklszl
^^ I don’t think there is a difference between the SS and titanium setup sound wise, the only benefit of the titanium exhaust is its weight, since it is a lighter material.

If you are after the deep sound, you should get the whole system (axleback+midpipe). It deletes the secondary cats and has no resonators, but it will be VERY loud, that video makes no justice how loud it is.
Maybe you heared an axle-back setup before, without the midpipe, that could be the reason why you were suprised by that video.

I ordered the Meisterschaft valve controlled axle-back part for my GSF last week, but I will keep my stock midpipe, because I am aware of the loudness + the Lexus dealer told me the midpipe voids the warranty
I can find a video of where they have the full set up and it's sus and just doesn't sound like how his does in that video. It's more raspy with the sus. The titanium has a deeper sound. I wish the Titanium wasn't so much because that sound is amazing.